Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie reveals how she and Brad Pitt started to screw around

From ABC News:
    Aug. 2, 2005— Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have been linked on the cover of the tabloids for months with rumors about their romance, babies and possibly even wedding bells.
    All the while Pitt's ex, Jennifer Aniston, has kept her dignified silence. Now the woman who was once half of Hollywood's golden couple is speaking out for the first time in the September issue of Vanity Fair.

From MSNBC:
    Jennifer Aniston: Seven Things* I’d Rather Talk About ... Than the Men in (or Out) of My Life

1. How little I actually cry. I'm pegged as a crier, aren't I? I was upset about the Vanity Fair article. I had one moment when I got emotional because I hadn't sat down with an interviewer since this whole debacle took place. It happened for a second and then it was over. But I do cry when I watch shows about babies being born. And I can turn on "Terms of Endearment" at any point and start crying—or "The Champ," with Rick Schroder.
    Quote Originally Posted by CherubRock View Post
    She gave a lengthy interview to Vanity Fair after her divorce with Brad Pitt. She started crying and carrying on and generally begging for pity.
    She spent 7 years with a man. They split up, a month before the divorce is final, she gives an interview and sheds a tear - what a maniacal bitch she is.... she should be bechinned!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by foxyroy View Post
    That is because by the time Jen was aware it was too far gone....I am just saying married women need to be proactive. Why is this so hard to understand? I am not saying the man is not just as to blame but come on women....if a man is worth it you better start doing what you need to do to keep that boy entertained at home! When he comes home be excited that he is there. If you know that you don't look as spiffy when he first met you...take the effort to make your self fabulous again....lose the weight if that is the issue....It is not fair to a man....I am not referring to the ones that would hump anything that walks.....that you don't care enough to please him. The other woman is sometimes everything that you are not...or may be somethings that you are not....and if you incorporate some qualities that would keep your man interested you will be amazed that your husband would want to be home.

Why is it always the woman that is supposed to look "spiffy" as the man works to brings home the bacon. Are we living back in the 50s? I work my ass off every freakin' day too, and when my husband comes home from work, he throws on his sweats, and proceeds to fart and burp to announce his presence.

*swoon*

If I want to be comfortable after working, god dammit, I'm comfortable.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post

She spent 7 years with a man. They split up, a month before the divorce is final, she gives an interview and sheds a tear - what a maniacal bitch she is.... she should be bechinned!

Or she could take the high road and forgo the pity-party approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    And I suppose the wife should go hang out at her husband's job, and stand around and make her presence known, and watch what he does, and send stern stay-away-from-my-man looks & vibes to the potential rival?
    I know a woman/divorcee who actually DID do this - and guess what? It was apparently something that drove her husband away. See they worked together. She would just glare at all the women. Turns out the husband wanted trust and silly shit like that without all the jealous, psycho bitch behaviour....

Just out of curiosity, what do you think Angelina is looking for based on the content of this article??
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Hmmm. Interesting. I wonder how she should have stepped up her game, then?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I don't know, I'm at a total loss - guess she should've squirted him out a baby! (I know, we all love that visual - where's the photo??)
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

I am waiting patiently until their little charade falls apart. With three children left we'll see how much whining manjawlina can do. Forget the little whining that she did over Billy Bob (even that interview was way worse than anything Jen did, plus calling paps to go take pictures of her in the park to makwe herself look good as usual). It's going to be a whinefest when this one ends.

This entire debacle they are doing is simply for awards season. Brad needs to look like a happy family man and they really need to be accepted for oscar season. That's all that this is. Doesn't change the fact that the countdown has already started. She made the mistake of opening her big anus lips to talk.

Didn't Brad talk about wanting 'little Jens' just like four months before their divorce. This is all PR games.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    From ABC News:
    Aug. 2, 2005— Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have been linked on the cover of the tabloids for months with rumors about their romance, babies and possibly even wedding bells.
    All the while Pitt's ex, Jennifer Aniston, has kept her dignified silence. Now the woman who was once half of Hollywood's golden couple is speaking out for the first time in the September issue of Vanity Fair.

From MSNBC:
    Jennifer Aniston: Seven Things* I’d Rather Talk About ... Than the Men in (or Out) of My Life

1. How little I actually cry. I'm pegged as a crier, aren't I? I was upset about the Vanity Fair article. I had one moment when I got emotional because I hadn't sat down with an interviewer since this whole debacle took place. It happened for a second and then it was over. But I do cry when I watch shows about babies being born. And I can turn on "Terms of Endearment" at any point and start crying—or "The Champ," with Rick Schroder.

Wait a second...

"....she should be bechinned"

Bah hahahahhahahhahha!

She gave a lengthy interview to Vanity Fair after her divorce with Brad Pitt. She started crying and carrying on and generally begging for pity.
    Again, I think there were two or three comments made in that entire interview. One of them was that he was missing a sensitivity chip (re: the Brad/Angelina photos as a married couple that came out RIGHT after they seperated) and another about Billy Idol wanting his hair back, right? That was it. Where did she comment about her divorce and where did she ask for pity? I don't particularly memorize every celeb interview so maybe I'm wrong. But if so, please provide the quotes.

Mel, I love you. Have I told you that yet this month?

Would that be the same high road Angelina takes?

Sh*t I can't spell.

Source:http://www.kstatecollegian.com/article.php?a=6648

Causes of Aniston-Pitt breakup left open to speculation
    Published on Monday, August 29, 2005

Amy Bolton
    Kansas State Collegian

Almost everyone who reads the paper or watches the news knows
    that Hollywood’s once-golden couple, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston, are
    in the process of a divorce.

No one but the couple knows the true cause of the break-up, but rumors have been spreading that Aniston refused to have children and Pitt had an affair with Angelina Jolie, his co-star in “Mr. and Mrs. Smith.”

For months, both Pitt and Aniston kept quiet about the details of what happened, until Aniston met with Vanity Fair magazine and blabbed to the world.

Although she tells the magazine, “I don’t feel like a victim,” it’s
    clear that the point of the interview was for Aniston to be pitied.

She said Pitt began filming “Mr. and Mrs. Smith” with Jolie at the same time Aniston ended her 10-year run as Rachel on “Friends.” Apparently it was a very painful time for her, and Pitt became emotionally unavailable.

“He just wasn’t there for me,” she is quoted as saying.

When the subject of Pitt’s 60-page photo spread with Jolie in W
    Magazine comes up, in which they pose as a 1960’s married couple, Aniston said the reason he participated in the photo shoot without thinking of how Aniston would feel about it is because “there’s a sensitivity chip that’s missing.”

The article is also full of Aniston’s friends bashing Pitt.

One friend, Andrea Bendewald, blames the break-up of the marriage
    entirely on Pitt.

“I think Jen wanted to work it out, and I don’t think he wanted to work it out. I don’t think he knew what he wanted,” Bendewald is quoted saying.

Courtney Cox, Aniston’s good friend and former co-star on Friends, told Vanity Fair, “I don’t think he started an affair physically, but I think he was attracted to [Jolie].”

Aniston claimed that she believed Pitt when he said he did not have an affair with Jolie.

“I choose to believe my husband,” Vanity Fair quoted her saying.

But she clearly doesn’t believe him, or want anyone else to, because her next words were: “At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised by anything, but I would much rather choose to believe him.”

Sounds like a woman scorned who should have kept her mouth shut.

I understand Aniston is upset her marriage is over, but should she really talk about the details of her break-up to the entire world?

Instead of taking the high road, refusing to comment on what went wrong and moving on with her life (like Pitt has done), Aniston decided to set the record straight on her own terms, without giving Pitt the chance to respond or defend himself. Nowhere in the article is Pitt or any of his friends asked about the end of the marriage.

As for Pitt’s missing sensitivity chip when he did the photo shoot with Jolie? I think Aniston removed her sensitivity chip before talking to Vanity Fair.

Pitt and Jolie were doing their job. Actors can’t just film a movie and be done. They also have to promote the movie, which is what they were doing for the photo spread.

Aniston didn’t do this interview for any professional promotion. She had only one agenda: to be the pitied victim.

She even makes fun of Pitt’s recently bleached blonde hair, saying, “Billy Idol called—he wants his look back.”

Yeah, real mature, Jen.

Aniston should have kept quiet about the details of her marriage and divorce, like Pitt has. Trashing him in front of the world only proves she is a spoiled Hollywood star who throws a fit when she doesn’t get her way.

Quote Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
    This woman needs some serious help. I don't care how many children she adopts and how saintly she tries to appear, people can see right through her bs. I am definitely NOT of fan of Jennifer, but if Angelina knew that he was married to his "best friend" and he had tons of "love and respect" for her, she should have stayed away from him outside of their professional relationship and let them work on their marriage. This is why I have ZERO respect for this woman. She continued to be "very, very good friends" with Brad (a man she admitted she was attracted to) after filming was over....not a good idea. This is why she is made out to look like a whore. A better woman would have stepped back and let him handle his business with Jen and then let him come to her after his issues were resolved and the divorce finalized or whatever. Had she done that, she wouldn't look so much like a temptress and a homewrecker.
    I completely and wholeheartedly agree with everything you've said.

And this shit about her not liking hugging and snuggling and kissing...please, it sure didn't look that way when she was all over her brother and Billy Bob when the cameras were around. She's so damn wishy-washy. I don't think she has a clue who she is.
    I don't think she was talking about people she knows and "trusts." Think about it: a lot of people-- STRANGERS-- want to give Angelina Jolie a hug every day. Personally, I'm a hugwhore, so I give 'em out to pretty much any- and everybody. But AJ is reserved and doesn't like to hug people she's not close to. I don't see why people are choosing that to harp on. There's much more to bash her for besides *gasp* not being a huggy, touchy-feely type of person. Gawd.

So she gave the two comments that I mentioned plus she said he wasn't there for her. Well, no, in fact he wasn't because he was with AJ. She then went on to say that she chose to believe her husband.

Aside from that, there are two quotes from friends.

That's all you've got? Really? That makes her a candidate for whiner of the year? It's interesting that you've quoted a college newspaper instead of the original source.

If you really want to go tit for tat, perhaps we could dig up AJ quotes. That might be more entertaining. Instead of commenting on her belly-aching, we could simply try and diagnose her psych issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    I'd still like to see someone dig up the quotes from JA about THE DIVORCE too. As far as I can remember, she's made 2 or 3 comments about it and only once referred to him by name. That's it. If there are more quotes, please, show them to me. I'd love to see them.
    Me, too. Cuz I'm laughing long and hard (heh heh... I said "long and hard") at all the people who clamor on and on and on and on about Chinnifer whining about The Divorce.

I lost any respect for Jennifer Aniston's side of the story when she pimped it out to anyone within earshot, completely playing the victim card.
    Proof, please? Or does giving an interview to Vanity Fair and Oprah constitute "pimping out" her story?

It has been reported that Angelina Jolie has recently split from husband, Billy Bob Thornton, and moved out of their home in Beverly Hills and into the Four Seasons Hotel with the couple’s adopted son, Maddox. Sources say that the cause of strife in the marriage has to do with the attention Jolie lavishes on Maddox, not Billy Bob. Now that Billy Bob is not the center of attention it seems he has been seeking it elsewhere. While Jolie stays home and plays house, Billy Bob has reportedly been sowing his wild oats while on tour with his band.

Recently it was reported that Thornton has been seen cozying up to a number of different ladies with his wife not around. One of the ladies he was spotted partying with is a blonde 21-year-old. Apparently, Jolie is so distraught over the break up she has been driving by their house, trying to catch Thornton at home, so they can talk. Jolie was quoted as saying, "My husband and I are going through some tough shit right now." It seems that she wants to work things out, but it seems as if Thornton is through with the marriage.

If, in fact, the rumors are true and Hollywood’s odd couple have indeed separated, this will mark the fifth failed marriage for Thornton. Although his union with Jolie was always the center of speculation, their mutual affection seemed genuine to outsiders. Billy Bob, however, does seem to struggle in committed relationships. His fourth wife, Pietra, accused him of spousal abuse, filed for divorce and then filed a lawsuit claiming the actor is a "manic depressive who, when not medicated, punched, head-butted, shoved, pushed, choked, and threatened to kill her." Although Thornton denies those claims, he’s obviously got some serious issues to work through.

By Buzzle Staff and Agencies
    Published: 6/25/2002

http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/6-25-2002-21151.asp

I'm sorry, but tell me the woman isn't psycho. I'm going to do a search and pull up the interview that she did on Billy Bob after their break up. Oh my goodness, talk about whining, you'd think Billy Bob was the devil incarnate.

Elite Member

^^further proof she's a psychop

Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information