Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie reveals how she and Brad Pitt started to screw around

Quote Originally Posted by lalaland View Post
    i got your back chilly

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    ^^Same!
    I know, you do, that's why I'm being such a loudmouth.

No just kidding, thanks y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset View Post
    And please, the whole "We were very, very good friends" so obviously means "We were doing anal but not vaginal, out of respect for the Mrs."
    I just peed my pants a little. You're so right, somerset!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    Wrong. People label her a whore because she notoriously sleeps with her costars, married or not. With every adult relationship she's had, she's acting like either a psycho or a freak. She refuses to speak to her dad, she exchanged viles of blood with Billy Bob, she saw brad, wanted him, and took him without considering that hes married...etc. so ok, shes hot. doesnt mean shes an amazing person. Maybe you fear her, but most people here pitty her and find her weird.
    No, I don't fear her or her behavior. That's evidenced by the fact that I don't have to define her as a whore/slut/homewrecker/any disparaging name-calling that I forgot. Nobody here knows exactly what happened with Brad and Jen's relationship. And even both of their sides are completely biased. There's three sides to this story: His side, her side, and the truth.

I lost any respect for Jennifer Aniston's side of the story when she pimped it out to anyone within earshot, completely playing the victim card.

Again, where are the quotes where Jen pimped HER story out? Show us the quotes where SHE went on and on and on about the divorce - as AJ is in the very friggin article.....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I don't take Jen as a stupid woman. But when it comes to infidelity....I don't understand why women tend to bury their heads in the sand thinking oh....it is ok that he has female friends...or ...he would never be capable of cheating on me.....or better yet I think something is strange..I feel it in my gut...but say nothing and do nothing....

When I say step up my game...(If I were Jen) I mean....once you get that kick in your gut....or you have the tell tale signs such as the cellphone chatting constantly....You don't ignore that CRAP! How in the world do we think our men our snatched up before our eyes.....? I am not saying we all have to be like Melanie Griffith...but let me tell you....If my husband was BRAD my ass would have been on the set of Mr. and Mrs Smith. I would have made my presence known.

Yes, Angelina knew that Brad was married... But Jen should have made sure Angelina knew....to not f@#%$# around with her man. There is a way to combat women like Angelina and most of you may not like what I have to say but I really feel a wife is more powerful in a situation of keeping her husband....and I am not talking about the low down men that would screw anything walking and was doing it before you married him.....But a good man can be kept by a good woman....

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Again, where are the quotes where Jen pimped HER story out? Show us the quotes where SHE went on and on and on about the divorce - as AJ is in the very friggin article.....
    I think Jennifer handled things very well considering what they did to her.

ETA I find it very bizarre that Jolie would think that Brad’s ex would want to sit down with her. While she’s at it, why not invite Jennifer to join the family while they travel the world, posing for photos by a campfire while singing Kum-Bah-Yah.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Quote Originally Posted by foxyroy View Post
    I don't take Jen as a stupid woman. But when it comes to infidelity....I don't understand why women tend to bury their heads in the sand thinking oh....it is ok that he has female friends...or ...he would never be capable of cheating on me.....or better yet I think something is strange..I feel it in my gut...but say nothing and do nothing....

When I say step up my game...(If I were Jen) I mean....once you get that kick in your gut....or you have the tell tale signs such as the cellphone chatting constantly....You don't ignore that CRAP! How in the world do we think our men our snatched up before our eyes.....? I am not saying we all have to be like Melanie Griffith...but let me tell you....If my husband was BRAD my ass would have been on the set of Mr. and Mrs Smith. I would have made my presence known.

Yes, Angelina knew that Brad was married... But Jen should have made sure Angelina knew....to not f@#%$# around with her man. There is a way to combat women like Angelina and most of you may not like what I have to say but I really feel a wife is more powerful in a situation of keeping her husband....and I am not talking about the low down men that would screw anything walking and was doing it before you married him.....But a good man can be kept by a good woman....
    A married woman has absolutely no power over someone wanting to be her husband's mistress. Only HE has the power to keep other women away.

A mistress owes a wife nothing - the husband does. A mistress is powerless without a willing participant.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by CherubRock View Post
    No, I don't fear her or her behavior. That's evidenced by the fact that I don't have to define her as a whore/slut/homewrecker/any disparaging name-calling that I forgot. Nobody here knows exactly what happened with Brad and Jen's relationship. And even both of their sides are completely biased. There's three sides to this story: His side, her side, and the truth.

I lost any respect for Jennifer Aniston's side of the story when she pimped it out to anyone within earshot, completely playing the victim card.
    You forgot cunt/ bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by ray shawn View Post
    You forgot cunt/ bitch.
    and the most famous of them all : Brotherfucker!

Maybe she trusted the little shit not to fuck around on her? Maybe she thought that when he said "forsaking all others" he didn't mean "fucking all others"? A man that fucks around on his wife after marriage is equally as low as the man who screws around on that same woman before marriage. In fact, would you rather have a boyfriend fuck around on you or your husband?? People cheat, it's a pretty common fact of life, but don't come paint up a turd and tell me it's an Easter Egg - no matter how much paint you put on it, it's still shit.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

And under this rationale, I should quit my job and go to my husbands work every day to make sure he isn't chatting with any pretty women? Just so they are aware of my presence?
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

How about the three page article in Vanity Fair right after the break up?

And get pregnant, goose! my god, dontcha know how to keep yer man??

Quote Originally Posted by CherubRock View Post
    How about the three page article in Vanity Fair right after the break up?
    The BREAKUP (with Brad) or The Breakup (the movie)? Either way, I've never seen any article where she says anything that seems to be asking for pity or anything like that. This article that everyone is commenting on seems to be AJ dragging the shit around now, right? I mean, if JA had given an interview saying ANYTHING about AJ then that would be JA wallowing in the pity right? But for some reason it's ok for AJ? Why is that? Is it more AJ story? I don't think so.

Oh wait, you mean the one RIGHT AFTER - the one from SEPTEMBER when they separated in FEBRUARY????
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

And get pregnant, goose! my god, dontcha know how to keep yer man??

The BREAKUP (with Brad) or The Breakup (the movie)? Either way, I've never seen any article where she says anything that seems to be asking for pity or anything like that. This article that everyone is commenting on seems to be AJ dragging the shit around now, right? I mean, if JA had given an interview saying ANYTHING about AJ then that would be JA wallowing in the pity right? But for some reason it's ok for AJ? Why is that? Is it more AJ story? I don't think so.

Oh wait, you mean the one RIGHT AFTER - the one from SEPTEMBER when they separated in FEBRUARY????
    Mel, my head is spinning with the AJ JA AJ JA abbreviations!
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

That is because by the time Jen was aware it was too far gone....I am just saying married women need to be proactive. Why is this so hard to understand? I am not saying the man is not just as to blame but come on women....if a man is worth it you better start doing what you need to do to keep that boy entertained at home! When he comes home be excited that he is there. If you know that you don't look as spiffy when he first met you...take the effort to make your self fabulous again....lose the weight if that is the issue....It is not fair to a man....I am not referring to the ones that would hump anything that walks.....that you don't care enough to please him. The other woman is sometimes everything that you are not...or may be somethings that you are not....and if you incorporate some qualities that would keep your man interested you will be amazed that your husband would want to be home.

As far as Jen...she has money, fame, and at one time she was even pretty.....but for some the pupose of a marriage is to be on the same page as your partner and compromise despite when you know you are right. Having children is a big issue for either party but don't blame Angelina because Jen could not keep her man from being distracted.

She gave a lengthy interview to Vanity Fair after her divorce with Brad Pitt. She started crying and carrying on and generally begging for pity.

And I suppose the wife should go hang out at her husband's job, and stand around and make her presence known, and watch what he does, and send stern stay-away-from-my-man looks & vibes to the potential rival?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information