Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie and Maddox Jolie-Pitt's $700 shower

Her $700 is probably, salary-wise, comparable to the $55 I once spent to do just about the same thing at a "Knight's Inn" on my way home from a road trip with my son. (Just to get cleaned up, we were stopping to visit someone, and they decided they wanted to go to dinner, we were yucky, and not close enough to them to ask to use their shower)

Not a big deal.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^EX-ACT-LY.

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    True, but as the article say, Brad has two houses. One close by in Malibu. If my kid had an accident I'd want to take him home where we had another change of clothes.
    Santa Monica is nowhere near Malibu in the horrible traffic that is L.A. That trip from Santa Monica to Malibu would have taken at least 25-30 minutes from door to door, longer in bad traffic, depending on where in Santa Monica she was, and where in Malibu the house is.

If the house is on the north end of Malibu (likely) and they were in the south end of Santa Monica (likely) the trip would possibly have taken even longer.

Hello? Is it safe for me to enter?

Maybe the water was shut off in her home for repairs.
    The drug scenario was more interesting.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    runs through humming my favorite tune.... who knows the words??
    BROTHERFUCKER!!!
    Dammit, I had the perfect Cartman cartoon to add here and I can't get it to come through. Sh*t!

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    runs through humming my favorite tune.... who knows the words??
    BROTHERFUCKER!!!

Woohoo~ Go Mel!

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Santa Monica is nowhere near Malibu in the horrible traffic that is L.A. That trip from Santa Monica to Malibu would have taken at least 25-30 minutes from door to door, longer in bad traffic, depending on where in Santa Monica she was, and where in Malibu the house is.

If the house is on the north end of Malibu (likely) and they were in the south end of Santa Monica (likely) the trip would possibly have taken even longer.
    Thanks Mira! But I'm familiar with L.A. Spending $700 on a room when you only have to go a half an hour, or less depending on traffic, is a bit excessive in my book.

Traffic or no, I would rather go a half an hour to my own house, with my own shower to take care of whatever problem Maddox had. Give him a shower and put him in his own clothes, if an accident was actually the case.

No, me thinks she wanted to do something that she doesn't want anyone else to know about. Shoot up, rendezvous Jenny Shitzu, who knows.

ETA: Couldn't $700 feed a family in Africa for six months or more? Seems kinda wasteful for Santa Angelina.
    Last edited by Picara; January 23rd, 2007 at 03:37 PM.

Nothing is ever too excessive for the rich.
    I doubt she'd have to make an emergency stop to shoot up; its not like needing an insulin shot or something. Even if she was hanging out for a fix, I'm sure she could wait.

SO much is being made of this, geeez.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    Nothing is ever too excessive for the rich.
    Not true, some have a sense of decency that makes them dislike excessive waste - like Warren Buffet, Bill Gates,...

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    SO much is being made of this, geeez.
    Well, sure. Part of the fun of reading a gossip forum is speculating about what's going on.

If I want serious stuff, I'll go read a newspaper.

^^ I love Warren Buffet. That man is just plain cool. From what I understand, he still lives in the same old house he lived in before he got rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    ^^ I love Warren Buffet. That man is just plain cool. From what I understand, he still lives in the same old house he lived in before he got rich.
    Exactly, it's the utmost geeky guy who proves to be the coolest at the end - he has now given the bulk of his fortune to the Gates foundation, he doesn't even have the pretention to have the good deeds done in his name, he's a great man

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

damnit i'm by this place all the time and supposedly so many stars are there so often and never see any!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    Thanks Mira! But I'm familiar with L.A. Spending $700 on a room when you only have to go a half an hour, or less depending on traffic, is a bit excessive in my book.

Traffic or no, I would rather go a half an hour to my own house, with my own shower to take care of whatever problem Maddox had. Give him a shower and put him in his own clothes, if an accident was actually the case.

No, me thinks she wanted to do something that she doesn't want anyone else to know about. Shoot up, rendezvous Jenny Shitzu, who knows.

ETA: Couldn't $700 feed a family in Africa for six months or more? Seems kinda wasteful for Santa Angelina.
    Come ON Picara. Rendezvous with Jenny Shimizu, when her child is in tow? Get a grip! Just like I don't know that she wouldn't do it, you can't prove that she would or actually did.

Furthermore, she probably wasn't ready to go home to Malibu yet, perhaps had other errands/appts. to keep with Maddox. The possibilities are numerous.

Is it possible that Maddox had an accident and Angelina did happen to have a change of clothes? it's common sense to carry along an extra pair of everything when you have a young child. So maybe she did rent the hotel room for that reason, maybe she didn't. It would make alot more sense than stopping to get her fix or molestation. I'm going to give her the benefit of a doubt, even though I have questioned her stability numerous times.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucy View Post
    I'm going to give her the benefit of a doubt, even though I have questioned her stability numerous times.
    Same here. Another thought occurs to me - Angelina and Maddox were together long before the other 3 members of their family came into the picture. She may have booked the room for "old times sake" the way they used to travel together.

Look everybody - I'm not defending Angelina Jolie only. I would say these things about ANY wealthy person who would be criticized for doing this.
    Last edited by Mira; January 23rd, 2007 at 07:18 PM.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information