Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie: 'I'll be a stay-at-home mom'

Quote Originally Posted by greeneyedbeauty View Post
    I know right!
    There are some people that really have a hatred for this woman and anything she does, no matter how good it may be, they always want to bitch and put her down for it. There must really be some perfect people in this world.
    I just don't understand, after they seem to hate her so much, why they even go to her threads. It's like they get all heated up over putting her down and then they get fired up and pissed off when someone says something nice about her. Little strange to me.
    Angelina is the type of woman other women love to hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Born In A Brothel View Post
    TBH I really don't care, I just like baiting people that seem to think that they "know" her because they're read her press releases....*
    I don't particularly like/dislike Jennifer Anniston either.
    But I actually bought MI3 today... Ooooh! I supprt Co$..... Yeah!

*this comment isn't aimed at anyone in particular!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    TBH I really don't care, I just like baiting people that seem to think that they "know" her because they're read her press releases....*
    I don't particularly like/dislike Jennifer Anniston either.
    But I actually bought MI3 today... Ooooh! I supprt Co$..... Yeah!

*this comment isn't aimed at anyone in particular!

MI3? Say it isn't so!

I know what you mean about the bait and stuff. I admit, it is funny at times to tweak people like that.

MI3? Say it isn't so!

I know what you mean about the bait and stuff. I admit, it is funny at times to tweak people like that.
    and there I was thinking that you were going to batter me....

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    and there I was thinking that you were going to batter me....
    How could I ever do that? I always enjoy your posts.

Plus, I'm secretly an Angelina fan.

IAWTC.

And Novice, you crack me up dahling! I'm home sick today, you just make me smile...
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

In all seriousness, how long does she plan to stay home without flying off to another country to spread more happiness and goodwill?

Hmmmm, maybe I should make another poll...

How could I ever do that? I always enjoy your posts.

Plus, I'm secretly an Angelina fan.
    Shhh! that's worse than me liking Colateral & buying MI3...... At least I can say I like it for the gadgets (MI3 that is...)

I love how people know what she does and doesn't like to do. As if these people are in her home with her and KNOW for a fact that she doesn't like to hold her own baby, etc.
    Just guessing, but I think the comment was a tongue-in-cheek reference to what AJ said about Shiloh, and how she found it easier to feel for Z and Maddox.....

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Broad View Post
    Just guessing, but I think the comment was a tongue-in-cheek reference to what AJ said about Shiloh, and how she found it easier to feel for Z and Maddox.....
    Well "feel for" and "love" are two different things in my book. Had she said I have "feelings" for Mad and Z but not Shiloh then I could see what the big deal was, but to feel for someone is different. If someone dies, you could say, "wow that's sad I really feel for his family" that doesn't mean you love them...anyway I don't want to start a big thing about that but, her one comment doesn't translate into "she doesn't like holding her own baby" IMO

Quote Originally Posted by curlysem View Post
    sure she will. she doesnt like to hold her own baby...
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb3577 View Post
    I love how people know what she does and doesn't like to do. As if these people are in her home with her and KNOW for a fact that she doesn't like to hold her own baby, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by greeneyedbeauty View Post
    I know right!
    There are some people that really have a hatred for this woman and anything she does, no matter how good it may be, they always want to bitch and put her down for it. There must really be some perfect people in this world.
    I just don't understand, after they seem to hate her so much, why they even go to her threads. It's like they get all heated up over putting her down and then they get fired up and pissed off when someone says something nice about her. Little strange to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaste View Post
    That's right because constantly defending a woman you don't know is totally diferent than criticizing her. You're doing the same thing we are: gossiping about celebrities.

There is a difference, actually. To sprout off what Angelina does or feels is one thing, to simply point out that, matter of factly, we don't actually know what she does/feels is another.

Read both posts again, unbiased, and you will see that is all that is being said... no one here knows what's going on in her life. We don't. That's not defending anyone, that is simply a fact.

Just because there are a few pictures of her not holding her child, does not mean this is a second by second documentation of what she does and doesnt so. I have a photo album of pictures of me not holding my son, but that certainly DOES NOT mean I never did, it means I wasn't when the pictures happen to be taken.

Again, it's not defending, it's simply pointing out a fact.

Zee

Please do stay home with your children, fire the nannies and experience the joy that the rest of America experiences.

She's just not that interesting.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

She can just go away and NOT COME BACK!

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

She is soo calculating and manipulative. She says" Photographs and press coverage will make him upset. I'm very worried about that. I would like to say I'm sorry for bringing this into Pax's life"

You are fucking Angelina Jolie, what did you expect. She knew damn well that the paps will follow her everywhere. Her other kids get photographed too, did she apologize for bringing them into this too. I love the fact that she gives exclusive interviews with people and then gets upset that the paps are following her and interested. Please stop pimping your kids out to the media. Next, she'll do a spread on for People magazine.
    Last edited by pinkberry; March 16th, 2007 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkberry View Post
    She is soo calculating and manipulative. She says" Photographs and press coverage will make him upset. I'm very worried about that. I would like to say I'm sorry for bringing this into Pax's life"

You are fucking Angelina Jolie, what did you expect. She knew damn well that the paps will follow her everywhere. Her other kids get photographed too, did she apologize for bringing them into this too. I love the fact that she gives exclusive interviews with people and then gets upset that the paps are following her and interested. Please stop pimping your kids out to the media. Next, she'll do a spread on for People magazine.
    LOL!!! At least its not playboy....

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information