Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie doesn't like to be called Mother Teresa *SURE*

.....and these polls are printed by the media.....the ones who sell their products for a profit.......to advertisers.......who produce Angie's movies......

.....you cannot believe everything that you read or hear or even see nowadays.......unless you and your neighbors all stand outside and vote with your hands up.........

Come on, now you know that most men find her to be attractive as do a lot of women. It's not the media that makes people pretty, it's good plastic surgery or good genes. If someone is ugly they are ugly and no matter how much the media plays them up they will still be ugly.
    And I can see where you may not find her to be attractive, I don't find Halle Berry attractive nor do I find a lot of the VS models attractive but I have to give them credit in that most of the world does. By you saying straight out that her features are "gross" and "coarse" just kinda makes it sound like you don't want to find her attractive and by trying to say that the "world" doesn't find her attractive that it's the media just sounds like pure talk that has so proof. Seriously, most people think she is pretty and you have to admit it whether you think she's pretty or not.

The whole standing outside with the hands up thing is just crazy, I mean seriously, come on couldn't you think of something better than that.

Just for shits and giggles, what woman do you find to be the most attractive?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Still I think a lot of women are jealous and can't handle another attractive woman, whereas, I am more than happy to be the first to call another woman HOT.
    Meh.

I think many women are hot ... AJ isn't one of them.

So is the woman in your avatar your picture of hotness or do you just like her?

Just for shits and giggles, what woman do you find to be the most attractive?

Our UPS lady makes me sweat..........and is in a brown uniform to boot........she has fine, delicate features.......wide, sparkling green eyes (which really shows up against the brown)......saucy eyebrows......lips with a gorgeous natural color and a sexy curl to them......cute little ears and a nose with a little character......her skin is flawless and a natural color (pale in winter, dark in summer)......

She only has one major, huge flaw......she is happily married.....sigh.....

Oh, did you mean a celebrity?.......

My associates are probably older than yours.....and sorry, but the older one gets, the less impression St. Angie seems to make.....and the media influences everything.....believe it......define "most" people?.....only those 18-39?......yep, just like the media......twenty years does not make a lifetime......

Sweetie, I'm sure you've figured it out by now but Cynic is a man. So there you have it, the very first man in the entire world to be immune to her charms. Someone get it on the calendar before we forget the day! LOL.

Oh hell, count me as one of the jealous, bitter fatties too then. I've always wanted to be a lollipop with boobs, manly hands, veiny arms, and big lips. And let's not forget all the psych issues. I mean, who wouldn't want those?

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Our UPS lady makes me sweat..........and is in a brown uniform to boot........she has fine, delicate features.......wide, sparkling green eyes (which really shows up against the brown)......saucy eyebrows......lips with a gorgeous natural color and a sexy curl to them......cute little ears and a nose with a little character......her skin is flawless and a natural color (pale in winter, dark in summer)......

She only has one major, huge flaw......she is happily married.....sigh.....

Oh, did you mean a celebrity?.......

My associates are probably older than yours.....and sorry, but the older one gets, the less impression St. Angie seems to make.....and the media influences everything.....believe it......define "most" people?.....only those 18-39?......yep, just like the media......twenty years does not make a lifetime......
    What's up with all the dot, dot, dots? Is this english?
    I have no clue what a lifetime has to do with the topic at hand, but okay.
    Either way, I think most people (and if you don't know what most people means then there is no need in even trying to discuss something with you) find her to be attractive and those that are so dead set against proving her not are the ones that are actually jealous.
    I know I find some women to be unattractive but I don't have to call them names or keep putting their features down, trying to prove the opposite of what the world thinks, I just clearly state, "she is not attractive" because I am not jealous and feel no envy for their looks.
    Again, I am not saying YOU are jealous or anything like that, yes I understand you are a man, I am just saying that it is mostly women at are putting her down. They put her down for adopting children, they put her down for taking care of her children, they put her down for moving, they try to say she doesn't love her birth child, and this is all a load of crap. It's normally the women that DON'T find her attractive that are putting her down too; this kinda shows me what that dislike is all about.

^^

Sweetie, sweetie. OMG, I love this sh*t. Keep it coming.

I know, I really sound like a Angelina junkie but I'm not. I find her attractive and that's about it. I just see this with a lot of women, whether it's AJ or any other woman, if a woman is pretty I think we should give her credit, whether we ourselves think so or not.

.....I like punctuation.......I can't kill people, but I can kill the hell out of a sentence.....

Did you ever hear the old saying that beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Well, I've beholden Angie and I think she is ugly.

If I had to guess, I would say that you think you are attractive in a similar way to St. Angie (you say "another" beautiful woman).....and perhaps this is why you are so actively defending her looks?.......

Yes, I think I am attractive not drop dead gorgoeus by any means, but well groomed, I eat properly and take care of my body. That has nothing to do with it. So what?
    So you never answered the question, what is your top celeb woman as far as looks? I want to see the kinda taste you have for women.

.....that's why you got the UPS woman.....I don't find celebrities to be attractive for the most part.....I don't care for vain women......

.....I figured you must look like the woman since you seem so avid in your defense of her......otherwise, you are just feeling like arguing.....

....I forgot, my points are not valid.....since I cannot see the blazing radiance that is St. Angie, I am obviously senile and blind as well.....

I'm sorry in advance, and please don't take this personally, but the you're jus jellus comeback is lame. I find Jolie beautiful and she has had a lot of opportunities that certainly are enviable. But I don't dislike her based on that. I began to dislike her when she brought children into her dysfunctionality. I think she's the ultimate selfish, narcissist who uses people for her own gratification, and that includes orphans. I think she's a hypocrite and a phoney. It has nothing what so ever to do with her looks. It's all about her behavior and the stupid things she says in interviews. But just because someone honestly doesn't find her attractive, again, doesn't mean they're jealous. Beauty is a subjective thing.

^^ so what do we call men who don't find her attractive? They can't be jealous bitter fatties, can they? Ahhh, Cynic, maybe we'll just call you "confused" or just blinded by her brother effing beauty.

I know, I really sound like a Angelina junkie but I'm not. I find her attractive and that's about it. I just see this with a lot of women, whether it's AJ or any other woman, if a woman is pretty I think we should give her credit, whether we ourselves think so or not.
    I believe the term coined is Brangelooney ...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information