Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie disses Shiloh and admits Brad Pitt knocked her up

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    Well it just seemed a little over the top to get so steamed about it. It's just an effing blind item about an effing user! Now I'm steamed! Oh and don't worry I'm a hair-splitter too. Just ask my friends and family. Sometimes I drive them crazy.
    Here's my response again.
    I simply hate ignorance, or should I say "gullibility."
    Don't worry, I wasn't steamed about anything, I'm just simply asking that people use their brains (common sense) and yes I know it's an effing blind item, trust me.

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tenaj View Post
    Newborns are strange little things aren't they, such a shame they aren't born singing and dancing with their own porta potty under their arm.
    As a mother of a newborn, I wish they came with porta potties!!

If she is having problems with her feelings towards Shiloh, could it be that she is experiencing PPD? If so then she needs help for it or at least some of TomThumb's vitamins!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KD View Post
    As a mother of a newborn, I wish they came with porta potties!!
    omg thats the worst thing I keep hearing about them! thats its constant changing and the no-sleep part

Hit By Ban Bus!

The way my kids were spaced out across 3yrs and 3mos., I was buried in diapers for almost 7 years, but let me at those grandchildren. I cannot wait. Well, I can wait, but really looking forward to it!

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    omg thats the worst thing I keep hearing about them! thats its constant changing and the no-sleep part
    The worst, BY FAR, is the no sleep part. Newborn's diapers aren't that bad, until they start eating "people" food. :holds nose:

Yeah, at first their poop is cute and unscented. Then (was it bill cosby who did a parody on this?) God gives it smell and it ain't cute at all.....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1288 View Post
    Everyone says that blind item is Pamela Anderson.
    Sweetie!
    I've had an idea.
    Apply for the job as Angelina's PR, coz you're much more articulate than she is & are able to translate what she's saying it to something much more thoughtful & public-centric. You should get paid for these talents!

And if you don't, I sugest that she gets a new PR that shoves their hand in her mouth to stop her talking, because she's damaging (what's left of her) image!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Angelina Jolie will never listen to a PR rep. Never. Not the type. She was doing it herself for awhile, but no matter, she always calls the shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Sweetie!

And if you don't, I sugest that she gets a new PR that shoves their hand in her mouth to stop her talking, because she's damaging (what's left of her) image!
    I don't think anything Angelina says or does will truly change her image. Most people know her for what she is, except for the SAINT freaks, and nothing will change their perception.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I don't think anything Angelina says or does will truly change her image. Most people know her for what she is, except for the SAINT freaks, and nothing will change their perception.
    I'm not a saint freak and I did kind of like her. Despite her weirdness and man stealing. But to think that she would discriminate against her own baby, makes me dislike her. As a mother of two, I just can't imagine saying those things. Maybe she was high when she gave the interview.

Honestly, I think Brad Pitt is thinking "What the hell did I get myself into?" Maybe that's why he looks so thrashed. Uneasy sleep.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Ayyyyy Chi-HUA-HUA!! She did NOT steal the man! I wish people would get off that. He was AVAILABLE. The fact that they didn't announce the long-existent split for PR reasons is fueling all this homewrecker crap. I'm sick of it!

SVZ

Suri Cruise may be a pillow, but at least Tom doesn't treat it like one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    Ayyyyy Chi-HUA-HUA!! She did NOT steal the man! I wish people would get off that. He was AVAILABLE. The fact that they didn't announcement the long-existent split for PR reasons is fueling all this homewrecker crap. I'm sick of it!
    I should have written her alledged man stealing, but I couldn't spell it correctly. Better? Is there a spell check on this forum?

Anyway, I don't agree that he was "available". I think he was still married when she hooked up with him. I don't think a man can be stolen though. He went of his own will. But no, I don't think he was divorced when they got together.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Long before the announcement, he went on record as saying "I don't know if marriages are forever, people grow" something to that effect. Right then the clock started ticking in my mind. It was long before the split that he said that. And sure enough, the relationship later came out as long over. Why can't people see that??

And what is all this criticism of people who start over while still married only on paper? This is 2007, for chrissakes. My ex-husband had a shit fit when, after he forced me out of OUR house, I started dating occasionally just to get my feet wet again. (I deserved some fun and diversion after everything I went through with him, and losing everything!) The marriage was long over and completely dead. The fact that we weren't legally divorced was waaay beside the point.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information