Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie disses Shiloh and admits Brad Pitt knocked her up

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I posted this yesterday in the Misc section, but wanted to add it here also:

So she got knocked up, and wasn't on birth control when she screwing a married man. Doing the timeline, she would have been knocked up around Labor Day 2005, give or take a couple of weeks. I believe Brad's divorce was final October 2005. Why does no one mention this timeline when she swears she wouldn't sleep with a married man?

With that said, and in having 2 kids, I think her meaning may have been taken out of context. I knew I wanted to have kids, but I'm not a fan of babies, I prefer them when they are 1 year or older. When I brought my first son home from the hospital, I set him on the floor while he was in the carrier and thought, "ok, what do I do now?" I think this is what Angie may have been feeling.

In regards to feelings for siblings, I love both my children, yet my feelings for them are different. My older one is more laid back and wandering, like my husband, whereas my second son is determined and will find a way to get something done. I am fairly confident that no matter what happens, my youngest will find a way to come out on top. For my older one, it's harder for him to keep on track. He doesn't have ADD or anything, just issues focusing. So many times I feel I'm harder on him to compensate or give him tools to overcome his shortcomings. My youngest is no angel. Being determined means you're stubborn, so I have do a complete reversal with him and let him think everything his is idea so he'll do things my way (ie, cleaning his room). Maybe this is what Angie means.

In no means am I an Angie fan. I think sometimes she says things that do not accurately reflect what she means.
    I understand what you're saying. My daughter has a lot of trouble at school, with playmates, etc. while my son glides through life. However, Shiloh is a BABY! How can Angelina discriminate against a baby who had no say about being born into priveldge? I just can't understand a mother having to "make a conscious effort not to ignore her needs". That's just strange. If she's having these feelings now, I can't even imagine how she'll feel when Shiloh is older. The difference between her and her siblings will be much more pronounced.

I think Angelina would have been much better off having a son.

The woman said she didn't feel as much for her baby as she did her other children. People can speculate all they want about what she meant by that, but it was a horrible thing to say.

Calling her a blob might have been cute under other circumstances, but in this case, it sounds downright rejecting.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah more stupidity exactly...oh well, we keep giving her opinions attention so they keep coming.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

and yeah the way the answers are formatted is out of context; the interviewer offered the word, "Blob" and Angie simply agreed (not being able to come up with a word like that herself b/c she's an idiot like Brad and very inarticulate) and the interview comes from one of the fashion mags like Vogue or Elle, but i forget off the top of my head. She gave it while on the Indian set of A Mighty Heart (the daniel pearl story)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    The woman said she didn't feel as much for her baby as she did her other children. People can speculate all they want about what she meant by that, but it was a horrible thing to say.

Calling her a blob might have been cute under other circumstances, but in this case, it sounds downright rejecting.
    Well said.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

On playing favorites with her three little ones:
    "I think I feel so much more for Madd and Zee because they're survivors, they came through so much. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her...I met my other kids when they were 6 months old, they came with a personality. A newborn really is this...Yes, a blob! But now she's starting to have a personality...I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable."
    This is fucking appalling. I never thought she was a great mother, but I didn't think she was this bad. She talks about those kids like Paris Hilton talks about her dogs. Who the fuck calls a newborn baby a "blob" and criticises it for not having a "personality" yet? It's like she looks at her kids as "personalities" who are there to entertain her. And how the fuck would those two children - I mean puppies - she adopted even be able to remember any hardships they suffered? They're living in the lap of luxury now. I see the future and it looks like this: Maddox and Zahara = spoiled, Shiloh = damaged.

On explaining the old Angelina:
    "When I first became a public person it was terrible. I was unhappy and self-destructive. There is no reason for somebody to be getting all this attention just for doing a movie. So it doesn't feel good."
    Because she's changed so much, you see. Now she'd rather be known for her humanitarian work.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by cocainekate View Post
    I see the future and it looks like this: Maddox and Zahara = spoiled, Shiloh = damaged.
    Amen. Spoiled isn't even the half of it. Terrifyingly tweaked and incorrigible is more like it.

Not defending her, just trying to make some sense of what she said, but maybe since everyone went ape shit over Shiloh (the *perfect* offspring of 2 beautiful people) Angelina feels that she will always have to go that extra mile to make Maddox & Zahara feel more special.

There was the wax figure of Shiloh, the excitement over her pictures and such, which would leave the other 2 children feeling left out. (By the way, I think it sucks that wax figures were not made of them as well.)

If this is what she's trying to do I can kinda understand, yet she needs to rethink how she's handling things. By going overboard about the other 2 she is alienating this one. Just b/c Shiloh is the fruit of the loins of "the sexiest couple on the planet" or whatever doesn't mean she's invincible. I feel sorry for the child actually. At this rate she will grow up to be very angry and lonely. Who knows though, maybe Brad dotes more on her while Angelina does on Maddox & Zahara.

Hmm, well I've rambled enough here, but IMO Brangelina needs to hold off on more adoptions until they can get things straight with the children they already have. They're going to wind up with some sibling rivalry from hell if they don't watch it.

Read the whold article. things are being taken out of context.
    Looking for old-new-canceled TV Shows on DVD?
    http://www.ioffer.com/items/selling_list/tvwhore

If my words were taken out of context every.single.flipping.time I gave an interview....
    I think I would STFU

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1288 View Post
    I guess I'm the only one who doesn't really have a problem with what she said.

Basically Angelina has never really had a newborn before. She's not used to having a kid that does nothing but eat, sleep, cry, poop, and pee all day. She's used to having a kid that has a personality and is able to do all these things. Obviously she's getting used to this. And also with Maddox and Zahara...she's right. They were not born privileged kids. They were born into a life of disease and poverty. But she doesn't have to worry about that with Shiloh.

I think that what is she was trying to say but it just came out wrong. I have no doubt she loves her children equally. She always speaks of them well.
    I kind of agree with dlm.

Let's get real, people...not every woman who has a kid is in love with them from the beginning. Yes, you love that this is flesh of your flesh, but newborns are blobs until they start showing themselves personality wise. My friend just had a kid, and said the same thing. She loves her daughter, but that baby wasn't doing much at all!
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

Guys, Shiloh has a personality by now. She's crawling, pulling herself up, playing with the other kiddos, laughing, smiling, cooing - she is no longer the "blob" that a newborn would be.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Exclamation

I KNEW IT!

I knew - or sensed, rather - that AJ would have "problems" relating to her BIOLOGICAL daughter, and now here it is!
    Did you notice the pics of her with Shiloh right after she was born, she just looked at her. Nothing in her face like with the others?
    Anyway -
    I KNEW it, when she adopts a child she gets a "seal of approval" from the adoption agency or whatever, that she will be a good parent, she gets all this press for adopting a "third-world" child......and what does she gets with Shiloh? Nothing.....except her own dysfunction family history to pass on!!!

Still you think if she was really in love with BP, it would matter that Shiloh is his!

I KNEW THIS WOULD BE A "MOMMIE DEAREST" SITUATION!

If anyone can do photoshop, they need to do AJ as Mommie Dearest

It's coming!!!!!

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Not defending her, just trying to make some sense of what she said, but maybe since everyone went ape shit over Shiloh (the *perfect* offspring of 2 beautiful people) Angelina feels that she will always have to go that extra mile to make Maddox & Zahara feel more special
    I agree. I think people are so baby obsessed in this culture that new moms often feel the need to gush ad nauseum about how glorious the whole experience is and how much of a myrakul it is, when AJ is just being honest or tongue in cheek about how newborns really don't have a lot of substance and the bonding isn't as instantaneous as many would have us believe. Of course she's more bonded to her other two, she's had more time with them. I'm no AJ fan, either, and I'm actually glad to hear a parent speak so lovingly of their adopted kids. Really, maybe she had the bio kid just to shut Brad the fuck up.

Silver Member

So she got knocked up, and wasn't on birth control when she screwing a married man. Doing the timeline, she would have been knocked up around Labor Day 2005, give or take a couple of weeks. I believe Brad's divorce was final October 2005. Why does no one mention this timeline when she swears she wouldn't sleep with a married man?

Angelina got pregnant with Shiloh after Brad split with Jennifer. As far as I'm concerned once Brad split with Jennifer he can get whomever he wants pregnant seeing how he and Jennifer were no longer together.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information