Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie disses Shiloh and admits Brad Pitt knocked her up

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1288 View Post
    I guess I'm the only one who doesn't really have a problem with what she said.

Basically Angelina has never really had a newborn before. She's not used to having a kid that does nothing but eat, sleep, cry, poop, and pee all day. She's used to having a kid that has a personality and is able to do all these things. Obviously she's getting used to this. And also with Maddox and Zahara...she's right. They were not born privileged kids. They were born into a life of disease and poverty. But she doesn't have to worry about that with Shiloh.

I think that what is she was trying to say but it just came out wrong. I have no doubt she loves her children equally. She always speaks of them well.
    Well yes Shiloh was born into their family but to say she willnever have to worry about a life of disease and poverty simply isn't so. Many things could happen especially if she feels her mother or both parents even, feel less for her than the other 2. Drugs. Depression. Just a few things I can think of besides the mental abuse and emotional abuse this poor child may suffer at the hands of a mother who feels she is less deserving. Think about it. I have seen people go over the edge for less things.

I agree with you edie, I was always neither here nor there regarding Angelina, I even liked some of her work. I never even used to read these threads, I used to come for the humour of the arguments if I'm being entirely honest, but I've started to actually read what drivel is coming out of her mouth and I've lost any shred of admiration I had for her.

It appears she's more proud of Maddox and Zahara as she went out of her way to save them but with Shiloh - she gave birth to her, like many women do everyday - gasp!! how normal.

Silver Member

For all we know she was completely misquoted. That's why if I was a celebrity I'd never give interviews. Words get twisted around all the time.

^^^ I agree and have no doubt that Angelina does indeed love her daughter, but she needs to lay off these interviews-- the same way we're reading these words that are (hopefully) twisted, so will Shiloh some day.

I know it would hurt my feelings to read statements like that from my mother.

Even I hope that she isn't such a cold and stupid bitch to have said any of this shit about her child.
    If she did say these things - may her cunt quickly become as dry, sandy and unfuckable (and a hostile environment for ANY sperm) as Jennifer Aniston's.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1288 View Post
    I guess I'm the only one who doesn't really have a problem with what she said.

Basically Angelina has never really had a newborn before. She's not used to having a kid that does nothing but eat, sleep, cry, poop, and pee all day. She's used to having a kid that has a personality and is able to do all these things. Obviously she's getting used to this. And also with Maddox and Zahara...she's right. They were not born privileged kids. They were born into a life of disease and poverty. But she doesn't have to worry about that with Shiloh.

I think that what is she was trying to say but it just came out wrong. I have no doubt she loves her children equally. She always speaks of them well.
    ITA. I think people are just trying to come up with reasons to hate Angie. It is clearly obvious that she loves all her kids. I have an adopted niece and we do treat her differently than my nephew. At some point we overcompensate for her not growing up in the same environment as my nephew. We love both of them the same but, guilt plays a huge part in the way they are treated. I hope people get what I'm saying

I hope Shiloh will be as understanding when she's older and has access to all these dumb interviews.

Hit By Ban Bus!

i dont understand why having more sympathy to her two adoptive ones from africa makes them more important than shiloh. childrens are a blessing. someone needs to slap angelina before shiloh gets older and feels her mothers favortism towards her ugly siblings!!!

I think that perhaps a bit too much is being read into this. It seems that she just isn't terribly articulate and wasn't expressing herself well here. She says she "feels" for her adopted children in the same way that people say "I really feel for you" and mean that they empathize with your problems/situation. That means that Shiloh didn't have these problems, not that she isn't loved.

Hate on!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    I think that perhaps a bit too much is being read into this. It seems that she just isn't terribly articulate and wasn't expressing herself well here. She says she "feels" for her adopted children in the same way that people say "I really feel for you" and mean that they empathize with your problems/situation. That means that Shiloh didn't have these problems, not that she isn't loved.

Hate on!
    true what you said. but her kids are fine now why live in the past and still linger and feel sorry for them still.

I posted this yesterday in the Misc section, but wanted to add it here also:

So she got knocked up, and wasn't on birth control when she screwing a married man. Doing the timeline, she would have been knocked up around Labor Day 2005, give or take a couple of weeks. I believe Brad's divorce was final October 2005. Why does no one mention this timeline when she swears she wouldn't sleep with a married man?

With that said, and in having 2 kids, I think her meaning may have been taken out of context. I knew I wanted to have kids, but I'm not a fan of babies, I prefer them when they are 1 year or older. When I brought my first son home from the hospital, I set him on the floor while he was in the carrier and thought, "ok, what do I do now?" I think this is what Angie may have been feeling.

In regards to feelings for siblings, I love both my children, yet my feelings for them are different. My older one is more laid back and wandering, like my husband, whereas my second son is determined and will find a way to get something done. I am fairly confident that no matter what happens, my youngest will find a way to come out on top. For my older one, it's harder for him to keep on track. He doesn't have ADD or anything, just issues focusing. So many times I feel I'm harder on him to compensate or give him tools to overcome his shortcomings. My youngest is no angel. Being determined means you're stubborn, so I have do a complete reversal with him and let him think everything his is idea so he'll do things my way (ie, cleaning his room). Maybe this is what Angie means.

In no means am I an Angie fan. I think sometimes she says things that do not accurately reflect what she means.

Shiloh is now older than Zahara was when AJ adopted her - why is it that we never heard this about her?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

I think Angie has a lot of problems with liking herself for who she is and who she's become. She was born into a privileged life herself and the statements she's always made about having a relationship with a married man, well, we all know where that got her.

are you pussy-footing around calling her a LIAR???
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    are you pussy-footing around calling her a LIAR???
    In a roundabout way...yes. I do think she's a liar and while I don't know her, from the way she presents and re-invents herself, I would suspect she has some serious mental health issues.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information