Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie disses Shiloh and admits Brad Pitt knocked her up

OMG Alice, I love your Lardene avitar! One of my FAVORITE shows was Roseanne!
    Oh and Ang sucks btw lol!

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yeah I noticed that too! Very nice. A great photo.

Me thinks Shiloh will end up a cutter w/a mom like Angy.
    I'm liking her less and less,,,and so the tear down begins.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    no rationality allowed on St. Ange boards!!! I wanna see Tar and Feathers!!!

Alice you always crack me up girl!
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    It's great to help people in need. The one thing I liked about that whole dreary "Shiloh's a Blob" article was when Angelina talked about donating medical equipment to a hospital that needed it. I also remember I thought it was cool a few years ago when she adopted Maddox;I could tell there was a deep connection between the two. I wish she could have stopped with adopting Maddox, because that seems to have triggered her Humanitarian Craze, which got old quickly.

I agree ,PB, whether Angelina's a vacuous celeb or not, she's commended for helping people in need. But why does she have to talk about it all the time? Plenty of celebrities help the needy without bragging about it. And by the way, PB, Brad is not Angelina's "hubby". They're just shacking.
    Yes, I know they are not officially married. How could I not, being a member of this board? lol Just a slip.

She talks about it all the time because she's inarticulate, dumb, and egotistical -- pretty much your typical celebrity.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimandSexxy View Post
    Can you tell me just one thing that has happened as a result of Ms. Jolie's so-called humanitarianism. I mean something tangible, not just that she met with some prime minister and it is trumpeted by People magazine which is based in her ass. She basically goes and takes pictures and flies in with her private jets etc and nannies etc. Afterwards they are all written off as tax write-offs and nothing changes. If you need Jolie to make you aware of issues in the world, then you are as dimwitted as she is. Watch the news, and get educated about issues. CNN and legitimate media organizations do not follow your so-called Idols every move, she is not doing anything that isn't being done by other celebs "quietly", but she feels the special need to be patted on the back at every turn. What makes what she does so great when compared to any other celeb. Infact hers even disgusts me the more because you can see through her motives. I would not give her a gold star for humanitarianism, infact I'd give it to people like Denzel Washington and his now ex-wife who have been supporting the men and boys clubs of AMerica for the longest time, both with their time and money, and have NEVER felt the need to trumpet their every move to people gagazine.

I hate to break it to you, but her so called UN missions are only known really to gossip mongers. It does not make the evening news. Nothing changes because she goes and does a photo-op with poor people. In fact,. after the photo op, she goes back to living in her $10000 a day hotel, and the so-called poor people return to their everyday lives. SHe is not on Capitol Hill, the United Nations is corrupt anyhow. Trust me, she is no 'real' humanitarian.

And when you talk of "slimandsexxy won", WTF do you mean??? What am I winnning by slamming an overexposed, attention seeking, graitification needing celeb for their using humanitarianism to get over their past sins.
    Where on earth did I say this couple were "idols" of mine? I've stated repeatedly that I think they are vacuous, dumb, inarticulate, egotistical etc. But on the subject under discussion, I don't agree with you. That hardly makes them my idols. You really need to get away from black-and-white thinking; it's so limiting.

I've never paid dime one to see any of their terrible movies, and I never will.

As for your other questions/concerns, I've already addressed them more than once.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    OMG Alice, I love your Lardene avitar! One of my FAVORITE shows was Roseanne!
    Oh and Ang sucks btw lol!
    thanks! Lardene; hahahahhahhahahaaa yes the best show in history!

Silver Member

I didn't bother reading past the first page but I just saw Midnight Cowboy and I was amazed at how much Angelina looks like her father when he was a young man--the eyes, lips, cheeks, and facial expressions!

Ooh, Midnight Cowboy, one of my all-time favorite movies! Not one of the cheeriest movies in the world, but definitely one of the best!

Silver Member

I think they are vacuous, dumb, inarticulate, egotistical etc
    Shit you just named about 80% of celebrities in general, LOL!

PB ... I don't have the energy to continue, it's saturday night and I need to get my party on. Just saw your responses. I get your point, and I ain't sayin more than that ....

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread Information