Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie disses Shiloh and admits Brad Pitt knocked her up

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Yeah, right. I've said it before and I'll say it again. You can paint a turd any color you want but that don't make it an Easter egg.

That's a new one!

I see you're doing well without me Slim. Carry on
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    I see you're doing well without me Slim. Carry on
    You know how strongly I feel about the brangelina, I never need help giving my thoughts on them and their fake humanitarian bullshit!!! I loathe them and I don't know why more people can't see why. Okay I'm done for a while, work calls ...

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

IMO, Maddox and Zahara are as privileged as Shiloh. Just because of their ethnic background and their brief infant months spent in the 3rd world countries I still don't think it's right to be inclined to feel less for Shiloh and have that published in an interview. And for that reason, I also don't think she was taken out of context/misquoted or that many of the posters irked by her comments are being unreasonable.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimandSexxy View Post
    You know how strongly I feel about the brangelina, I never need help giving my thoughts on them and their fake humanitarian bullshit!!! I loathe them and I don't know why more people can't see why. Okay I'm done for a while, work calls ...
    I don't hate them but I do dislike them immensely. I can see what your saying about them so your not alone.

Silver Member

I'm sorry but how can you say that a 7-month, if not older baby is a blob?!?!?!
    Are you more upset at the fact Shiloh was called a blob at 7 months old or the fact Angie agreed with the author of the article that Shiloh was a blob at all? Because if it's the former, I don't think Shiloh was 7 months old when the interview take place. Most of time time interviews for magazines take place months beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    IMO, Maddox and Zahara are as privileged as Shiloh. Just because of their ethnic background and their brief infant months spent in the 3rd world countries I still don't think it's right to be inclined to feel less for Shiloh and have that published in an interview. And for that reason, I also don't think she was taken out of context/misquoted or that many of the posters irked by her comments are being unreasonable.

I also agree with everything Moomies just said. Thanks for putting things into a manner without snarkiness. I woke up on the snarky side of the bed again today!

Exiting now before my snarkiness gets out of hand

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    Yes, nicely put!

I don't think anything was taken out of context. Many of us have read the whole article. And even if the magazine took her remarks out of context while writing the article, I'd like to know what she could have possibly said (that was omitted) that could have softened the blow of those words. It really is a big deal. Anytime a mother announces to the world that she feels more for one (or two) child(ren) than she does for another child, people will react strongly to that. Sure, it happens. Parents aren't perfect. But you don't go running your trap & have it published in a magazine so that everybody (including your child, in the future) knows it. That is stupid & hurtful.

And for the record, I've never felt strongly about Angelina, Brad or Jen, one way or the other.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I know I don't know the facts of their lives at all, but I still can't help but feel sorry for her kids. My niece was a military brat, and talks about how hard it was to constantly move and not have friends or a real home. I recently read an article where Angelina talked about how Maddox has toys in one place where they stay, but not in other places where they stay. Kids don't need a place to stay - they need a home. When you're a kid, your whole world revolves around you - your home, your room, your pets, your friends, your extended family. It's gives security knowing your world will still be there tomorrow. I also think she's trying to grow her kids instead of letting them grow up (if that makes any sense). I don't think her kids are really all that priviledged. They have more than many kids, including two parents who love them. But, in some ways, I think they have a lot less.

Silver Member

Yeah I get kind of concerned with the whole "moving around a lot" thing with the kids too.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimandSexxy View Post

Reporter : Blob
    Ho: Errmmm , Oh No, I mean she's so cute and funny. She makes these faces that look like her dad, when she does this it's so blah blah blah.
    LOLOLOL I can always depend on reading something in here that absolutely makes a cruddy day at work disappear. Thanks Sexxy!
    Welcome to the fun Calico Kid!!!

Ang is a sociopath,lol!

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i agree calico kid poor Maddox; he's gonna be a male Angie; a crazy loon with too much media attention for his own good.

Christ Almighty. The woman was obivously coerced into the blob remark -- it's not like she stood over them while the magazine went to press -- and she does humanitarian work. She should obviously be tarred and feathered. What a tempest in a teapot.

She's a dim bulb, but then so is her hubby. So what? I think some people here are determined to slam her every chance they get. They are vacuous, rich celebs. But at least they are doing something positive. I don't hear anyone on this thread questioning why obscenely rich rappers don't give money to Africa -- apparently only people who actually give things are viciously attacked. Talk about a double standard.

I don't even care if the whole humanitarian thing is a sham at this point -- at least she's brought attention to a continent that most of us would prefer to ignore because we don't want to think about so many people/children/babies dying of AIDS, easily curable diseases, starvation, dirty water and the death of so many dreams because of lack of a lack of education.

After the slamming Brangelina have gotten for this, it will be a long while before any other celebs sign up for this kind of essential work. Then I guess people like Slimandsexxy will have "won." Small victory, IMO, when so many desperate people lose.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

you get the tar; i'll get the feathers!

Last edited by AliceInWonderland; January 12th, 2007 at 01:58 AM.

Thread Information