Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 251
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie disses Shiloh and admits Brad Pitt knocked her up

  1. #196
    Elite Member sweetness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    11,484

    Default

    No doubt Brad is absolutely crazy over Shiloh. Maybe this will give Angelina a chance to see how loving and caring a father/daughter relationship can be.

    Hopefully it will be healing for her in some way.

  2. #197
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    376

    Default

    GET THERAPY ANGIE.

    Please!

  3. #198
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    11,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Mira - thanks your astrology insight is interesting as usual = However, what do you put fan-baiting down as?
    Do you mean Angelina baiting her fans? If so, it's simply another power/control thing.

  4. #199
    Hit By Ban Bus! pacific breeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    in the wild blue yonder
    Posts
    15,479

    Default

    I think the title of this thread is completely misleading and taken out of context. Jolie isn't "dissing" her daughter at all. She is simply saying that: "I think I feel so much more for Madd and Zee because they're survivors, they came through so much. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her...I met my other kids when they were 6 months old, they came with a personality. A newborn really is this...Yes, a blob! But now she's starting to have a personality...I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable."

    Most newborns are blobs who look like Winston Churchill. Shiloh HAS had a privileged life compared to the others before they were adopted. And newborns don't tend to have as much personality. So what? She's being honest. It's not like she is putting Shiloh up for adoption. Sheesh. I've had friends who adopted Third World children say similar things and their natural children are completely wanted and loved.

  5. #200
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    45,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    Do you mean Angelina baiting her fans? If so, it's simply another power/control thing.
    Sorry - no I meant fan baiting on here.....

    (no, of course I don't do that...... )

  6. #201
    Hit By Ban Bus! ediebrooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In another dimension, untouched by time
    Posts
    6,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlm1288 View Post
    So because I don't join everyone else on this board on lame ass insults like "vagina lips" I'm a fantard?


    Riiiiiiight.
    You're not a fantard, dlm. I think you're the most likable Angelina fan we've ever had. You clearly admire her, but you have a good perspective, too. You don't see her as perfect. We had one fantard who would yell at us and curse at us if we didn't agree with her that Angelina was the best thing since sliced bread. She had a psycho hatred for Jennifer Aniston, too. Anyway, I guess we made her mad because we haven't heard from her in awhile.

    You have good taste in men, too. I love David Beckham!
    Last edited by ediebrooks; January 11th, 2007 at 05:55 PM.

  7. #202
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,800

    Default

    Yeah, dlm has actually even made a post or 2 recognizing that Angie is not quite right.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  8. #203
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    45,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    I think the title of this thread is completely misleading and taken out of context. Jolie isn't "dissing" her daughter at all. She is simply saying that: "I think I feel so much more for Madd and Zee because they're survivors, they came through so much. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her...I met my other kids when they were 6 months old, they came with a personality. A newborn really is this...Yes, a blob! But now she's starting to have a personality...I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable."

    Most newborns are blobs who look like Winston Churchill. Shiloh HAS had a privileged life compared to the others before they were adopted. And newborns don't tend to have as much personality. So what? She's being honest. It's not like she is putting Shiloh up for adoption. Sheesh. I've had friends who adopted Third World children say similar things and their natural children are completely wanted and loved.
    Fair enough, but a baby doesn't suddenly get given a personality like a gift at 6 months. They develop day by day.
    As both Maddox & Zahara were adopted by 6 months by that point any differences will be null & void as they are now being brought up like any other pampered hollywood children.

  9. #204
    Hit By Ban Bus! SlimandSexxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,019

    Default

    I'm sorry but how can you say that a 7-month, if not older baby is a blob?!?!?! Lawd Have mercy, the world has really gone mad. I want to take it that some of the people trying to make her comments sound okay have not had children. When I have a child, I would NEVER say my child has no personality. When peeople have twins, you can tell the twins apart as a mother from the moment they are born because their little kicks and their little faces do things that give them their own UNIQUE personality.

    She's saying that her 7month old child is a blob and people are still trying to find ways to make it sound okay. If it had been Britney that made that comment, she'd have been burned at a stake. Again, please call a spade a spade. She is not fit to be a mother. I'm sorry, but If she's adopting these children to continously remind them that they were from poverty and she rescued them, then they would have been better off with their own parents. I can't believe they even let the nutcase adopt children.

  10. #205
    Hit By Ban Bus! ediebrooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In another dimension, untouched by time
    Posts
    6,830

    Default

    Slim, I'm sure all kinds of strings were pulled for her. A regular Joe or Jane with a troubled background like Angelina's would not pass muster with adoption agencies.

  11. #206
    Hit By Ban Bus! pacific breeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    in the wild blue yonder
    Posts
    15,479

    Default

    I still say you are reading far too much into these comments that have more than likely been taken out of context. You hate her anyway, so she can do nothing right as far as you are concerned.

    I could care less about her either way, which makes me a lot more objective. I can't think of hardly anyone in Hollywood who deserves to be mother of the year, including her, but for you to say that she only adopted these kids to rub their noses into the fact that she rescued them from poverty shows your negative bias beyond any doubt.

    Let's face it -- like most rich people, Angie probably didn't spend a whole lot of time with her newborn. They hire people to do that. However, she does spend more time with her kids than a lot of celebs, so that's something at least. And heaven forbid that anybody should actually care or want to help the less fortunate. Let's punish them and accuse them of all kinds of horrible things. Bottom line, they're doing something good, even if you suspect their motives. What are you doing? Humanitarian work is a lot of work, and the pay is shitty. And apparently the PR backfires, too.




    Quote Originally Posted by SlimandSexxy View Post
    I'm sorry but how can you say that a 7-month, if not older baby is a blob?!?!?! Lawd Have mercy, the world has really gone mad. I want to take it that some of the people trying to make her comments sound okay have not had children. When I have a child, I would NEVER say my child has no personality. When peeople have twins, you can tell the twins apart as a mother from the moment they are born because their little kicks and their little faces do things that give them their own UNIQUE personality.

    She's saying that her 7month old child is a blob and people are still trying to find ways to make it sound okay. If it had been Britney that made that comment, she'd have been burned at a stake. Again, please call a spade a spade. She is not fit to be a mother. I'm sorry, but If she's adopting these children to continously remind them that they were from poverty and she rescued them, then they would have been better off with their own parents. I can't believe they even let the nutcase adopt children.

  12. #207
    Hit By Ban Bus! SlimandSexxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,019

    Default

    ^^^^^ Her comments were taken out of context. What context please???? I saw the complete article, and I agree that the reporter offered the word blob. But why would she agree to it. If a reporter suggests a word, a smart, intelligent, "mothering natured" female, would correct them. SIMPLE.

    Reporter : Blob
    Ho: Errmmm , Oh No, I mean she's so cute and funny. She makes these faces that look like her dad, when she does this it's so blah blah blah.

    It has been proven that she is pretty dumb upstairs so many times (who calls Africa a country and that was 'in context'), but geez if she had a real nuturing or mothering bone in her she would NEVER have said all the things that she said in this interview. I am Sorry. I can just see their daily life, the nanny has Shiloh the entire time, so why would she even bother trying to figure out if the baby has anything to her. She prolly just observes her from afar and gives orders. Zahara was just pictured on a beach by herself with her nannie(s). I can bet Shloh has a nanny who would double as a mum.

    I would award a mother of the year award to Reese, have you heard her talk about her kids, she loooves them which is what makes it even sadder that she got divorced. I would even give mother of the year award to Jennifer Garner, she has succeeded in shielding her child from prying eyes unlike Jolie who thrives on not giving her children any privacy. How long has Tom Hanks and all those other Hollywood parents been in the industry and yet succeeded in protecting their children from the public?

    And no, I am not being biased beyond a doubt, she has mentioned on numerous occassions how Zahara is learning about her country so she can go back and do her part to help or something to that effect. Geez, let the child grow up on her own and decide what she wants to do. But no, she has already planned the child's life around her being rescued from Somalia or is it ethiopia. The main thing that leads me to believe she will rub it in their faces every chance is the painting that she bought with an African family looking onto the white family.

  13. #208
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    376

    Default

    I wouldn't give "Mother of the Year" to any celebrity or any parent whatsoever. We don't know what happens behind closed doors. To us they could appear to be brilliant parents but who knows what happens when we're not around.

  14. #209
    Hit By Ban Bus! SlimandSexxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlm1288 View Post
    I wouldn't give "Mother of the Year" to any celebrity or any parent whatsoever. We don't know what happens behind closed doors. To us they could appear to be brilliant parents but who knows what happens when we're not around.
    I would give it to Reese Witherspoon. She's the most hands on mom of her age so far. I've also heard her talk about Ava and Deacon and you can just tell what kind of life those kids are growing into.

  15. #210
    Elite Member Voodoo Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sweet Down Under!
    Posts
    12,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlm1288 View Post
    So because I don't join everyone else on this board on lame ass insults like "vagina lips" I'm a fantard?


    Riiiiiiight.
    Riiiiiiight back at ya actually. Your not a fantard and some of us are not haters either. Works both ways.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: August 7th, 2006, 04:13 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: July 31st, 2006, 08:24 PM
  3. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Say Thanks
    By NewYorkEvilEye in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: June 3rd, 2006, 06:20 PM
  4. Angelina Jolie gives birth to Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt
    By Karizma in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: June 2nd, 2006, 12:29 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: March 2nd, 2006, 09:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •