Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie disses Shiloh and admits Brad Pitt knocked her up

Silver Member

The point is I'm right. "Feel for" doesn't equal "love."

Now I'll continue painting my turds.

When you're done, eat it! You aren't right, noone says I have to remind myself to feel for my child except one fucked up moron with fantards running around defending every action. Don't exhaust yourself, there'll be more to come.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Silver Member

So because I don't join everyone else on this board on lame ass insults like "vagina lips" I'm a fantard?

Riiiiiiight.

No, but grasping at straws and "reading her mind" by saying "I don't think "feel for" and "love" mean the same thing", or "I think this is what she meant" is REACHING. The interview shows a different facet to Angelina (don't think I've ever used "vagina lips") - and it's isn't the loving mommy that she'd like everyone to believe she is. Everyone read the article and it isn't taken out of context. Jon Voight is right, she's looney!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Silver Member

"I don't think "feel for" and "love" mean the same thing"
    Well they don't! And please...like the Brangelina haters on this board don't reach or grasp at straws!

Whatever. I don't feel like arguing anymore over something so dumb. You believe what you wanna believe and I'll believe what I wanna believe and everyone will be happy that way.

well then skip on your merry (and delusional) way.....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1288 View Post
    Whatever. I don't feel like arguing anymore over something so dumb. You believe what you wanna believe and I'll believe what I wanna believe and everyone will be happy that way.
    For the sake of those children, I hope you are right about all this.

Silver Member

I hope I am too.

I have to hand it to you dlm. Being a fan of Jolie is almost as difficult as being a fan of Britney. You guys have to live in the state of constant denial. Despite words, or in Britney's case photos, you fans still believe! I'm sorry, but an emotionally stable person just doesn't say things like that. You can spin it any way you want. It's obvious that she has big issues. Again, she should have stuck to adoption if she has such difficulties "feeling" for a biological child.

Even if "feel for" is to equate with "empathize", why does she need to empathize with Maddox and Zahara? Didn't she adopt them when they were 6 months old? So what memory of their first 6 months would they even have? They're upbringing has been just as privileged as Shiloh's. No empathy needed.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Silver Member

I have to hand it to you dlm. Being a fan of Jolie is almost as difficult as being a fan of Britney. You guys have to live in the state of constant denial. Despite words, or in Britney's case photos, you fans still believe! I'm sorry, but an emotionally stable person just doesn't say things like that. You can spin it any way you want. It's obvious that she has big issues. Again, she should have stuck to adoption if she has such difficulties "feeling" for a biological child.
    Look, I'm not denying that she has issues because I believe she does. But personally I don't think that she is this horrible monster that people make her out to be. I mean not everyone is going to hate her guts like most folks around here do.

why does she need to empathize with Maddox and Zahara?
    Maybe because of where they came from and how they were living when she adopted them?

In the end, I think all three will have issues of some type.

we need a smily with it's eyes closed and it's fingers in its ears.....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1288 View Post
    Look, I'm not denying that she has issues because I believe she does. But personally I don't think that she is this horrible monster that people make her out to be. I mean not everyone is going to hate her guts like most folks around here do.
    I don't hate her, but whether you love her or hate her, one must admit that she provides plenty of good gossip for this place!

The screwed up celebs give us all something to talk about.

Silver Member

Yeah I like reading gossip about her too.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    The entire time I was pregnant with my son I worried that I didn't love him enough. Just figured it would come when he came out.
    I went through that too. I was terrified to have a son. I didn't know anything about boys and I wasn't that young, and already had a girl! But I got rewarded bigtime with a fantastic baby (now adult young man) and bonded with him immediately. But my first reaction was Dang! I KNEW it would be a boy, just cuz I'm so scared! He laughs at me affectionately when I tell that story.

Hopefully Angelina meant this comment to imply how she felt right after the baby was born, not lately. I think that may be the case.

I think it's possible that this is a karmic relationship for Angelina. She also needs to learn how to relate to females. Raising a female from day one will help her understand the female experience, just like having a boy has helped me tremendously in learning about the male experience and why men are the way they are.

Thread Information