Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie disses Shiloh and admits Brad Pitt knocked her up

Silver Member

when she has a positive interaction with someone, it's because they have something she wants and/or she's using them.
    So let me get this straight.

If she's nice to ANYONE...doesn't matter who it is...me, you, some random person on the street, one of her kids, one of her fans, ANYONE...she's not being genuine. She's just being nice because she wants good press or she's using them.

Is that what you're saying? I'm all for the concept of not liking Angelina Jolie but that is by far the most ridiculous thing I think I've ever read on this board. No offense. Thanks for the laugh though.

Hit By Ban Bus!

ITA. Good point. And thanks for THAT laugh.

I meant like an ongoing positive relationship, such as with Brad, her lovers, her "friends," etc. I think that the large majority of her friendships, relationships, and actions have ulterior motives.

Silver Member

I still think that's ridiculous but we'll just agree to disagree.

I think the only people reaching are the ones who keep coming back with different usernames acting as if they know Brangelina personally.

Not sure how you can discount her own words but oh well. Keep reaching! (I don't think I need to mention a certain poster name here)

Silver Member

Some of the Angelina haters act like they know Brad and Angelina personally too. Not just crazed fans.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Has anyone noticed that when Zahara was Shiloh's age Angie toted that kid everywhere showing her off. "Look what I did, I adopted an African baby". How come Shiloh is kept under wraps. Is she not proud that she has a biological child?
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Silver Member

She sent Shiloh back to Namibia.

Quote Originally Posted by nana55 View Post
    Has anyone noticed that when Zahara was Shiloh's age Angie toted that kid everywhere showing her off. "Look what I did, I adopted an African baby". How come Shiloh is kept under wraps. Is she not proud that she has a biological child?
    It's not trendy to have a healthy, white, biological child.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Exactly. This is what I think, too. I don't think she wanted a biological child. She was in one of her obsessive phases, became obsessed with Brad Pitt, used Maddox to lure him in (getting him to call Brad "Daddy" etc), adopted Zahara to keep him interested, and then, when he still refused to give up his desire to have biological kids, got knocked up so that she could hook him. I don't really buy all of Angelina's "humanitarian" garbage. I think she's a sneaky, manipulative bitch and when she has a positive interaction (as in- RELATIONSHIP- not just any interaction) with someone, it's because they have something she wants and/or she's using them.
    I think this is a great post. To me, Angelina is a classic narcissist. It's ALL about her. I think the only reason she does anything is for the pay off that she gets. I was on the fence about her before the Shiloh comment, but now I have to agree that she's a disturbed person. What mother has to compell herself to feel something for her child because she's not adopted? That's whack. Even more whack is saying that in an interview. Also the whole spiel about not trusting people. Even her own mother. Just strange.

I don't claim to know Angelina at all. I'm only basing my opinions on her bizarre interviews. Seriously, had she not said some of the things thagt she has recently, I probably still would like her. She's no zen master of PR.

Imagine the backlash she would face if it were reversed and she had said this about Maddox or Zahara: "I'm less inclined to feel for them because of the lifestyle they were born into."

She really is mentally disturbed. Maddox and Zahara were adopted by billionaire movie stars at six months old and, like Shiloh, will know nothing other than a billionaire lifestyle. There's nothing underprivileged about them. The best thing I can think to say about Angelina's comment is that it was some BS that she made up for the interview in an attempt to sound really deep and wise, and is too stupid to realize its implications.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by southernbelle
    Exactly. This is what I think, too. I don't think she wanted a biological child. She was in one of her obsessive phases, became obsessed with Brad Pitt, used Maddox to lure him in (getting him to call Brad "Daddy" etc), adopted Zahara to keep him interested, and then, when he still refused to give up his desire to have biological kids, got knocked up so that she could hook him. I don't really buy all of Angelina's "humanitarian" garbage. I think she's a sneaky, manipulative bitch and when she has a positive interaction (as in- RELATIONSHIP- not just any interaction) with someone, it's because they have something she wants and/or she's using them.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by picara:
    I think this is a great post. To me, Angelina is a classic narcissist. It's ALL about her. I think the only reason she does anything is for the pay off that she gets. I was on the fence about her before the Shiloh comment, but now I have to agree that she's a disturbed person. What mother has to compell herself to feel something for her child because she's not adopted? That's whack. Even more whack is saying that in an interview. Also the whole spiel about not trusting people. Even her own mother. Just strange. I don't claim to know Angelina at all. I'm only basing my opinions on her bizarre interviews. Seriously, had she not said some of the things thagt she has recently, I probably still would like her. She's no zen master of PR.

You both make some very good points. Angelina is a powerful, complex person. Her astrology chart is similar to Princess Di's and Madonna's. They are/were all controlling, disturbed people to a considerable degree.

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1288 View Post
    Some of the Angelina haters act like they know Brad and Angelina personally too. Not just crazed fans.

Here we go again. Youse haters blah blah . She is an easy target for dissing espectially now that she is constantly yapping and putting her foot in it. Funny how all the posters who claimed she was taking the high ground with Brad by not talking have now clammed up!

Seriously it is the people with a weird obsession with her that makes the dissing all the more fun.

Silver Member

Well may I ask why is it okay for the haters to go on and on and on like they know them personally but if a fan does it...

Seriously it is the people with a weird obsession with her that makes the dissing all the more fun.
    Um and it seems like the people with the weird obsession with her are her haters. Look at how long that other Angelina thread is and some of the comments people make about her. Need I say more?

Again, I only see you using the word hate?

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information