Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie disses Shiloh and admits Brad Pitt knocked her up

I've been reading this forum for a long time, and was finally brought to posting because, while I feel nothing for Angelina one way or the other, I've always found three things to be odd.

She was married twice and talked so openly about all her fuck buddies and meeting people in hotels, but never managed to get knocked up until shortly after she started to screw Brad. How convenient.

When Mr. and Mrs Smith was being made, the tabloids were full of stories about the two of them fooling around. While you can't usually put much stock into those, it seems all those "sources" must have ESP. Apparently, what they all saw happening during the filming didn't really happen until after filming stopped.

Does Angie have any friends? I never read anything about her being seen with anybody.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She is close to her mother. And tons of "platonic" male friends as well as her brother. That speaks volumes.

I don't think she accidently became pregnant. I may have missed it, but I have never heard from either of them that this baby was an accident. I have nothing to base my opinion on, other than a guess, but I think Brad and Angelina discussed wanting children and she/they decided to have their baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    She is close to her mother. And tons of "platonic" male friends as well as her brother. That speaks volumes.
    Who she doesn't trust remember. And who she's apparently NEVER with. Trust me, she doesn't have any female friends. Only ex-lovers who I'm guessing are among those that service her needs in hotel rooms per her big mouth and Jenny shummmiitttzuusu. Nobody wants to be friends with a homewrecker.

Silver Member

Does Angie have any friends?
    Yes her personal assistant Holly is one of Angelina's close friends. And also I think Angelina is friends with Queen Latifah. She probably has other friends we don't know about too. I'm not sure why it's so imperative to know whether or not she has lots of friends though. As a matter of fact, she seems like the type to have more guy friends than female friends. I'm exactly the same way. I have way more guy friends than female friends. I just like hanging out with them more. Then again I'm kind of a tomboy and not really into the girly girl stuff most girls my age are.

She probably doesn't have many female friends because they would not trust her around their boyfriends or spouses. Maneaters are rarely well-liked among the female species.

I was instantly in love with both my sons from the second I had them.
    My mom always called me "it",or "the kid". She was totally devoid of affection and gushy mom style love. It sucked. (I didn't grow up to be like her, thank gawd!)

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Shiloh's gonna be the rebel party-girl daughter when she grows up, all because her mommy does'nt love her as much as her adoptive siblings.

Seriously wtf was Angelina thinking when she said that? You should love your children equally, does'nt matter if they share your genes or not.

There are so many people who would love to have a healthy, pretty, normal baby girl like Shiloh. Maybe Angelina doesn't think healthy, pretty, and normal is cool. Angelina also seems like the kind of bitch who would be jealous of Shiloh and compete with her. Poor Shiloh. When Brad and Angelina, I hope Brad takes Shiloh, and Angelina can keep Maddox and Zahara. And is it just me, but do these kids have fucked-up names?

Quote Originally Posted by SlimandSexxy View Post
    Who she doesn't trust remember. And who she's apparently NEVER with. Trust me, she doesn't have any female friends. Only ex-lovers who I'm guessing are among those that service her needs in hotel rooms per her big mouth and Jenny shummmiitttzuusu. Nobody wants to be friends with a homewrecker.
    I've read that too. I get the impression that she probably doesn't like other women. That's why Shiloh would have been better off had she been a boy. Shiloh, the male, could worship mommy and everything would be hunky-dory.

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    I've read that too. I get the impression that she probably doesn't like other women. That's why Shiloh would have been better off had she been a boy. Shiloh, the male, could worship mommy and everything would be hunky-dory.
    But, if that were true, why would she adopt a baby girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    But, if that were true, why would she adopt a baby girl?
    Good point! I see it kind of as a Madonna/Lourdes situation where she could be, and probably will be, threatened by her biological daughter. But because she "rescued" the daughter she adopted, she views her in a different light. If that makes any sense.

Silver Member

Or she loves all her kids equally and some folks are reaching.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrychip View Post
    I bet she resents poor baby Shiloh for being the glue (or is it a "blob" of glue?) that forever connects her to Brad, who she's probably bored w/ already.

Exactly. This is what I think, too. I don't think she wanted a biological child. She was in one of her obsessive phases, became obsessed with Brad Pitt, used Maddox to lure him in (getting him to call Brad "Daddy" etc), adopted Zahara to keep him interested, and then, when he still refused to give up his desire to have biological kids, got knocked up so that she could hook him. I don't really buy all of Angelina's "humanitarian" garbage. I think she's a sneaky, manipulative bitch and when she has a positive interaction (as in- RELATIONSHIP- not just any interaction) with someone, it's because they have something she wants and/or she's using them.
    Last edited by southernbelle; January 11th, 2007 at 12:02 AM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

A person like Angelina is easily bored by everyone and everything. It's a personality type and may also be a diagnosable condition.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information