Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Adopting Again

But I'm not a fan and never have been. I have repeatedly voiced my opinion that I think both she and Brad are second-rate actors and boring, to boot. Also, they're none too bright.

I just don't see how a Roman emperor who specialized in orgies, sadism and corruption compares to someone who adopts needy children for whatever reason. And there is absolutely nothing to suggest so far that she is harming these children. When there is, I will take the Caligula comparison under advisement.

Their family portrait years from now will have more colors than a bag of skittles, wait and see.

Lightbulb

I don't think she's using them for publicity. First, she doesn't NEED any more publicity than what she gets from her career. She is followed everywhere by the press, why would she seek more publicity? It doesn't make sense.
    I *do* agree that she probably realized an image-overhaul was in order after the hookup with Brad; but I don't think she would adopt 3 children in an attempt to change her image.....
    No, I totally disagree with this because I believe that she is absolutely sincere about those kids.
    I think she really found a reason to live, when she found them.

I think she is the kind of person who cannot "just live," but who needs a REASON...and they're it, along with her humanitarian work. JMHO

Careful, now...you're going to get labelled a "fan."

I like AJ, always have. If that makes me a crazy fan, so be it.... im not going to deny the fact I like her because so many people hate her.

But I do agree, she needs to chill out with the adoption.... nothing wrong with wanting to help out needy kids but she needs to take it one step at a time, Pax is probably still in the adjusting process.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I'll adopt a Romanian baby.......I've always regretted not getting a vietnamese one when that was the thing......
    Unfortunately for you there are few adoptable romanian babies these days.There are waiting lists for Romanian citizens and foreign citizens are banned by law to adopt since Romania joined European Union.
    However I bet you don't even know where Romania is located on the map.
    I wonder what they look like-Romanians....
    Green skin, three red eyes, like any other european.

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    Unfortunately for you there are few adoptable romanian babies these days.There are waiting lists for Romanian citizens and foreign citizens are banned by law to adopt since Romania joined European Union.

Plus,not a budget choice,since we have two stomachs

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Broad View Post
    I don't think she's using them for publicity. First, she doesn't NEED any more publicity than what she gets from her career. She is followed everywhere by the press, why would she seek more publicity? It doesn't make sense.
    I *do* agree that she probably realized an image-overhaul was in order after the hookup with Brad; but I don't think she would adopt 3 children in an attempt to change her image.....
    No, I totally disagree with this because I believe that she is absolutely sincere about those kids.

I think she is the kind of person who cannot "just live," but who needs a REASON...and they're it, along with her humanitarian work. JMHO
    Well said and I agree with all of this. That being said, I think there are a lot worse things in life than wanting a large family and having the wealth to do it. It's not like she can't support them or has some 9 to 5 job and can't spend time with them. Also, in case people forgot, she's not exactly doing this alone. She does have a man in her life helping her raise these kids who apparently wants as many children as she does. Bottom line is that maybe not all of us want 4 or 5 kids and would be up to that huge task, but there ARE a lot of people who do....and regular people, not just the rich and famous.

Honestly, I read some of the comments here and it's like hearing a critical mother or mother-in-law complaining when she finds out someone in her family's pregnant and she insensitively remarks: "YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER ONE?!??!?!" lol

^^^ Excellent point and very true.

hey is that the wine talking? j/jking .

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post

The dialogue regarding adopting a Romanian baby is from a TV show...AB FAB.........mellow out-sheesh

Give me a break would you please. These kids are like pets to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Broad View Post

Yeah, I guess the heroin is kind of boring after all those years....playing the Virgin Mary and producing children without benefit of sex must be much more exciting....for a while......until the addict needs a new "kick".....

I can't wait until all their children become teenagers within years of one another. That should be fun. Enjoy them while they're young and cute because in less than ten years it will be an entirely different ballgame.

Yeah, I guess the heroin is kind of boring after all those years....playing the Virgin Mary and producing children without benefit of sex must be much more exciting....for a while......until the addict needs a new "kick".....
    That's exactly what I was trying to say but I am sort of retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post

Give me a break would you please. These kids are like pets to her.
    Or dollies. LOL.

Wait 'til they all become big, sullen teenagers. We'll see if Jolie will then suffer from Buyer's Remorse.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information