Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Omarosa - Reality TV is a Profession to me

Default Omarosa - Reality TV is a Profession to me

I cant believe this woman, a true vile bitch. I was watching the E True Hollywood story of The Apprentice. What an intolerable cow. She sure played the race card, and i was more disappointed that Oprah would play along with her OBVIOUSLY false allegations towards a co-star for using the 'N' word.
    Then she's on the Surreal Life:
    During the “Dirty Laundry” part of the show, a mock talk show hosted by Sally Jesse Raphael, the washed-up TV talk show star confronted a washed-up reality TV show star. “It pays a big check so I run with it, you know,” Omarosa said. “I am a professor, I’m researching reality television.” She later said she was working on a book.
    Sally Jesse Raphael, who was so bored she couldn’t even bother to sit up straight, accused Omarosa of being fake and “scripting it,” and then confronted her with evidence. “Now, for the first time in reality television, you are going to see what Omarosa is really like between the questions” in an interview, Sally said.
    “When production screws up, they fix their own crap. You got a good half-hour honey, and I’m out of here. Half-hour,” Omarosa told the producer who was interviewing her.
    So, okay, if the Omarosa we see on camera acts like a bitch, and the evidence that she’s faking it is that she’s a bitch, um, what? And never mind that the camera was on the whole time, and of course Omarosa knew that, because she’s definitely not stupid. So if she’s acting, or at least playing up her bitchy side, she was doing it then, too.
    A few moments later, after flubbing a sentence, Omarosa refused to follow
    Omarosa admits that reality TV "is a profession for" her, and surprises no one
    On The Surreal Life 5, Omarosa admitted what she’s admitted many times in the past: that she’s basically become what people want her to be. “This is a profession for me now. If the world believes me to be the biggest villain in the history of reality television, so be it, and I will not disappoint,” she said, and surprised no one, except maybe the producers of the show, who expected this to be some kind of shock.
    During the “Dirty Laundry” part of the show, a mock talk show hosted by Sally Jesse Raphael, the washed-up TV talk show star confronted a washed-up reality TV show star. “It pays a big check so I run with it, you know,” Omarosa said. “I am a professor, I’m researching reality television.” She later said she was working on a book.
    Sally Jesse Raphael, who was so bored she couldn’t even bother to sit up straight, accused Omarosa of being fake and “scripting it,” and then confronted her with evidence. “Now, for the first time in reality television, you are going to see what Omarosa is really like between the questions” in an interview, Sally said.
    “When production screws up, they fix their own crap. You got a good half-hour honey, and I’m out of here. Half-hour,” Omarosa told the producer who was interviewing her.
    So, okay, if the Omarosa we see on camera acts like a bitch, and the evidence that she’s faking it is that she’s a bitch, um, what? And never mind that the camera was on the whole time, and of course Omarosa knew that, because she’s definitely not stupid. So if she’s acting, or at least playing up her bitchy side, she was doing it then, too.
    A few moments later, after flubbing a sentence, Omarosa refused to follow the interview producer’s coaching. “I’m not good with my script. Can I get my line, line person?” she said, clearly being sarcastic and making fun of the producer, who responded defensively. “It’s not lines, it’s just putting it present tense or past tense,” the producer said. Then Omarosa responded, “No, honey, it’s a line,” and went on to tell the producer that she was worse than the other producer.
    “We did not edit that in any way,” Sally said, and her huge reveal was flattened because Omarosa immediately agreed. “You’re absolutely right, I don’t like that producer. I don not like that producer, she’s awful.”

“We did not edit that in any way,” Sally said, and her huge reveal was flattened because Omarosa immediately agreed. “You’re absolutely right, I don’t like that producer. I don not like that producer, she’s awful.”

gah! no wonder Omarosa's husband threw her out. i cannot stand that woman.

I didnt know that, jeez.. poor guy must have suffered through her agonising self-important rantings for SO long!
    Have you heard her showing off about her o' so long CV? Her mouth is WAY too big, she should learn when to SHUT UP.
    Last edited by PlasticGirl; October 14th, 2005 at 03:29 AM.

Have you heard her talking about her OH so long CV?
    her what?

She's a bitch - scripted, unscripted, on tv or off. I guarantee it. Flaming, colossal bitch.

Reality tv isn't a career... is a sucking waste of time. I saw her poor husband on tv with her... he was the most cowed, meek little thing I ever saw, and good for him that he's rid of her.

she really needs to go back on her medication

Elite Member

Ugh. I cannot stand her no-talent arse.

She's how Janice Dickinson (a bit of a nut herself) described her on "Surreal Life" -- Rick James with a weave.

Deep inside, she one of those shivering dogs that just needs to be kicked a couple of times.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Why is everything in that post repeated about 3 times?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Why is everything in that post repeated about 3 times?
    i wondered how many reponses people would give before someone said that. i started thinking, am i the only person who noticed all the repitition?

Her CV - Curriculum Vitae? Resume, you guys call it?

OOPS i realised now that i pasted the info a few times!!

I prostrate myself before thee and humbly ask your forgivenesses.......

Thread Information