Thread: Model found out her boyfriend was cheating with Kate Moss by turning on the news

Default Model found out her boyfriend was cheating with Kate Moss by turning on the news

Australian model JESSIE LEONARD found discovered her live-in boyfriend JAMIE BURKE was cheating on her with KATE MOSS when she happened to tune into the late night news.

Leonard had just spent Christmas (05) with her boyfriend and thought he was on a New Year's skiing holiday with friends in Colorado.

She recalls, "I was with my girlfriend (watching the news). We both looked at each other and said, 'No, it couldn't be.' There was this horrible sick feeling in my stomach."

Leonard immediately confronted Burke who admitted he had been "flattered" by Moss's attention.

She says, "I know it would be hard to resist Kate Moss if you were a man. But the hard thing is that we were very much in love when it all happened.

"If our relationship had been coming to an end or if we'd had a fight, it would have been different."

Moss has allegedly moved on from her winter fling, telling friends that Burke was an amazing lover but nothing else "clicked".

Leonard recently spoke with her now ex-boyfriend, who confirms that his fling with the supermodel is over.

She adds, "He says he loves me and that he's confused, but there's no way I can love him the way I used to, so there's no point going back."
    contactmusic

Default Re: Model found out her boyfriend was cheating with Kate Moss by turning on the news

I find nothing attractive about Kate Moss. Nothing.

And if I were a guy, I think I would be afraid to jump in the sack with her after Pete Doherty.
    Let's AV DIS!

Default Re: Model found out her boyfriend was cheating with Kate Moss by turning on the news

Oh, this would be the worst way ever to find out you were cheated on

She says, "I know it would be hard to resist Kate Moss if you were a man. But the hard thing is that we were very much in love when it all happened.
    'Cause a coke head without a septum is just so darn tempting.

Thread Information