Thread: Scarlett Johansson would have slapped Isaac Mizrahi if he weren't gay

Default Scarlett Johansson would have slapped Isaac Mizrahi if he weren't gay

E! red carpet interviewer Isaac Mizrahi can thank his sexual orientation for not getting him a well deserved slap across the face from A-lister Scarlett Johansson.

The buxom star who wore an eye popping and cleavage revealing red low cut dress to to the Golden Globes last week was literally groped by Mizrahi.

It was a pathetic and improper display.

The 21-year old actress turned red as she was felt up on camera, but didn't bitch slap Isaac.

Why - because he's gay the actress revealed.

Liz Smith details:

Scarlett Johansson is beyond furious at the designer-turned-cabaret performer/turned "E!" red carpet interviewer Isaac Mizrahi. His handling of her bosom at the Golden Globes pre-show shocked the star.

She said to friends, "If he hadn't been gay, I would have slapped him." Isaac was feisty with other female stars as well, and many feel he deserved to be slapped regardless of his personal orientation.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman...27262950.shtml

Default Re: Scarlett Johansson would have slapped Isaac Mizrahi if he weren't gay

I think the PEOPLE are obsessed with them. It's the human race as a whole, really. And maybe chimps as well.

Elite Member

Default Re: Scarlett Johansson would have slapped Isaac Mizrahi if he weren't gay

And exactly how was Kathy Griffin's red carpet behavior worse than this?

Well, being hideously ugly didn't help her case.

well, duh. of course she would have slapped him if he weren't gay. gay guys are allowed to touch boobies
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

well, Scarlett's always bragging about how great her tits are to the media and showing them off everywhere she goes, then she acts embarrassed or offended whenever someone else comments on them. I don't think this is the first time she has scolded a guy for noticing them. Granted, Isaac shouldn't have touched it and what he did was inappropriate, but I don't think she's exactly modest about them. If she were really so embarrassed she would just let it go instead of continuing to talk about it, plant articles, and milk it for all the attention she can get.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle
    well, Scarlett's always bragging about how great her tits are to the media and showing them off everywhere she goes, then she acts embarrassed or offended whenever someone else comments on them. I don't think this is the first time she has scolded a guy for noticing them. Granted, Isaac shouldn't have touched it and what he did was inappropriate, but I don't think she's exactly modest about them. If she were really so embarrassed she would just let it go instead of continuing to talk about it, plant articles, and milk it for all the attention she can get.
    GOD I could not agree more.

For someone that does what them viewed - she sure shove them into your face every chance she gets.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Bronze Member

His talk show on Style is so embarrassing. He is so awkward and over his head, this is not his forte and should just stop filming. Katy G. is fabulous she is prepared and funny. He was just faltering for conversation and trying too hard to justify being there. We get it, you design for Target... great!

Gold Member

I'm still not convinced he didn't enjoy it just a *little*. Lol. Anyway, I would slap the sh!t out of *anyone* groped me like that! Male, female, gay or straight.

There's a world of difference between discussing her boobs and going as far as touching them. It's not only terribly wrong per se, it also completely defeates the purpose of such ceremonies - The actors are put on display to enhance their status, commentators are supposed to be verbally irreverentious within limits, acting as jesters they can take gentle digs at the reverred ones, but to physically poke at them suddently burst the bubble - that's why there's so much uneasyness about that incident and it's going to be discussed for a while

^^^^
    cause you're all prudes! LOL
    just kidding.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik
    well, duh. of course she would have slapped him if he weren't gay. gay guys are allowed to touch boobies

Why in the world would the fact that he is gay make his behaviour OK? That was a rude thing to do for anybody, fullstop.
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by allthesun
    His talk show on Style is so embarrassing. He is so awkward and over his head, this is not his forte and should just stop filming. Katy G. is fabulous she is prepared and funny. He was just faltering for conversation and trying too hard to justify being there. We get it, you design for Target... great!
    I totally agree. Kathy griffin is more professional, in the way that she's funny and quick. He's more hard to watch and kind of makes me tense.

Thread Information