Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Axl Rose needs cash--in talks with Guns & Roses members for reunion

Default Axl Rose needs cash--in talks with Guns & Roses members for reunion

From Dlisted:

Axl Rose, lead singer of the 90s group Guns 'N' Roses has confirmed that the original band is in talks to getting back together. The band broke up 10 years ago, but Axl has been using the band's name and will put on a new album this year with new members. He has said that the original band might get back together for some kind of reunion. Straight-up, bitch's need dough.

He said: "Every time there's a big festival announced, we get rumored to be on there. But we'll see what happens."

"I haven't spoken to Slash in ten years. I love the guy, I always wanted everyone to know how great he was, but I was just talking to guitarist Izzy Stradlin the other day."

They were the shit, I must say. But have you seen Axl lately? Last time I saw him perform he had a total "muffin" top. His gut was totally coming out of his jeans, shit was ready to go. Bitch didn't even try to cover that up.

Default Re: Axl Rose needs cash--in talks w/Guns & Roses members for reunion

Not to mention the hair extensions and the chemical peel/facelift that left him looking like carrot top
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Would his bandmates even recogize him??? Would his fans??? Dudes a freak show!

Oh gee, you mean that Buckethead guy wasn't making poor Axl any money? I think Axl is just jealous that Velvet Revolver did so well as a comeback vehicle for his old G 'n' R crew.

if anybody is interested, if you search for axl rose at wireimage there are pictures of him from a little over a week ago.

oh my, what happened to him?!

Default Re: Axl Rose needs cash--in talks with Guns & Roses members for reunion

I was one of the few people who got to see the (fake)G-n-R tour in 2002 before Axl stopped showing up to the gigs(big surprise) and the whole tour was scrapped. Anyhow, he had some amazing people backing him up(Buckethead shreds!) and still managed to sound like a cat-in-a-blender whilst forgetting words to HIS songs. Plus, he was so winded by the second song, I thought he was gonna have a heart attack. You think he would've actually prepared or something.

If the (real) G-n-R gets back together, dude needs to start doing cardio STAT!

eww.. he looks so trailer..
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

he looks like he done married his cousin.

And I used to think he was so hot, too.

Silver Member

Duff looks like total shit, too. I saw a pic of him a couple of months ago and he looks like he is about 60. He doesn't look creepy and weird like Axl, but just old and like he partied WAY too hard.

Whaaaaaaaaaat!?!? Buckethead is playing with Axl Rose?! THE Buckethead?! As in www.bucketheadland.com ? Are you SURE it's really Buckethead? Tall thin dude with a mask, bucket on his head?!

How could I not know this!?! I LOVE Buckethead!
    2 years...

oh come on, this is old news nawdle.

Quote Originally Posted by miss_perfect
    I think Axl is just jealous that Velvet Revolver did so well as a comeback vehicle for his old G 'n' R crew.
    EXACTLY miss perfect...although I must admit, a G'n'R reunion would definitely be interesting. I loved their stuff back in the day. And Axl's day-to-day adventures would make for such fun discussions on here
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Gold Member

Axl is nothing more than a once-talented, aging diva. The other guys would have to be pretty hard-up to agree to a reunion.

I could have swore, just recently, hearing that Slash and the rest of the band was suing Axl Rose for...something or other...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information