Thread: Demi Moore and Robert Redford: would she accept 1 million to sleep with him now?

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Demi Moore and Robert Redford: would she accept 1 million to sleep with him now?

It's 13 years since they starred together in Indecent Proposal.
    And while Demi Moore might conceivably be able to reprise her role in the movie, time has clearly not been so kind to Robert Redford.

He has gained a few wrinkles over the years, and at 68 would be hard-pressed to return to his role in the hit film as the sexy older man who pays $1million to sleep with Miss Moore's character.

But then Miss Moore has made rather more use of plastic surgery than Redford. In fact, she has spent 300,000 to ensure she looks as good at 43 as she did at 30.

Redford appeared at the 22nd annual Sundance Film Festival in Utah which was founded by the actor and named after his role in Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid. 'It is hard to believe that they once shared such an electric sexual chemistry, albeit on screen,' said one festival-goer.

"Although Robert looked quite a bit older than Demi in the movie, the age gap is even more pronounced today."

Miss Moore, who married her 27-year-old toyboy lover Ashton Kutcher in September, appears to be barely a day older than she did when the couple starred together.

In Indecent Proposal, one of the most successful films of 1993, Miss Moore played a impoverished newlywed who accepts $1million to sleep with Redford's character. She then leaves her husband, played by Woody Harrelson, for the older businessman.

As well as Botox every six months, the actress is reported to have had liposuction to her hips, inner and outer thighs and stomach, a breast reduction and uplift, collagen injections and a brow lift.

Two years ago she had her knees resculptured after unflattering photographs of her with sagging skin around this area appeared.

Of course, no self-respecting Hollywood star comes without a nutritionist, personal trainer, yoga instructor and kick-boxing teacher, and Miss Moore is no exception.

Indeed, her wage bill for exercise coaches is said to total 165,000 per year. Despite appearances - even his dazzling blue eyes are now hidden behind glasses - Redford is reported to have had a facelift, though this has not been confirmed.

He has also had surgery to protect his eyesight. The actor had an eye lift to remove an overhanging flap of skin which was hindering his vision.

Plastic surgeon Alex Karidis said: "Robert and Demi are like chalk and cheese. Robert does not seem at all bothered by his appearance and unfortunately he's done too little too late.

"Age and the Californian sun have evidently taken their toll."

dailymail.co.uk
    This is just the kind of article that really pisses me off. He has more or less decided to age gracefully--ie. fiarly naturally--while she is determined to look younger every year and will do anything to see that happen. And we're supposed to admire her and scorn him because he happens to look like a man his age and she looks like a wax figure?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Default Re: Demi Moore and Robert Redford: would she accept 1 million to sleep with him now?

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch
    This is just the kind of article that really pisses me off. He has more or less decided to age gracefully--ie. fiarly naturally--while she is determined to look younger every year and will do anything to see that happen. And we're supposed to admire her and scorn him because he happens to look like a man his age and she looks like a wax figure?

I agree with you for the most part. The problem with Redford is that he was really outspoken against PS, going as far as saying he would never, under no circumstance, do it. I think only a few weeks after he last said that, he had that horribly botched eyelid correction (really for medical reasons? I read his fading eyesight had other medical reasons than overhanging eyelids. He also had the huge bags UNDER his eyes removed and I doubt they were obscuring his vision.).
    Now, if it had been just the eyelid correction for medical reasons, okay. But he then went totally against his principles and added some procedure to even out the wrinkles in his skin (although most of them are back now, I noticed in the Sundance pics).
    Now, everybody is and should be free to do with their bodies what they wish to do, even if it is not for medical reasons. It's just unfortunate in Redford's case that he was at first so publicly and vocally against it and then, for whatever reason, succumbed to it himself.
    The comment is right, though, that - again for whatever reason he did it - he did too little too late, and the condition and type of skin he has makes it appear older and more worn than it, at his actual age, would be expected to look.
    Still, no matter the reason, I still respect Redford a gazzillion times more than Moore, who had sooooooo much done but belongs in the "denial" category.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Re: Demi Moore and Robert Redford: would she accept 1 million to sleep with him now?

Plus she's a shitty actress. Actually, calling her an actress is an insult to actresses everywhere.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

actually undereye bags can affect your vision, my husband's were so bad that when he looked down to read he could see them

How funny--I literally just watched this movie again yesterday!!! And I was like, wow--it's been THAT long since it was made??? Have to tell you, Robert Redford, though obviously older looking in that movie was sexy as hell--his character was very likeable, even though he basically stole someones wife. He made you like him! He had some serious wrinkles then, so I'm sure he's not looking any better now. But he was certainly able to pull it off back in the 90's. I never considered him much of a looker personally, but I do love him in that role.
    My husband made a comment, something like "Hell, if he offered me a million bucks to sleep with you, I'd deliver you personally to his front door'. I don't think I'd be real upset about it having to do it either.....heehee

Elite Member

I've been a big Redford fan for a long time. I still love to watch The Way We Were and Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid every once and while. I never tire of either.

It always strikes me as funny when someone asks who I find attractive and I say Robert Redford. The lip snarls up and they reply "Redford?! He's so old." I remind them to watch these two movies and tell me he wasn't THE sexiest man in his time. Even for now, the man looks pretty good considering he's almost 70 years old. He still has that gorgeous hair, those lovely eyes and that beautiful smile.

Let's not forget to factor his TESTICLE LIFT into this equation!
    Founder, Alan Rickman Bedtime Story Societyhttp://www.skapunkandotherjunk.com/i...tter_snape.gif

Thread Information