Thread: Sienna Miller misses out on Brokeback Mountain role because of cough

SVZ

Default Sienna Miller misses out on Brokeback Mountain role because of cough

SIENNA MILLER missed out on a role in acclaimed new movie BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN because she was ill on the day she was called in to audition.

The actress enjoyed working alongside HEATH LEDGER in CASANOVA so much, she decided to try out for a part in his follow-up film, but lost out on the role to ANNE HATHAWAY.

She recalls, "He (Ledger) said the script (of Brokeback Mountain) was one of the best he'd ever read.

"I begged for a part in that film, but I had a terrible cough that day."

Contact Music

Default Re: Sienna Miller misses out on Brokeback Mountain role because of cough

excuses excuses....

Default Re: Sienna Miller misses out on Brokeback Mountain role because of cough

If they were interested in Sienna for the part, they would have rescheduled her audition.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

^^ I was thinking that, they can't have wanted her that much if they only offered her one day!!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

surely if shes such a great actress whats a cough for one audition?? i mean if she said "I begged for a part in that film, but my arm was sawn off in a freak accident the day of the audition." then that would be a different matter.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

funny, loulou, funny!! anyway, a cough? Doesn't her, ahem, 'work' speak for itself at this point?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Looking back on my unemployment days, I don't think I could ever have gotten a cough that bad that I wouldn't have showed up for a job interview. But those celebs are so much more delicate than us mere mortals...
    Nope.

it might of been one of those tickly ones, theyre the worst, get one of them an your a gonner, she was right to miss the audition, i mean why risk such a danger to health and yourself when you got one of those. i mean what would you rather do get the part you've always wanted in a dream film, or rest for 24hours to get your 'cough' better haha, id pick the cough anyday!! - Psyche!!

Robitussin DM. Or cough drops. Or chloraseptic spray.

Every time this skank opens her mouth...

too bad ... NOT!

She missed out because she SUCKS.

I agree with the poster who said if they were even possibly interested in her, they'd have been more than willing to let her postpone an audition!

Nice little ego trip you're on there, missy. Try not to fall off too hard.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I have to tell you - if it was for her cheating boyfriend I would have no idea who she is.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Elite Member

This seems a little suspicious to me. It's pretty much an American cast and she has yet to really break into the American movie market. Also, as was said above, I'd assume she was one of a gazillion actresses trying out for the role. I doubt it was like the role would have been hers if she hadn't had the cough.

Cough ahem cough. Cough my arse. It was more that she lost out plain and simple and was not good enough.

Thread Information