Thread: Scarlett Johansson's wardrobe malfunction

Default Scarlett Johansson's wardrobe malfunction

Blonde bombshell SCARLETT JOHANSSON is furious with herself for letting vanity come before fashion sense at last year's (05) Golden Globe awards, after bursting out of her dress.

The curvy LOST IN TRANSLATION star was so eager to have a knockout figure-hugging dress for the red carpet appearance she ignored designer ROLAND MOURET's advice and demanded the gown be made a little closer-fitting.

Johansson recalls, "I kept saying: 'I want it to be tighter!' And he replied: 'I'm telling you, you're not going to be able to sit down.'" And the actress immediately regretted her decision when, on getting into her car, the zip broke open and she was forced to take emergency measures with a needle and thread.

She says, "I presented my award and had to go straight home to be cut out of the dress. It was a disaster."

femalefirst.co.uk
    SCARLETT JOHANSSON is hoping R+B star USHER makes it to the Golden Globe Awards on Monday (16JAN06) so she can apologise for her embarrassing toilet trauma at last year's (05) event.

The sexy blonde was being sewn back into her ROLAND MOURET dress in the unisex toilet backstage after a restroom break when Usher walked in on the half-naked actress.

She recalls, "I had to be unstitched and sewed back up again and I remember Usher coming into the bathroom while I was being sewed... and he was like, 'Oh, excuse me, excuse me.' I'm standing there with, like, a dress half split open and a woman there sewing me up. I don't know what he thought was going on."

contactmusic.com

Default Re: Scarlett Johansson's wardrobe malfunction

is that the one where it looked like her boobs were about to strangle her?

Yup, either Perez or Trent (Pink is the New Blog) had something about it on their blog earlier today.

Elite Member

Someone needs to tell this chick to shut up. Not a day goes by here without a series of more or less stupid and banal blurbs from her. I rather like her on film, but I'm forming a very poor opinion of her mental abilities off the screen...

I think it's the internet and gossip that keeps all her quotes in the news...they're all from one or two interviews, but to get celebrity headlines they take little sections, and voila - Scarlett Johansson Doesn't Like Apples! Is suddenly all over the place.

Thread Information