Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brad Pitt Confirms Angelina Jolie Is Pregnant

Thumbs up Brad Pitt Confirms Angelina Jolie Is Pregnant

After a year of speculation, BRAD PITT's publicist has confirmed the actor is dating ANGELINA JOLIE, by releasing a statement from both of them confirming the actress is pregnant.

The Hollywood couple have been regularly photographed with Jolie's adopted children MADDOX and ZAHARA over the past year, but both have refused to confirm the nature of their relationship.

The couple have always vehemently denied they became romantically involved on the set of MR AND MRS SMITH in 2004, while Pitt was still married to JENNIFER ANISTON.

After weeks of rumours of Jolie's pregnancy, America's People magazine quoted the actress as telling a charity worker in the Dominican Republic, "Yes, I'm pregnant."

A statement from Pitt's publicist CINDY GUAGENTI issued yesterday confirms the actor is set to be a father and refers to him and Jolie as "they" for the first time.

Guagenti says, "I can confirm they are expecting. There isn't a lot more to say."

femalefirst.co.uk
    It's funny that the article goes with a pic of Brad and Jennifer!
    http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/enterta.../126302004.htm

Talking Re: Brad Pitt Confirms Angelina Jolie Is Pregnant

After a year of speculation, BRAD PITT's publicist has confirmed the actor is dating ANGELINA JOLIE, by releasing a statement from both of them confirming the actress is pregnant.
    He stated AJ is pregnant, why would that imply that they are dating? Remember, they're not a couple
    Nope.

Default Re: Brad Pitt Confirms Angelina Jolie Is Pregnant

You know that kid is going to be one of the ugliest things on the planet. Two really pretty people rarely (if ever) have great looking children.

exactly what i was thinking ^^

I can't believe just how pregnant she is, she's about 5 months isn't she? She's due in the summer. She kept that hidden well.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

yay! im so happy for them!!!

So, that means that she was pregnant before Brad and Jen got the divorce. Interesting. If I was Jen, man, I would go back and do the adultery thing and possible get enough money to last the rest of my life.

Let's face it. I don't think she is going to have any hit movies so she will need the money. I think Ang and Brad will dominate the Hollywood movie scene which will eventually, leave Jen not getting parts because of the massive power that will be Jolie-Pitt.

Quote Originally Posted by haggard
    You know that kid is going to be one of the ugliest things on the planet. Two really pretty people rarely (if ever) have great looking children.
    Everybody says this simply because it is very odd and noteworthy when it does happen that two very good looking people have offspring that isn't.

But In actuality, the offspring of two very good-looking people has a much, much higher chance than average of being a good-looking person him/herself.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I think Elvis and Priscilla were very good looking. Lisa looks unusual to me.

^^ I think its just wishful thinking. Some jealous bitter fatties would love it if Angelina and Brad's baby was ugly. I think it'll be cute, her big lips, her big eyes and perfect profile and Brad's, errr legs??
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry

So where are these Angelina bump pics I wanna see Angelina preggers!!!

Silver Member

I saw her last night on ENews and she does look about five months pregnant, especially since she is so thin, her tummy is a good size bump. I was amazed at how far along she looks, maybe that she is pregnant they will decide that should "date"

^^ Haha ye they should!

But we've been seeing recent pics of Angelina with Maddox and stuff and I never saw a belly, never mind 1 5 month pregnant belly! This must be killing Jen.

Silver Member

I know it must be killing her, yikes, better her than me! The pic I saw of Angie lasy night she had on a tight tank top so her belly was very noticable. Because other than that pic I have never noticed her belly either, I think she hid it well with her black baggy clothes, she seems to wear layers as well, which would really hide her belly. See Angelina does not seem human to me, I am amazed that things like pregnancy would even happen to her, is that odd to say?

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny
    Let's face it. I don't think she is going to have any hit movies so she will need the money. I think Ang and Brad will dominate the Hollywood movie scene which will eventually, leave Jen not getting parts because of the massive power that will be Jolie-Pitt.
    Off the top of my head, I can't think of any movies that either Jolie or Pitt have done that are very good. They both strike me as rather mediocre actors.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information