Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Melania Trump wants an old fashioned delivery

Default Melania Trump wants an old fashioned delivery

Melania Trump, who is expecting her first child with hubby Donald Trump, is old fashioned when it comes to the role of a man in the delivery room.

"I don't think a man should be in there anyway. It's a woman thing," the former model said.

Source: In Touch, pg. 98, Dec. 26th issue

Default Re: Melania Trump wants an old fashioned delivery

I thought I read that Trump said that. Hmm. Either way she's missing out. My husband did whatever I asked after seeing what I had to go through. I was treated like a Queen for a good few months.

Hell No! If my boyfriend put me in that position he IS going to witness it, blood, sweat and tears.

This is ridiculous - Please tell me why a man is expected to stay outside in the old times? is it because its rude for him to see his wifes bits in public? Well he's obviously seen them before!

Not if they only "do it" with the lights off
    Which is probably the only possible way of having sex with Donald Trump without throwing up
    Nope.

How dumb does she think we are? She's having a c-section like all the other famous bimbo's!!

She doesn't want him to see her screaming and pushing and sweating with her hair all scraggly and no make-up on.

Wuss.

Quote Originally Posted by mia981
    Melania Trump, who is expecting her first child with hubby Donald Trump, is old fashioned when it comes to the role of a man in the delivery room.

"I don't think a man should be in there anyway. It's a woman thing," the former model said.

Source: In Touch, pg. 98, Dec. 26th issue
    She's absolutely right! There's no way a man like Donald should be in there at all if she wants to stay married to him! He can barely contain his disgust over any woman having gotten *fat*, even if for the reason of carrying his spawn. So if he had to be there to witness the *miricle* of childbirth and actually see her getting all nasty and sweaty and bloody and stetched-out....forget it! He's one of those guys who needs to be out in the waiting room where the little bundle is brought out to him in a pink blanket after she's been properly cleaned up where he'll hold her for about 5 minutes and then pass out expensive cigars and count down the days until his wife gets her figure back and can have sex again...which better be quick! He said so himself! (About getting her figure back quick)

BTW I don't agree with this one little bit. But that's why I didn't and wouldn't marry and have kids with an old fashioned sexist misogynistic jackass no matter how big his bankroll was. Melania is smart not to have him in there.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Bronze Member

That sounds just idiotic.

Talking Re: Melania Trump wants an old fashioned delivery

He already said he wouldn't be in the delivery room, she's trying to save face (no pun intended......)

Bronze Member

What's wrong with Melania's choice? I believe it's a personal decision. I too may not want my husband in there watching me moaning & groaning, sweating & grunting while I push out a kid, blood, placenta, etc. It's a personal preference & I don't think it's right to condemn Melania for making a decision that's different from your own.

As women we are free to choose for ourselves, and I respect Melania for making a decision that SHE wants, rather than what she thinks is "PC" by letting the husband view when she may not want him to.

Either way, it IS a personal decision. I'm sure they talked about it before she got pregnant. Well, my husband was present when both my kids were born, one after 9 hours of labor and an emegency c-section, and the other a planned c-section. He wouldn't trade those moments for anything in the world. It is truly a miracle every time a baby is born, seeing this new life. Though I gotta laugh. After my first one, I fell asleep, and woke up in the hospital room with normal post-op pain. My husband was sitting there, and he said to me "Boy do I have a headache". I told him if I could get outta bed right then I'd kick his ass just for saying that to me after what I'd been thru.

SouthLake, I know where you're coming from. My husband and I never even farted in front of each other before I was pregnant (hard to believe but true). Once you're pregnant, all modesty flies out the window. With heartburn, hemrrhoids, huge swollen legs, sore backs and farts from here to kingdom come, a little labor is nothing to be ashamed of!

Quote Originally Posted by mia981
    I agree.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

If a woman doesn't want the father of her baby to be in the delivery room, she has the right. I feel that having that extra person in there can help make sure things are going the right way for you because you are not able to do that for yourself.

Here is how I feel and I am going to be a hard rock bitch and say it. TO Hell with my distractors.
    If the father of my baby, in my case babies, EVER complained about MY WEIGHT after I have spewed forth out of my loins, the very place were he derives his fun, I would pluck his pecker AND changed that baby's last name, esp if it is a boy, to MY maiden name.

There, I said it. If a man dare complains about the extra weight the mother of his child is carrying, then he is NOT deserving of that child. Fuck that shit.

Well I am sorry but if I were pregnant, I would not let my boyfriend off for just being involved in the fun part - he WILL witness what I will have to go through

Besides my boyfs said he would like to be there anyway - it's the miracle that is life. Why miss out on such an event for the sake of being a little squeemish?!! (sp?)

And as far as farting goes thats not really a comparison, I live with my boyf and as far as he knows I do not fart or poop! I am so special and ladylike I don't need too!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information