Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Federline tells Britney Spears to divorce him

SVZ

Default Kevin Federline tells Britney Spears to divorce him

Kevin tells Britney to divorce him

Britney Spears has told Kevin Federline he must give up marijuana, end the clubbing and drop hangers-on who are helping him spend her money. He hasn't agreed, telling her to go ahead and divorce him -- because he'll have plenty of money even if they part. He's also threatened to fight for custody of their son, Sean Preston, and to write a tell-all book about her. It's rumoured, too, he's been pestering former girlfriend Shar Jackson, mother of two of his children, to have him back. So far, she has refused. Britney is described as being in emotional turmoil and being propped up by her mother and brother as divorce papers are prepared. It's estimated she's spent nearly $10 million US on Kevin, counting the cost of their mansion, a recording studio, clothes, golf gear, flashy cars and bills he's run up. His take, if they part, will be about $2.5 million.

http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/Today/En...58115-sun.html

Default Re: Kevin tells Britney to divorce him

She should just cut her losses now and give up the 2.5 if that's all it is. She'll spend more if she keeps him longer and then gives it to him later. Stupid girl.
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a147/snoopac/fyou.gif What I feel like doing at work every day.

Quote Originally Posted by browneyedgirly
    She should just cut her losses now and give up the 2.5 if that's all it is. She'll spend more if she keeps him longer and then gives it to him later. Stupid girl.
    Agreed.

That bloke is so annoying with his corn rows.

Doesn't this chick understand that The Kev is on a timetable? She should grant him his divorce, quickly, because there's so many other dumb broads he needs to knock up
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Silver Member

Brit leave him, please enough already! I can't believe she did not see this right away.

Elite Member

Yep, Kevin is going to definitely milk his relationship with her, even after the divorce. I totally believe he will write a tell-all book (using a ghostwriter, of course) and he probably has sex tapes squirreled away for sale (not that he hasn't already shown all his friends). Unfortunately, he'll probably have lots of skanky girls lining up for him. After all, he's got the claim to fame of banging Britney Spears six ways till Tuesday. So he'll be one of the sleaziest people alive but he won't have to worry about money. What a shame.

Well she should have put a lot more thought into this relationship before they tied the knot and started breeding, silly girl. But I can't help feeling very sorry for her after reading that.

i'd give him the 2.5 million and be done with him, and then i'd pay someone a few grand to slap him around but good and pull out his cornrows

She's a silly little girl. Everyone but her could see this coming when they first got together. He's a fucking arse hole. I'd love to be a fly on the wall to see how Britney deals with it when he says these kinda things to her. I don't think I'd be able to stay tame, I'd end up castrating him with my teeth.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    He's also threatened to fight for custody of their son, Sean Preston, and to write a tell-all book about her.

Oh, please. Given his track record, I'm sure any judge would be more than happy giving him sole custody of that kid.

And if he writes a tell-all book about Britney, all she has to do is release a new cd that week it comes out and her sales will sky-rocket.

I think he could blow through 2.5 million fairly quickly, and we all know he won't have a great rap career in the works to make money from. All he could hope for is that some stupid skank (Paris-ite) will adopt him for her own, and he still won't have to work. Plus, there is always selling his K-Funk seed to the sperm banks. Oh, I just grossed myself out.
    Keep passing the open windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenaj
    Well she should have put a lot more thought into this relationship before they tied the knot and started breeding, silly girl. But I can't help feeling very sorry for her after reading that.
    I must be cold-hearted because I don't feel sorry for her. It's called karma. She got involved with a man who had a live-in girlfriend who was very much pregnant. What comes around...
    Let's AV DIS!

Quote Originally Posted by milky*mcgee
    I must be cold-hearted because I don't feel sorry for her. It's called karma. She got involved with a man who had a live-in girlfriend who was very much pregnant. What comes around...
    ^^ You know I hadn't actually thought of it that way. You're right. I keep forgetting about the circumstances in which they met.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Default Re: Kevin Federline tells Britney Spears to divorce him

She needs to put conditions on her divorce settlement. She would have to give him more money but he wouldn't be able to write a tell-all book, or bad mouth her to the press. When they divoce see how much his settlement is and we will know if she put "conditions" on the settlement.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Default Re: Kevin Federline tells Britney Spears to divorce him

^^^^^Let's conspire to make a club! Karma is a bitch. A wise Wiccan once told me that whatever you put out there, comes back at you three folds......I believe it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information