Thread: The Jennifer Aniston Nudie Photographer Speaks!

Default The Jennifer Aniston Nudie Photographer Speaks!

As is always the case, those celebrities and their lawyers are very sneaky!

It seems that there's another reason - other than being nude - that Jennifer Aniston doesn't want us to see the set of pics recently taken of her on the deck of her home. And, the photographer that snapped the photos, Peter Brandt, contacted PerezHilton.com to tell us himself what that reason is!

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE BEEN ON YOUR SITE I MUST SAY I love it!! SURFING TONIGHT, I FOUND MY STORY ON YOUR SITE--READERS can check out thesmokinggun.com to get a fair account what happened and court documents. Of course the 'documents' are completely one sided--but, Most important item seems based on the new 'paparazzi' law that goes into effect Jan 1, 2006 (Thank-you Arnold). Are there any lawyers who know how they can sue for a law signed in October but goes into effect Jan 1 2006? I love their description of me as a 'paparazzo' ---Is that now part of the legal vernacular??? I guess it is for Lavely---I'm a 53 year-old veteran photoj --my vernacular for someone who has been around journalism for 30 years without getting too much bad publicity. As far as being a voyeur, I wish she had kept her top on, then everybody could see her and Vince just out of bed together in their pajamas.

source: perez

Default Re: The Jennifer Aniston Nudie Photographer Speaks!

That last part... is he saying that he saw Jen and Vince fresh out of bed together in their pajamas? Or is he just making a joke?

Default Re: The Jennifer Aniston Nudie Photographer Speaks!

I'm not sure... I kinda posted it just to know what your guys think

but I think it's kinda strange to sleep in pajamas with your boyfriend. I mean, maybe when you're years into the relationship, not when you're just months.

guess I know why brad got th divorce then

Default Photographer: Aniston 'Exposed Herself'

The photographer being sued by Jennifer Aniston for allegedly taking topless pictures of her outside her home says he never intended to market the shots and admonishes the former Friends star for sunning herself in her nearly nude state to begin with.

"She's the one who went out there topless," Peter Brandt tells ABC News. "I didn't go looking for it."

Brandt, 53, says he was only looking to take photos of Aniston and Vince Vaughn, and he denies that he was trespassing on her property, as the actress's lawsuit asserts he was doing.

"She has no fences around her backyard," Brandt says. "I did not trespass." As for his photographic opportunity: "When I saw her come out topless, I go, 'Oh, God, this is not what I want, this is not what people want to buy anyway,'" he says, adding: "I haven't sold those pictures anywhere."

According to papers filed Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court, Aniston, 36, is seeking monetary damages and a cease-and-desist order against Brandt, a widely published photographer whom she claims observed her "from a great distance through invasive, intrusive and unlawful measures," the Los Angeles Times reported.

The pictures "could have been taken only by means of trespass" and were shot in a place where she had reasonable expectations of privacy, according to the lawsuit on behalf of Aniston.

Simultaneous to filing the lawsuit against Brandt, Aniston's lawyers dispatched a warning to the media not to buy photos from him, saying that publications on both sides of the Atlantic could face invasion-of-privacy lawsuits if they use the shots, according to a letter obtained by the Smoking Gun Web site.

Concludes Brandt, referring to Aniston and her legal team: "You know, they're suing me and all the publications who are publishing them, and I haven't sold them anywhere."

Still, he admits to ABC News: "Sending the topless pictures along with (the other photos) was maybe my mistake. But I wasn't intending to sell those."
    People Magazine
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a147/snoopac/fyou.gif What I feel like doing at work every day.

Default Re: Photographer: Aniston 'Exposed Herself'

She is totally bogus, I'm on his side.
    She parades on the beach and plays to photogs, like when she took a little stroll with her Vince Vaughn t-shirt on.....
    ....where does she get off suing anybody?
    She needs to quit posing topless, nobody wants to see her anyway!

Silver Member

She's famous and photographers are always going to try to get pictures of her even when she's on her own property. I would think this idiot celebrity would know that by now, especially after it has happened to so many others. When a celebrity takes her clothes off and steps outside, its very likely someone will be taking pictures. I'm not saying its right, but thats what happens to famous people. So why would they take that chance? Why not have a tanning bed inside if they must bake their bake their body in the nude?

She should know better IMO. I don't understand the need for wrinkley sun exposed boobs anyway but I digress.

The guy didn't want the shot yet he took the photos? Hmmm. Drop the holier than thou attitude dude.

SVZ

have other celebrities sued over their naked pics? like the jude law ones and brad pitt ones?

Thread Information