Thread: Adam Sandler to Be Big Daddy

Default Adam Sandler to Be Big Daddy

Adam Sandler is going to be a real-life Big Daddy. The comedian's wife Jackie is expecting the couple's first child, due next spring, a source close to the couple tells PEOPLE.

On Friday night, Sandler had his annual holiday party at a rec center in Burbank with food, bowling and ice skating. His wife was there, and "she looked radiant," the source says.

Sandler, 39, and Jackie, 31, wed on June 22, 2003 at Dick Clark's oceanfront Malibu estate before 400 guests among them Jennifer Aniston, Brendan Fraser, Dustin Hoffman, Rodney Dangerfield, Sharon Osbourne and Rob Schneider.

At the Jewish ceremony, Sandler wore a tux and yarmulke as did his bulldog Meatball, who preceded Jackie down the aisle, bearing her wedding band on his back. (Jackie, whose maiden name is Titone, converted to Judaism in 2000.)

The pair have been together for seven years. Jackie, a model and actress, has a brief role in Sandler's film Big Daddy: She plays the waitress who takes his order for a root beer in the sports bar scene.
    People Magazine

I think he'll be a great dad.
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a147/snoopac/fyou.gif What I feel like doing at work every day.

Default Re: Adam Sandler to Be Big Daddy

LOVE him!

I know someone that 'did' him--back during his 'Remote Control' (that show on MTV way back when) days.

She got herpes from him.....I cannot look at him without thinking about that. eeccckkk And now--neither will all of you!!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I know someone that 'did' him--back during his 'Remote Control' (that show on MTV way back when) days.

She got herpes from him.....I cannot look at him without thinking about that. eeccckkk And now--neither will all of you!!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a147/snoopac/fyou.gif What I feel like doing at work every day.

Thread Information