Thread: Mariah Carey to marry beau...and divorce...and bitch about it for 5 yrs after

Default Mariah Carey to marry beau...and divorce...and bitch about it for 5 yrs after

From The Superficial:

Mariah Carey's friends are saying that she will walk down the aisle in June 2006 with music executive Mark Sudack - yeah that's right, the Mark Sudack. He was a staffer at Mariah's record label before being hired as her "house photographer". He rapidly rose through the ranks of Mariah's company and was listed as co-executive producer on her album The Emancipation Of Mimi

Her friend said: "Mariah has tried to keep her relationship with Mark under the radar. She guarded the romance fiercely but she's tired of hiding him. She considers Mark her lucky charm and largely responsible for her best-selling CD in years."
    Well hell, if I knew you could become a music executive simply by sleeping with a singer, then maybe I should have let Meatloaf buy me that drink. Oh well, as long as Mariah's happy. But maybe Mr. Sudack should suggest she spend less time walking down the aisle and more time walking down the treadmill. Apparently part of his musical genius was telling her that chocolate-covered mozzarella sticks improve her singing.

I hope he takes her to the cleaners in the divorce, which will be in about 2 yrs.

Default Re: Mariah Carey to marry beau...and divorce...and bitch about it for 5 yrs after

OH YEA!! How'd I forget the breakdown?? AWESOME!!

Just a few short years away!

Default Re: Mariah Carey to marry beau...and divorce...and bitch about it for 5 yrs after

Mariah Carey is riding high with the success of her latest album — and she's going to celebrate her comeback by getting married!

Friends say the sexy songbird will walk down the aisle in June 2006 with the man who helped put her back on top of the pop charts, music executive Mark Sudack.

Said a pal: "Mariah has tried to keep her relationship with Mark under the radar. She guarded the romance fiercely but she's tired of hiding him."

According to an insider, Mark, 29, was a staffer at Mariah's record label when she hired him as her "house photographer" in early 2004. He then leapfrogged up the ranks at Mariah's company to the point where he was listed as co-executive producer on her hit album The Emancipation Of Mimi!

Said the pal: "She considers Mark her lucky charm — and largely responsible for her best-selling CD in years."

Considered her strongest album since the late '90s, Mimi debuted in April at number one with the highest first week sales in the singer's career.

Mariah, 35, was married to music bigwig Tommy Mottola from 1993 to 1998 and was then linked to Yankee great Derek Jeter, Latin singer Luis Miguel and rapper Eminem. But now she only has eyes for Mark.

Said the friend: "Mariah is elated — and she'll soon be making good on the promise of her hit "We Belong Together" when she weds her beau!"
    national enquirer

Her linebacker body and ass will get ENORMOUS. I luv her, but this is gonna be painfully funny. Im ordering my tickets in advance for this wreck
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Thread Information