Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Wedding date set for Tom & Katie

Gold Member

Default Wedding date set for Tom & Katie

I'm sure it's a fake date, and if already posted then I'm sorry, but I did search.

HATS AT THE READY
    Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have finally set a date to marry: 21 October, 2006. The happy couple plan to marry after their baby is born, and exchange vows in Beverly Hills. Should you wish to buy the pair a little something to commemorate the occasion, their wedding list is residing at LA store Neiman Marcus, and includes such items as a gravy boat, wine glasses and a coffee pot. (1 December, 2005, 7AM) SOURCE: THE SUN

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Re: Wedding date set for Tom & Katie

A coffee pot? This has to be a joke.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

thesun.co.uk

YOU would have thought mega-rich TOM CRUISE had everything a man could want.

But I’ve seen his top secret wedding present list - and discovered he’s short of a gravy boat, wine glasses, dinner service and a coffee pot.

I can only think his ex NICOLE KIDMAN must have swiped everything in her divorce settlement.

Tom and fiancée KATIE HOLMES’s list is with posh Beverly Hills store Neiman Marcus.

It also reveals the pair have set a date for the big day — October 21 next year at a venue in Beverly Hills.

Batman star Katie is six months pregnant with the couple’s first child together and is planning to quit acting to be a wife and mother.

Among the guests invited to the wedding are DAVID and VICTORIA BECKHAM, JOHN TRAVOLTA and KELLY PRESTON and KIRSTIE ALLEY.

The bride and groom are asking those who will be buying presents to log on to the Neiman Marcus website to make their choices.

They’ve asked for all the bog standard stuff young couples want when they set up their first home.

There are plates, bowls and martini glasses. The cheapest thing you can buy is an £18 soup bowl.

I’m staggered that a couple as wealthy as Tom and Katie didn’t just ask guests to donate to charity.

And I wonder what they’ve been doing when friends come round for dinner? Do they eat from plastic plates?

For the record, Bizarre has purchased a cup and saucer for the happy couple.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

If that date is correct, I bet it's safe to say they'll never get married period. Cruise was supposed to be all gung-ho about getting married before the kid was born so he/she would be legitimate and now they're waiting almost an entire year?

Yeah, right.

This is yet another sign that this baby isn't his. If it was, you could be darn sure they'd be married by now so Cruise would have a solid legal claim to the kid.

I also don't think that Katie Holmes will give up acting to be a full time mommy. Regardless of whether or not she and Tom marry. Maybe for a year or so. Less if they get married.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Anyone else find it funny that up until even a day ago, Tom was quoted as saying there was NOT a wedding date? Yet, strangely, when it comes out that Nicole Kidman and whatshisname are allegedly engaged, it's all over the place that Tom & Katie have set the date. Hmmmm....is he sure his idiot sister isn't still repping him? Because that's just a tad too coinsidental in my book.
    Lets see how often they can 'one up' each other from here on out shall we? Should be pretty damn funny!

Gold Member

Well even if they are trying to one up each other it isn't going to work. Nicole may be preggers, while Tom's beard of a fiancee is wearing a pillow. Of course the surrogate is probably in some top security lockdown facility, being surrounded by humming people and pictures of Xenu.

Wedding date? The twelfth of never? July 32nd? February 30th?
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by luvmy2cats View Post
    Should you wish to buy the pair a little something to commemorate the occasion, their wedding list is residing at LA store Neiman Marcus, and includes such items as a gravy boat, wine glasses and a coffee pot.
    You know, if I were Tom (oh the horror) I would have sprung for the gravy boat, wine glasses and coffee pot before I bought the sonogram machine but that's just me.

Buy your own damn coffee pot!

I bet Mission impossible 3 opens in the same week as this wedding.

i hope these two never get married.
    http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8910/congo36xq.jpg
    la maison est où le sang est
    avatar credit http://www.livejournal.com/users/teh_indy/

Thread Information