Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Madonna's sad tale of 2 families

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Madonna's sad tale of 2 families

BY ELLEN TUMPOSKY
    SPECIAL TO THE NEWS

LONDON - It's not easy being Madonna: The superstar is shown with tears rolling down her cheeks as she tells her band about her struggle to juggle work and family.
    "I'm sorry I did not get to hang out with you guys as much as I wanted to but I have another family," she tells them in "I'm Going to Tell You a Secret," a documentary of her Re-Invention concert tour. "One day you will know the polarity of work and family and the struggle to keep it all balanced."

Daughter, Lourdes, 9, is shown in the documentary, which airs on Britain's Channel 4 Thursday, speaking perfect French (she attends a French school in London) and saying she'd like to see her mom more.

"I'll be very happy when the tour ends," she says and asks her brother, Rocco, 5, "Do you want to go back home?" He cheers in response, according to a story in The Mail on Sunday.

In an interview that aired last night to promote the documentary, the Queen of Pop - whose latest single "Hung Up" has tied Elvis Presley's record of 36 Top 10 hit singles - says Lourdes and Rocco might both be headed for show-business careers.

"They're both very musical," she says, adding that Lourdes, known as Lola, sings well and is an "incredible ballerina."

Lourdes is star-struck, her mom added, and was thrilled to see "Harry Potter" star Emma Watson in the bathroom at the London premiere of "The Goblet of Fire."

"Hermione was in there washing her hands, and Lola's jaw hit the ground," Madonna revealed.
    Oh God, oh GOD!!! This is not the first time she has 'promoted' Lola's 'talent'. Oh God, nooooooo....don't become a sicko stage mother!
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Default Re: Madonna's sad tale of 2 families

Just what we need.....another media whore. I wish she would let the little girl and boy do something THEY want. I am sure neither one wants to be in the lime light.

blah blah blah!!! go home!!

And nice that going on tour or bieng with her kids is such a huge choice to make. I mean, it's not like this woman has to work for a living these days. And why whore out her daughter to the media like this? What the fuck is she thinking? I see Lola taking control by becoming like the Versace kid: no food=control over mommy.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Oh, so we have to feel sorry for poor Madge because she has to go on tour once every couple of years. What about all the kids whose parents have to work in factories or waitressing as many hours a day as they can get just to feed their kids, not once in a few years, but every night, sometimes on Christmas. Does Madge work on Christmas? I think not.
    Keep passing the open windows.

she always sounded like suck a control freak when it came to her kids. i wonder how FUCKED up they will turn out.
    http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8910/congo36xq.jpg
    la maison est où le sang est
    avatar credit http://www.livejournal.com/users/teh_indy/

Oh, so we have to feel sorry for poor Madge because she has to go on tour once every couple of years. What about all the kids whose parents have to work in factories or waitressing as many hours a day as they can get just to feed their kids, not once in a few years, but every night, sometimes on Christmas. Does Madge work on Christmas? I think not.
    Good point, Glas. But remember, materialism is ruining the world! Madge said it is so!

she always sounded like suck a control freak when it came to her kids. i wonder how FUCKED up they will turn out.

I'll say really fucked up. I'm looking forward to the Mommie Dearest book/movie/play/musical extraviganza.

--Sinclair Lewis

She's so condesceding. Does she really think her band has no family? Does she really think they have no idea what it means to balance family and work? What a rag.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post

I'm looking forward to the Mommie Dearest book/movie/play/musical extraviganza.

hehehehehehehe me too
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Hey, Madge... WAAAA-fuckin'-AHHHH!!!
    Founder, Alan Rickman Bedtime Story Societyhttp://www.skapunkandotherjunk.com/i...tter_snape.gif

Thread Information