Thread: Jen and Vince thanksgiving

Default Jen and Vince thanksgiving

Jen & Vince in Arizona
    My thanks to darling Kiki who provided this exclusive eyewitness report on the whereabouts of Jen & Vince over Thanksgiving weekend:

"My mother-in-law is visiting from france and she always insists on going to "Old Town" Scottsdale. Very touristy and therefore exotic to the french. It's got this kitchy old west theme - cowboys, etc. My husband, baby and I were waiting outside of one of these shops while she looked for postcards. Lots of people on the sidewalk. Suddenly, I do a triple take. I see Vince Vaughn and my heart starts pounding. On some advanced-smut instinct, I immediately look for her and Jennifer-f*cking-Aniston is right with him. I start digging in my husband's ribs with my elbow and hissing "there's Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston!!!" over and over.

We watched them and I totally wanted to follow them and record some kind of affection, but I had to keep my cool and wait for the mom. sigh. I wanted to do something, but what? I had a whole

nerd herd with me and my husband is staunchly anti-celebrity worship and he doesn't know what a smutter I am.

They were just strolling along like the rest of the crowd. People were talking about them as they passed but no one talked TO them. She was so ordinary, I would NEVER NEVER NEVER had recognized her but Vince is so tall. He looked good - his new zone diet must be working. My husband thought he looked like sh*t - he was unshaven and kind of haggard, but my husband hasn't seen the photos of the bloated dude. Vince had on his uniform- baggy jeans and a plaid, untucked flannel-type shirt buttoned up over a tee-shirt with a slight 'fro.

she had on - surprise!- flip flops, knee length shorts and a tee-shirt with a sweat shirt tied around her waist. I couldn't see her very well because she stayed hunched over (bad posture) with glasses and she kept her hair in her face. A damn good disguise. "
    (taken from laineygossip.com)
    vince's dad and step mom live in arizona. seems they had a nice cozy time. for those of you who love the scruffy vince look, sounds like he was sportin' that. how odd that jen had flip flops on!! BTW, her new movie looks LAME (with kevin costner)
    Last edited by olivia720; November 28th, 2005 at 02:53 AM.

Default Re: Jen and Vince thanksgiving

i kinda want to see her new movie with Kevin just b/c The Graduate is one of my all time favorite movies and i wanna see how bad they fuck up that whole story.

and vince vaughn is nasty.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

He's ok but she's boring. I still think the whole thing is a publicity stunt.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

there's a good chance she's using him, imo. its nice to rebound with an A list actor.

Dang I almost went down there this weekend. I'm suprised there aren't a lot of cell phone pics floating around the net. Not yet anyway.

Bronze Member

Cute. I love me some Vince and I am glad he is starting to rid himself of the JOhn Goodman look. I am glad Jen has moved on. Maybe the divorce talk and the reunion talk and the feud between her and Angelina talk will end some time this century...even though I don't like Brad and Angelina, I am glad all parties seem to have gone on with their lives.

Interesting. Thanks for the info Olivia. Yeah I believe Vernon Vaughn lives in Arizona, so Vince & Jen spent Thanksgiving in a warm climate. Good for them. By the way Olivia720 I like your avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by card View Post
    Interesting. Thanks for the info Olivia. Yeah I believe Vernon Vaughn lives in Arizona, so Vince & Jen spent Thanksgiving in a warm climate. Good for them. By the way Olivia720 I like your avatar.
    thanks . . . nothing tops fat stewie, imo!
    yes, a warm climate is good. best that jen keep showing off her tiny tanned arms and flip flop collection

Thread Information