Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ne-Yo puts Britney Spears on blast

Default Ne-Yo puts Britney Spears on blast

This morning on On Air with Ryan Seacrest, R&B singer/songwriter Ne-Yo discussed what occurred in his failed working relationship with Britney Spears. Brit still works?

Ne-Yo explained that he wrote 6 to 8 songs intended for Spears, which she loved, but once she shaved her head and went into rehab, all contact was lost as Britz didn't return calls. In the meantime, Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger listened to the songs and purchased two of them. That's what we call a "jack move," folks! Ne-Yo now claims Brit-Brit is a little upset -- because he sold Nicole songs intended for her. Ya snooze, ya lose y'all!

Ne-Yo remained a gentleman during the entire interview and didn't take a few golden opportunities to trash the pop wreck -- even suggesting that a comeback is possible if she can separate her private and professional lives. No kidding!

source: Ne-Yo Puts Britney on Blast - TMZ.com
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

I was going to post this earlier...ha ha.

But Brit's stupid...numerous people like Ne-Yo and Timbaland and Justin Timberlake have tried to help her with a music comeback and yet she does her own little crazy thing and pushes everyone aside.

He's just being professional by holding back from saying what a crazy, ungrateful bitch she is.

And maybe her record company has just hung her out to dry for as long as she insists on riding the crazy train.

Please, no more crap music.

Gold Member

Who cares if she's gonna make a comeback or not? I know I dont

I heard this interview and I kept waiting for him to trash her but he didn't. I was impressed.

This is the transcript, VERY interesting:

“I have no idea what’s going on with Britney Spears right now. The last thing I heard was that Britney was mad at me over some songs that were supposed to go to her that wound up going to Nicole Scherzinger. She got the first look. I wrote the songs for Britney Spears, but this was before she shaved her head and went into rehab again. Nicole took the songs and recorded them. Here’s how it happened, I was working with Britney Spear’s people. I wrote 6 to 8 songs for Britney Spears, working really closely with her A&R people at her label. Then Britney Spears goes ahead and shaves her head and goes into rehab. When that happened, I lost all contact with her A&R people, with her label. I was calling them, they weren’t returning phone calls, wouldn’t answer my calls. I’m like, ‘Alright. I guess they’re not interested anymore.’ In the process of all that going on, that’s when I met [Pussycat Doll] Nicole Scherzinger. She’s like, ‘Hey, I’m putting an album together, I’d love you to be a part of it.’ I played her two songs, she loved them. They cut a check, she recorded the songs. Those are her songs. After that happened, that’s when Britney Spears’ people called me like, ‘Hey, why are you giving away Britney’s music?’ I’m like, hold on. Y’all ain’t cutting me no check!”

Aaaaaaaaaaaand, it gets EVEN better: Tricky wrote Rihanna's song Umbrella, which was originally meant for.... Britney. Tricky reserved the song for Britney and she blew it by never calling him back.

British singer, Taio Cruz, said that he was in the studio the day Tricky Stewart finished Rihanna's hit song "Umbrella." He told Tricky that he had to have the song immediately, but Tricky said it was on hold for Britney Spears.

Taio said, "As soon as I heard it I said: ‘That is a smash, I have to have it,’ but he told me it was on hold for Britney.

“I told him I didn’t think Britney would be able to sing it – she *hasn’t got the right accent – but he said he was keeping it for her anyway. He waited but Britney’s people never called him back.”

He said that after Britney never called Tricky back, he recorded the song, but his label didn't think it worked with him. Rihanna eventually got the song that has become one the biggest hits of the year. Ooooh Britney!

Something Tells Me It Wouldn't Have Been The Same | Dlisted
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I hate that Umbrella song, but really can't fathom Britney singing it.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

After that happened, that’s when Britney Spears’ people called me like, ‘Hey, why are you giving away Britney’s music?’ I’m like, hold on. Y’all ain’t cutting me no check!”

Good for him. He's a good songwriter.

If you can believe this, I heard that Umbrella song for the first time last night. It was irritating and never ending. I dare say Brit dodged a bullet by passing on that one.

^^ Well, it's been the biggest hit of the year worldwide. Whether I like it or not, it could have been her comeback.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

It's a crap song, but it's certainly been popular and earned about a gazillion dollars in sales, I imagine --since it was #1 practically everywhere, seemingly forever.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I knew I loved Ne-Yo for a reason!

^^ I certainly do now!
    -Bugdoll-

Anyone that goes by the name Ne-Yo is an idiot.
    Seriously, wtf is that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information