Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Star Magazine: Angelina Jolie has hepatitis

Default Star Magazine: Angelina Jolie has hepatitis

Dramz

Add "liver disease" to the list of reasons for Angelina Jolie being so skinny. Star Magazine claims that Angie weighs 90-pounds and is constantly dizzy and weak. Sources say Brad is telling friends and family that she's suffering from a condition that she will have to deal with for the rest of her life.

A friend of Brad's said that he “convinced Angelina to go see a doctor because he was afraid something was very wrong with her. She doesn’t have much of an appetite and is eating very little. Tests were run and Brad’s family were led to believe that her illness might be something like hepatitis, but since then he’s clammed up, I think he knows what’s wrong, but he’s keeping it from people.”

Angie is reportedly on medication for this condition which is making her extremely moody and putting a strain on her relationship with Brad.

“Angelina’s moods are up and down and often volatile. She’s lashed out at Brad telling him, “The only reason I’m with you is you’re a mother to the children!” Brad has a much more nurturing, maternal side to him than Angelina.”

Let's see....heroin addiction, anorexia, depression and now Hepatitis? Angie has been looking happy lately and working a lot which makes me think it's not some sort of deadly disease.

Maybe she caught the dreadful disease known as fugliness. She just needs to spend a few nights eating dinner at Claim Jumper and she'll be all set.

Source: Star Magzine via DListed

Another awesome story that Star made up. You gotta hand it to them, they have the creativity of a genius. The quote in bold is my favorite!!!!!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Ok, what hasn't she had??? Or done?? Or fucked?

I'm actually getting sick of all of this....where's Britney Spears??

Eh, she might have it with her history. Still, it's not a typical reason for people losing a ton of weight. I call BS.

I know people who have hepatitis and they didn't lose any weight from it.

Star magazine rocks, they should write movie scripts.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Maybe the girl doesn't crave food, there have been stranger things happen in this world. I know I go through spells where I don't want to eat anything, a lot of the time it's summer because of the heat.

I blame the black kid.
    -Bugdoll-

I blame Lindsay.

Hmmm, I dunno. Wouldn't surprise me.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Bronze Member

She could be depressed because her mom died!! Some of the antidepressants make you loose weight!!! And she is in 3rd world countries every 5 minutes she could have picked up a bug or the hepititis you get from food. Do we think it HEPC!!! Then brad could have it too!!!! May be he gave it something because he was sleeping with George and Matt!!!!

This is how much I care about anything regarding Angelina --->

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I blame Lindsay.
    Lindsay does no wrong, remember...

I wouldn't be surprised with the number of lovers in her past, and isn't Billy Bob like a walking STD. He just seems so dirty to me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

As much as I loathe her, its pretty clear there is something serious wrong with her and she needs help. And the weight loss because of her mom can only go so far. It's been 8 months. If she's still having problems she needs, again, professional help.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Lindsay does no wrong, remember...

I wouldn't be surprised with the number of lovers in her past, and isn't Billy Bob like a walking STD. He just seems so dirty to me...
    Lindsay does EVERYTHING wrong, she just gets off because she's pretty and rich.

At least it's not herpes.

Silver Member

Let's see....heroin addiction, anorexia, depression and now Hepatitis? Angie has been looking happy lately and working a lot which makes me think it's not some sort of deadly disease.

There's not a damn thing wrong with that woman other than stress from running after kids, working, and traveling. Hell, she isn't the first person in this world to not have much of an appetite when stressed (I don't)and won't be the last. And if there had been any signs of anything wrong with her, no way could she have been bonded working on an action movie.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information