Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best friends Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox ride the wave together...again

Default Best friends Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox ride the wave together...again

Whatever problem Jennifer Aniston has faced in the past 12 years, she's always been able to lean on best friend Courteney Cox.

From dealing with worldwide fame, through to family feuds, marriage, divorce and some recent break-ups, Cox has been by her pal's side from the moment they met as co-stars on classic TV show Friends in 1995.
    It was this propping up which would have come in handy at the weekend when the two enjoyed some fun on their surf boards while holidaying in Hawaii.
    Leaving behind their more familiar haunt of Malibu beach, the Hollywood leading ladies took to the water - albeit with different attitudes. Scroll down for more...
    Jennifer Aniston adopts a laissez-faire attitude to surfing, while best friend Courteney Cox gets psyched-up as she rides the waves

Read more...

Sporting a skimpy white bikini top, red shorts and shades, an insouciant Aniston seemed to lap up riding the waves in an attempt at stand-up paddlesurfing - even if the water was rather tepid.
    Cox, on the other hand, appeared to be taking her trip on the surf board a lot more seriously.
    Donning a long-sleeved tracksuit top over her bikini and arms outstretched - Cox seemed amused by her admirable efforts to 'hang 10'.
    This stunt involves having all your toes over the edge of the board while waving two 'high fives'. Scroll down for more...
    Courteney prepares for some surfing in Hawaii

Aniston, who is single again following her split from British model Paul Sculfor last month, often holidays with Cox, her husband David Arquette and their baby Coco - whom she is godmother to.
    It was Cox and Arquette that Aniston turned to when she went through her highly-documented split with former husband Brad Pitt in 2005.
    And should Aniston be looking for any more friends to holiday with, she can count on Justin Timberlake's girlfriend Jessica Biel. Scroll down for more...
    The Friends take time out from surfing to enjoy the sun

The 25-year-old actress told Cosmopolitan magazine: "I understand being sexy, men love you, that's great. But what's really important is that women want to hang out with you. "That's what I love about Jennifer Aniston - I watch her films and I think I love her. I really want to be her friend! I want to play those roles so women will think that about me too."

Best Friends Jennifer and Courteney ride the wave together...again | the Daily Mail

Why didn't she just catch a wave with her chin
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I'd like to see Courtney use Jen's chinstrap as a boogie board.
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Great to see these two BFFs together again. I wonder why we never see a certain child collecting skeleton out with any of her girlfriends... oh, that's right. She doesn't have any. Unless you count Brad. He is a pussy, after all.

Yes.. great to see.. no job, no man, no kids, obviously no other friends.. all that's left is poor cox to drag the chin out of mothballs every couple months to see if it still works.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Grimm, you so baaad you good!
    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic515_3.gif

That chin doubles as a floating safety device, toss her out to any drowning folks.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Oh Grimmster...
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

@ Grim.

I'd like to see a list of the people Holie hangs out with on a regular basis. And NO, you can't count her kids, nannies, or papzis.

<insert crickets>

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Great to see these two BFFs together again. I wonder why we never see a certain child collecting skeleton out with any of her girlfriends... oh, that's right. She doesn't have any. Unless you count Brad. He is a pussy, after all.

so true so true
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Because Angelina is too sexy to have female friends. If Biel's comment means anything..

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Why didn't she just catch a wave with her chin
    LOL...now that was funny

I can believe im defending Maniston. Im the type of chick who has a blast with my girlfriends. I meet up with them at least once a week, I cant stand girls who ditch their old friends so they can spend 24/7 with their man.

Back to being me. Maniston is very skillful, he/she can still manage to stay afloat with her million tonne chin attached to her/him

Courtney has a bad sunburn.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Elite Member

I'll bet Jen borrowed those lovely orange shorts from Britney!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information