Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kim Kardashian responds to "butt implant" rumors

Silver Member

Default Kim Kardashian responds to "butt implant" rumors

“Everyone now says I have a fake butt or butt implant,” the sizzling pseudo-celeb, who made an infamous sex tape with rapper Ray J, tells King magazine. “I’m Armenian; you should see all the women in my family. The women have bigger breasts and bigger butts. That’s how I was born. I can’t help it. I’m not gonna fight it. I definitely need to work out more and tone up, but I’m proud of my body.” Still, she admits, “I’m not against [plastic surgery].” - www.king-mag.com

I don't know I guess she could've had butt implants. I think it actually would be helpful to look at pics of the other women in her family. I assume ALL of them can't be dead-set on looking like a video-ho so they can hook up with any and every hip-hop music guy in the free world.

I never noticed she had a big butt, until all the gossip blogs started making a big fuss over it. I think her boobs are plastic & her butt may be real.Whatever the means, she looks great!
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

So Armenian equals big ass? OK, Kim....whatever you say.

Do all of your aunts get pissed on in videos??? Just wonderin'?

Bronze Member

Anyway Kim is lying and everyone around her knows it. I have met/seen Kim years ago in Miami, then I saw her again twice sometime last year when I was in LA. Her current ass is completely store bought as well as her breasts. I am always amazed when people deny OBVIOUS plastic surgery especially when there are pictures of them available before their surgeries. It seems so silly. Just don't comment period. You only draw more attention when you deny it...hmmm I guess that’s why they comment. Never mind......

Butt implants? WTF? Why do people do these weird things to themselves

Elite Member

I've seen other pix of her and it is enormous - it can't be real, it is ridiculously large.

Quote Originally Posted by analyzer View Post
    Anyway Kim is lying and everyone around her knows it. I have met/seen Kim years ago in Miami, then I saw her again twice sometime last year when I was in LA. Her current ass is completely store bought as well as her breasts. I am always amazed when people deny OBVIOUS plastic surgery especially when there are pictures of them available before their surgeries. It seems so silly. Just don't comment period. You only draw more attention when you deny it...hmmm I guess that’s why they comment. Never mind......
    Are you involved in the entertainment industry in some way, analyzer?

don't forget her nose ... also not the original

Talentless ho who's probably started the rumor herself so she can keep on reading her name in the tabloids...

This chick annoys me. She's nothing. She's the true meaning of 'ho' to me... she just sluts around in front of the camera pretending to be someone.

2 words: FAME WHORE.
    vaya con dios

she's such a liar, didn't she also try and claim there was no sex tape at first also? and then denied having a part in its release? haha no wonder she's Paris's friend

her ass is huge and 100 percent FAKE

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    Are you involved in the entertainment industry in some way, analyzer?
    Well not directly, but as I said before in another post I am close friends with people who are; stylists, hairdressers, fledging actors, directors and producers. Because of whom I know I have met/seen most of the celebs mentioned on this board since I have been to the same places/events as them. I'm like a fly on the wall so to speak.

For example sometimes friends of mine may get passes/invitations to awards shows after parties, movie premiers, fashion shows you name it, then if my schedule permits I would then fly up to LA or wherever and attend and fly back. Many times I get free air travel due to miles or shared miles from my friends who can afford to give me miles like they are nickels.

Also I lived in Miami for a while and frequented South Beach a lot. The thing is there is SOOOO much I could comment on this board because of first hand knowledge I have gathered over the years (4-5) but I am mindful because I don't know who else comes to GR and I wouldn't want it to be a case where it’s found out that I am carrying back news or info on celebs. Sigh....its really hard though especially when people on this board defend or insult certain celebs, because sometimes I want to go..''well if you only knew...'' but I prefer not to, least I should loose my connections. Oh well I guess everything has a price, mine is secrecy so to speak.

Anyway Kim like most other celebs, is fake as hell, breast, nose and ass. There’s no if ands or butts about it.
    Last edited by analyzer; August 16th, 2007 at 10:16 PM. Reason: grammar

^^
    Thanks for sharing that analyzer!

As far as butt implants...can you imagine the healing process from that?
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Fake fake fake fake fake. Big ol' fake ass. And fake face and fake tits. *shrugs* Like everyone else in Hollywood.

Fake. Agreed. Her arse looks as fake as her boobs..and her face...and possibly her extensions. What's real about her?
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information