Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears & boys eating out at "Cravings" again for the earlybird menu at 10pm!

Default Britney Spears & boys eating out at "Cravings" again for the earlybird menu at 10pm!

Britney to Jayden: Potty Like a Rock Star

Posted Aug 14th 2007 9:13AM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Baby Watch, Britney Spears

With a nasty custody battle looming, Britney Spears sent a sharp message to K-Fed last night by pulling the mommy trifecta outside a trendy LA restaurant -- she fed the kids, strapped them into car seats, and took them to the bathroom -- all without incident!

Facing a wave of flashbulbs outside Cravings restaurant, Brit first took her tots to the ladies' room for all to see, but chastised the paps for shooting as they entered the loo. After the bathroom break, Brit then emerged from the eatery with Jayden James and Sean Preston, carefully putting le bebe into a car seat for the world -- via the paps -- to see. An assistant carried the other baby Federline to the car and strapped him in his seat as well, while an approving mama Spears looked on.

By 10:00pm Britney had the kids loaded into her Mercedes and took off for places unknown -- Winston's maybe?
    Britney to Jayden: Potty Like a Rock Star - TMZ.com

Brit ... I have 3 words for you

TAKE OUT & DELIVERY!!!

I have a feeling this is what Britney considers "cooking" for the kids.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I have a feeling this is what Britney considers "cooking" for the kids.
    I guess that we shoud be happy that at least she's feeding them!!

I thought they should be in bed, snuggling next to their blankeys by 10pm.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

^ Since mommy doesn't have a job I am sure they have abnormal sleep patterns. lol
    I bet they sleep all day and stay up all night.

& then go to their Dad's & get to sleep all night & play all day... these kids are gonna be SO screwed up, if they aren't already!

n.b.
    * KFed has a nanny so I have no doubts that they have a routine
    * My nephews used to do a week with mom & a week with dad & even that screwed them up, I can't imagine what this is doing to SP & JJ

It is sad. I think if there are that big of issues then Kevin and his attorney should file for an Ex Parte Order and have it signed IMMEDIATELY by a Judge. Why he would leave them in her care, during a very long, drawn out custody battle is beyond me. If he really cared and wanted them to be safe he could have them tomorrow.

I wonder if they can get more tempererily, but don't have enough evidence for a permanent full time shift? (ignore spelling please! V full of food & don't care about it!)

An Ex Parte is an Order that he could bring up against her, she doesn't even have to have notice or be in Court. We do them all the time. Him and his attorney could have an Ex parte signed, the Sheriff would then have to IMMEDIATELY pick the children up and deliver them to Kevin. He would have FULL custody of them until a hearing (the date would be set by the Judge) and then she would have to Show Cause as to why her parental rights and custody should be restored. We do this all the time in extreme cases where one parents isn't feeding the child, or taking care of them, isn't sending them to school, they are being abused, they have no structure, etc. You really don't have to have evidence for this Ex Parte Order, but you always file a Complaint for Custody along with it. Evidence is clearly not a problem with these two though, all the Judge would have to do is turn on the tv or open a magazine. lol
    It's not hard to do and I feel like if Kevin really had their best interest at heart he would do this.

Thanks Sweetie!
    I didn't know that was what it was! (maybe it IS about the money then as not many law enforcement folks would be willing to do this to a celeb (Sherriff Bracca from the jail?) - & it's the money to defend the resulting court case??)

The Sheriff wouldn't have a choice, once that Judge signs an Order it is written in stone and the Sheriff MUST abide by it or be held in contempt.

Child matters like that are nothing to mess around with when it comes to the Court system; judges seem to get very mad over that.

I know I will bear the brunt of several angry posts, but really....Britney hasn't done anything that has put these kids in immediate danger. Yes, I remember all the "incidents" but they are not being abused. Sure, they should be at home with a routine at that age, but that isn't abuse.
    I have no experience with the law, and hate to dispute someone, but if it was so easy to yank kids away from parents who they even thought were abusing kids, it would happen more. You would see less cases of abuse and neglect, I am sure.
    I do think she needs to get her shit together-no doubt. Should she get out of the spotlight and give these kids a more normal life-no doubt. I just do not see what she has done that would justify taking her kids from her. Send her to parenting classes..have someone appointed to make sure she did that...but like I said, there is no legal reason to take her kids.

^ Most of the time people don't go to Court and pay court costs unless they really want their kids. It is fairly easy, it's just most people have common sense and know how to handle things out of court. I am just saying, if Kevin really thinks there is this need to have full custody and he's that worried then Ex Parte is an option. That's what Ex Parte stands for, one person taking a suit against the other without the other party having to be present.
    Ex parte - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but why would any one get angry over your post, sweetrebel, you are so sweet

Doesn't she know how bad is it for the metabolism to eat that late at night?

Of course she doesn't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information