Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deposition notice details re: Britney Spears & other "witnesses"

Default Deposition notice details re: Britney Spears & other "witnesses"

What K-Fed Really Wants from Britney

Posted Aug 13th 2007 11:20AM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Britney Spears
    Sources connected with the custody battle between Britney Spears and Kevin Federline tell TMZ $$$$ may really be at the heart of the tussle over the kids.

As we first reported, K-Fed is going back to court asking for more custody of the kids. Federline just agreed to a 50/50 split. Then, he turned around almost immediately and filed papers asking for 70/30. So why such a sudden change of heart?

It's puzzling that Kevin is suddenly alarmed, given that he's had absolutely no contact with Spears for almost three months. In fact, we're told she's begging him to communicate because of parenting issues but he won't play ball.

That brings us to the paperwork Federline filed. Sources say there are declarations from Kevin, both of his lawyers, Kevin's nanny and a nanny who interviewed with Britney in October, 2006, before the couple separated. In the papers, Federline's lawyer also included various magazine articles about Britney. Legal experts say good luck getting that into evidence.

Alli Sims, Britney's cousin, was served over the weekend. Kevin's lawyer wants to take her deposition. Now here's what's telling. Federline's lawyer also wants to take Britney's depo, but a source connected with Alli says the deposition notice Britney received is all financial -- in other words, the references are all about money, not the kids.

So does K-Fed want more custody just so he can get more cash? A Federline source says it's all about the kids and not money. Federline wants Britney under oath talking about whether she drinks and how she parents the kids.

Oh, and by the way: Kev's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, is asking that Britney pay his legal fees for the hearing and preparation -- and that they're in the six figures.What K-Fed Really Wants from Britney - TMZ.com

money, fame, whatever... just get those poor kids out of Brit's "care".

Then, he turned around almost immediately and filed papers asking for 70/30. So why such a sudden change of heart?

Maybe because Twitney's become a complete and total disaster. Yeah, that was a hard one to figure out.

gimme a break, he didnt care about his other bastard children why would he care about these ones.

Why?

MONEY.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Blog Entries

Yeah Grimm it seems almost believeable right up until you remember all his other kids and how he seems to ignore them.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

He may be a douchebag and not be a stellar involved father, but at least he doesn't go around publicly endangering the kids and neglecting them. If he makes parenting mistakes he sure doesn't let paps get photos because he doesn't court that media circus attention that Britney does. I bet he at least has enough sense to let qualified nannies help take care of the kids. Which is all stupid ass Britney needs to do to win any custody battle.

I certainly don't think he's father of the year and these kids do come with some $$$ attached. Still, I don't think he's ever had to worry about the safety of his other children. Shar Jackson seems to be a fairly decent mother.

He will never win an parenting awards, but I do not think he has ignored his kids with Shar as much as they have let the public to believe.

Twitster is going to be supporting Shar, KFed, and all those kids.

Why should i care if Kevin gets every last cent of Brit's money? She's had every chance to turn herself around for the sake of those little boys, yet she still thinks it's more important to be a drunken f*#k up. Those boys are way better off with Kevin. And I agree with KrisNine that he's never had to fear for his other children's safety, and just because we don't see them smeared all over the mags doesn't mean that Kevin isn't involved with their lives. Maybe Brit would be better off with a lot less money anyway, it hasn't seemed to have done her much good up to this point.

Kevin deserves that money just for putting up with Britney! And who cares, we all knew he was in the marriage for the money, why now do you care that his intentions are the SAME?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Britney Spears's former assistant, Alli Sims, was served with legal papers summoning her to testify on Spears's parenting skills as part of the custody battle between Spears and her ex-husband, Kevin Federline, it was reported.

Aspiring singer Sims was served on leaving a party at a private home in the Hollywood Hills. A shocked looking Sims was seen shortly after in tears as she sat in her car.
    A source told People: "Alli was really shocked and covered her face".
    "She was really distraught and said 'Oh my God.' "
    Scroll down for more...

Are you being served: Britney's childhood friend Alli Sims was served with legal papers requiring her to testify on the star's parenting skills as she left a Hollywood party

Scroll down for more...

Tears: A distraught Sims collapsed in tears after being served with the court papers

Federline's lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan confirmed that Sims, Britney's longtime party pal, would give a statement "in connection with the Britney Spears - Kevin Federline issue".
    He said the subpoena was delivered to Sims because she was "believed to have relevant information". Britney was reported to have been at the same party as Sims, but did not witness the serving of the papers.
    She left the party hand-in-hand with a mystery man looking worse for wear, and at one point, tearful.
    Scroll down for more...

Party on: The party never stops for Britney despite her looming custody battle with ex-husband Kevin Federline

Sims recently told People: "Britney is a wonderful mom and she is so hands-on. ... Britney loves those babies to death. And they adore her.
    "I love her, she's beautiful inside and out. We're still great friends."
    Ex-husband Federline has filed for primary physical custody of their two sons.
    Federline is reported to be concerned about his former wife's increasingly erratic behaviour and believes she is exposing their children to "unnecessary risk," according to sources.
    Scroll down for more...

Dancing queen: Britney continues her partying despite her looming custody battle

In recent weeks reports have surfaced of her causing 10,000 worth of damage at a photoshoot, crashing into a parked car and cavorting topless with a man she barely knew during an alcohol-fuelled night out.
    "All of these things that come out (about Britney), if true, are things that would concern me," said Federline's lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan.
    "(Kevin's) desire is that these kids have a chance to grow up free, in as normal an environment as possible," he added. The couple's divorce was finalised last month. Since February, Spears, 25, and Federline, 29, have shared joint custody of their sons, 22-month-old Sean Preston and 10-month-old Jayden James.

Tears as Britney's pal served with court papers to testify on the star's 'parenting skills' | the Daily Mail

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    gimme a break, he didnt care about his other bastard children why would he care about these ones.

Why?

MONEY.
    His Ex, Shar has always said he was a good father. Even in the early days with Brit he spent a lot of time with his children by her. I find it hard to believe, but at least he keeps his boozing out of sight from the kids and Brit takes them with her. Big difference.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post

Why?

MONEY.
    Why?.....the mothers of the children thats why....I dont believe Shar has ever shaved her head or gone to rehab...

Please, its all about money. WHo do you think he's gonna get child support and palimony from?

BRIT
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Alli Sims, Britney's cousin, was served over the weekend. Kevin's lawyer wants to take her deposition. Now here's what's telling.

Hahahaha I just saw the clip of that on E! News and it was the funniest shit everrrrrrrr. She got served but jumped back a mile... and she kept saying "I didn't touch it. You didn't serve me, I didn't touch it."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information