Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie's ex-lesbian lover speaks: She will go back to girls

Default Angelina Jolie's ex-lesbian lover speaks: She will go back to girls

not even surprised at all, Angelina is a nutcase

Angie will go back to ladies - -ex

Angelina Jolie says sexy star Brad Pitt has turned her into a one-man woman, but her former lesbian lover thinks it won't be "Girl, Interrupted" for long.

Despite reports that their romance is on the rocks, Oscar winner Jolie told a French magazine she's so in love with Pitt that she's given up kinky sex - and other women.
    "I've never hidden my bisexuality," Public magazine quotes the 32-year-old actress as saying. "But since I've been with Brad, there's no longer a place for that or S and M in my life."
    The pouty-lipped star has acknowledged a past relationship with actress/model Jenny Shimizu, whom she met on the set of 1996's "Foxfire" while still married to British actor Jonny Lee Miller.
    Pitt has been crowned People's Sexiest Man Alive twice, but Shimizu doesn't think even he can tame Jolie's lesbian libido for long.
    "She loves danger and dabbling in the dark side," Shimizu, 40, told Britain's News of the World. "Angelina is an unbelievable lesbian lover. That's where she gets her kicks - not playing happy families with one man."
    Jolie and Pitt have a large brood, including three adopted kids - Maddox, 6, from Cambodia; Pax, 4, from Vietnam, and Zahara, 2, from Ethiopia - and a biological daughter, Namibia-born Shiloh, 1.
    Jolie's desire to adopt more children from more countries reportedly has caused tensions with Pitt, 43, who wants to first spend more time with the kids they already have.
    Her latest movie, "A Mighty Heart," which Pitt produced, disappointed at the box office - reportedly straining their relationship more.
    The actress also is said to be struggling with grief over the death in January of her mother, Marcheline Bertrand.
    But Public magazine quoted Jolie as saying she is still very happy with Pitt because he believes in her. "He lets me talk to whomever I want," she said. "He has complete blind faith in me."
    Jolie, now noted for her humanitarian activism, first came on the scene as a sultry beauty known more for her myriad tattoos and bizarre behavior.
    Her affectionate display toward brother James Haven at the 2000 Oscars sparked rumors of incest. And during her marriage to Billy Bob Thornton, the couple raised eyebrows by sporting vials of each other's blood.
    Jolie may be happy as half of Brangelina, but Shimizu, for one, doesn't think that's the end of the story.
    "Brad is one lucky boy!" she told News of the World, before asserting that Jolie wouldn't give up the ladies forever. "She loves women too much," Shimizu said. "It's like a drug, and she was hooked."
    But Jolie says she's crazy for Pitt

lol Poor Brad

Wasn't this story from quite awhile back? Not that I wouldn't put story recycling past NOTW.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Wasn't this story from quite awhile back? Not that I wouldn't put story recycling past NOTW.
    No it's just the same story recycled back from Jenny Shimizu. Anytime Angelina talks about having lesbian relations, this girl comes out talking about they hooked up...She has no other claim to fame other than that she bedded Jolie once upon a time. Wasn't this girl once a model too? it sucks when your career peaks when you rendezvous with Angie.

Watch out Brad!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Yes sounds like something I have read before as well. Who cares anymore Jenny? Although I am sure she was more of a man than Pitt boy.

Who gives a shit? Seriously.

Actress/model Jenny Shimizu's career is obviously not a raging fire of opportunity right now is it? Does she just want to be known as the woman who occasionally slept with Angelina but refuses to shut up about it? This is a recycled story, I bet though.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

public is a really crappy magazine. they'd never get a direct quote from anyone except loser reality tv stars so they just recycle stuff from other parts of the world.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Jenny Shimizu only became famous because of her fleeting association with Madonna during the Erotica period, when Madonna flirted with Lesbianism to sell more copies of her SEX book, and know she only comes out to glom off her previous celebrity "conquests" ie Madonna and Angelina...

Well, a raging smackhead has to pay for her next hit somehow , I suppose...

Or, maybe they (Angelina & Jenny) are working together, to try to drum up interest in Angelina again......?

The public is much more fascinated with the dangerous, exotic Angelina, than the do-gooder one...as the box office from Mighty Heart shows.

They want Lara Croft back. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    it sucks when your career peaks when you rendezvous with Angie.
    Yeah, but still better than that guy who's sole claim to fame is being Keira Knightley's previous boyfriend. He's new to this whole 'celeb accessory' lifestyle, whereas Jenny has YEARS of wisdom to look back on and enjoy...
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Hit By Ban Bus!

jenny seems to be the only girl angie slept with. in her defense she did get out of modelling and the biz out of disgust.

I don't believe the story. I remember when there were stories in the press before of Jenny supposedly saying the same things, but it was a lie.

She went on a gay talk show at the time (it was on LOGO or something) and she said the entire story was fabricated. That she was still friends with Angelina and that she would never say anything so ridiculous because she knows Angelina is happy now.

So I don't believe this latest round of tripe from News of the World

Jenny just keeps rehashing this to death...quit beating the horse.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    No it's just the same story recycled back from Jenny Shimizu. Anytime Angelina talks about having lesbian relations, this girl comes out talking about they hooked up...She has no other claim to fame other than that she bedded Jolie once upon a time. Wasn't this girl once a model too? it sucks when your career peaks when you rendezvous with Angie.
    Yes! I noticed Jenny has started a career out of speaking about her fling with AJ. The last "big thing" Jenny was in: a documentary story on LOGO about power dykes. I can't believe she's 40. Times flies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information