Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Michael Lohan: Lindsay Lohan began messing with drugs at age 15

Exclamation Michael Lohan: Lindsay Lohan began messing with drugs at age 15

PARTY girl LINDSAY LOHAN mixed with drug dealers and criminals at 15, her father has claimed.

Michael Lohan said the movie star, 21, was followed by investigators after she left her parents’ New York home to live in Hollywood.

He said: “They said Lindsay was surrounded by criminal activity and was being exposed to alcohol and drugs.”

Lohan, who has been disowned by Lindsay, said it was covered up to protect her career.

source: The Sun Online - Bizarre: Lindsay in drugs link at 15
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Why would parents let a 15 year old girl move from NY to CA to live by herself? I guess her parents are coke head alcoholics though.

Who was she living with at 15? I have never heard this before..... not that I am shocked by all this.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    Why would parents let a 15 year old girl move from NY to CA to live by herself? I guess her parents are coke head alcoholics though.

Who was she living with at 15? I have never heard this before..... not that I am shocked by all this.
    Don't forget you we are talking about Dina and Micheal here, they are so unfit
    to be parents to rodents talk less a human being.
    They really messed up on this one and if Lindsay is not careful she will ruin her
    life because of drugs she seems to have a real knack for
    I noticed that she didn't really go crazy until she started getting headlines for
    being a party girl rather than for her roles in movie, and i guess when the time
    came to choose between the two she decided to work HARD at partying than
    being on time at movie sets.
    Such a shame.

Maybe the parents were preparing Lindsay for the life of hollywood.

OK, this from a man who claims he wants to reestablish a relationship with the daughter he whored out to the establishment years ago? Maybe I'm a little thick, but I have a feeling his running his mouth off to the press isn't going to help mend the broken relationship anytime soon. Just saying...

Yeah Michael revealing all Lindsay's dark secrets kept in the closet wont' make her too much happier with him..let alone make her reconcile with him..

She's ruining her image and career..and the whole world can't be all about Lindsay Lohan and her problems all the time.. If she really wanted to get better she wouldn't be in rehab for the 3rd time and facing 2 DUI charges.

It's just sad because this girl is gonna die if she doesn't get her shit together and stop letting everything be "I can't get in trouble, I'm a celebrity," "It wasn't my coke" or "It was the black kid..."

Exactly Carrie. By no means are both her parents the picture of perfection but outing out your daughter for press is low. In what ways does this help her. He wants to talk to his estranged daughter who is in fact an adult who simply wants nothing to do with him. He himself is one who needs to also get his act together. Actually the whole damn family needs an intervention. Especially if he knew around 15 she was had been surrounded by criminals and drugs, I wonder where in the hell was Michael the Dina the whole damn time?
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

It does make me mad to hear Michael say this and if he's known this for 6 years why wasn't he pressing her to get help the moment he knew she was dabbling in drugs and befriending criminals...???

He and Dina calling themselves "parents" of four children is quite pathetic.

Maybe the Lohan's should pay a visit to Dr. Phil. He'll set their asses straight.

Well duh! Like we couldn't guess that after she fell and broke her wrist like 10 times. The only reason she's not falling down these days is because she's built up a tolerance. Wasn't her last DUI like twice the legal limit? It takes dedication to build up a tolerance like that.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

They said Lindsay was surrounded by criminal activity and was being exposed to alcohol and drugs.

Criminal activity? Exposion to alcohol and drugs? Sounds like perfectly normal Lohan family business top me.

He is so vile, what an ass. Exposing his daughter over and over again. I don't know who I hate more, him or White Oprah.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I don't know who I hate more, him or White Oprah.
    Yeah, it's a close call, innit?!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post

I remember reading that she shared an apartment with Raven Symone while she was in her "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" years. Was she fifteen at that time? I think it was a Disney thing that had the stars living close to the studios.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."-Einstein

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

She shared a flat for a short time and then moved into a series of hotels. Must be lovely to be 16-17 and living in a hotel room.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by carrie2008 View Post
    It does make me mad to hear Michael say this and if he's known this for 6 years why wasn't he pressing her to get help the moment he knew she was dabbling in drugs and befriending criminals...???
    Yah, that's exactly what I was thinking, too. WTF was he thinking? Maybe he was doing drugs with her, or worst, introduced them to her!!! Maybe it helped to control Lindsay because he couldn't do it. I'm not surprised Lindsay turned out the way she did after finding out how her family is like. It's funny sometimes, but really sad.

At age 15, LL was living with her parents. She moved to LA right after her 16th bday, I think.

So who's to blame now?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information