Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears spends $30,000 on ‘Give Me More’ video to go against label's advice

Default Britney Spears spends $30,000 on ‘Give Me More’ video to go against label's advice

Britney Spears spent $30,000 on the music video for comeback single ‘Give Me More’ because she was going against the wishes and advice of her label, Jive Records.
    The video, shot in a Los Angeles warehouse, features Britney pole dancing in a tiny black dress and thigh high boots.
    “There’s no real reason for her to pay for a video herself unless it’s about creative control,” says an insider.
    “If the label pays for the video, they hire the director and the rest of the creative team.”
    “I suspect this is her wanting to steam ahead and answer her critics now, while her label wants to wait.”
    Britney Spears Spends $30,000 On Stripping ‘Give Me More’ Music Video; Jive Records Discourage Shooting | Pop Crunch

What a waste of 30 grand!

Wow she could have bought some decent clothes instead

Hit By Ban Bus!

wow i guess the video is about a washed up skanky stripper. it's gonna be so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Egolita View Post
    wow i guess the video is about a washed up skanky stripper. it's gonna be so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by carrie2008 View Post
    What a waste of 30 grand!
    I am willing to bet someone could say that exact same thing to Britney every single day

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Egolita

I wonder if she called Hohan for some acting tips on how to do a good impression of a washed-up skanky stripper...
    vaya con dios

Hasn't she heard? Skanky stripper whoriness is so last-season.

Speaking of, never thought I'd see the day when being a "slut", "girl gone wild", etc became boring and passe. I'm ready for a new crop of young celebs with a little mystery. And more than just keeping their snatches covered.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

poor baby. come home.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Hasn't she heard? Skanky stripper whoriness is so last-season.

Speaking of, never thought I'd see the day when being a "slut", "girl gone wild", etc became boring and passe. I'm ready for a new crop of young celebs with a little mystery. And more than just keeping their snatches covered.
    That's a very good point!! I never thought that either. I remember hearing about sweet stars doing movie roles where they'd "slut" it up on camera, and I was like "WHOA!! NO WAY!!! EVERYONE'S GONNA CHECK IT OUT!!" But NOW, it's like, "Oh well, no big deal." WTF happened to this culture where half-naked sluts and hos become passe, WHERE is this leading, too!?!? Britney hanging upside down, her legs chained wide open, while Lindsay rubs honey all over her with her tongue?!? I mean, the next generation of sluts are going to have to do some absolutely crazy things to top the sluts of today. Scary to see where this is heading.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She's a stupid friggin panty-waste. Guess what, I'm sure there are ALOT more of us on here, that had crappy childhoods (that we suffered through for free). I'm about ready to lose MY house over a stupid, fucking $2500 medical bill, which is her fucking cheeto bill a month.

Call me a bitter, jealous hag, I don't care. There are people out there that CARE about their faimllies, that WORRY about how we're going to feed our kids. She's a friggin retarded, selfish douchebag.

P.S. Her thigh, looks like the elephant man's forehead

For some weird reason, I cannot wait to see this music video. I need a good laugh

yuck...she looks like an old fat stripper. Her hair looks grey and shitty. And that tattoo looks hideous!

Someone slap me...I think I'm PMSing or something, because I'm starting to feel sorry for her. That pic of her holding the dog up there is just....disturbing.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

That poor dog, if he only knew his fate before she layed eyes on him. I never get tired of seeing a train wreck, especially if it's starring Britney.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information