Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie holiday's off as things go from Brad to worse

Bronze Member

Default Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie holiday's off as things go from Brad to worse

Brangelina holiday's off as things go from Brad to worse
    by KATIE NICHOLL - More by this author Last updated at 23:36pm on 4th August 2007

The fairytale romance between Mr & Mrs Smith stars Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie has reportedly hit the doldrums. Now I can reveal the couple have cancelled a family holiday, further fuelling speculation of a rift.

According to one friend, Brad, 43, who is working on no fewer than 13 movies with his production company, cancelled the holiday to Lake Mohawk, New Jersey, because of work commitments.

"Angie is really upset and has demanded that Brad cuts back on his work schedule," says a friend.

"There's a lot of tension between them. They were meant to be going away as a family and had spoken about teaching the kids to fish and sail.

"Angie pinned a sign up in the kitchen that said, 'Success is a beast, it puts the emphasis on the wrong thing. I prefer to look within'."

I hear Angelina, 32, who had purchased a 1,500 guitar for Brad to take on the holiday, was so miffed that she flew to Marrakesh alone for a wrap-up party for The Bourne Ultimatum.

The friend added: "Angelina was so thin it looked like the bangles she was wearing weighed more than her."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=473143&in_page_id=1 773

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by tan tan View Post
    Brangelina holiday's off as things go from Brad to worse
    by KATIE NICHOLL - More by this author Last updated at 23:36pm on 4th August 2007

The fairytale romance between Mr & Mrs Smith stars Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie has reportedly hit the doldrums. Now I can reveal the couple have cancelled a family holiday, further fuelling speculation of a rift.

According to one friend, Brad, 43, who is working on no fewer than 13 movies with his production company, cancelled the holiday to Lake Mohawk, New Jersey, because of work commitments.

"Angie is really upset and has demanded that Brad cuts back on his work schedule," says a friend.

"There's a lot of tension between them. They were meant to be going away as a family and had spoken about teaching the kids to fish and sail.

"Angie pinned a sign up in the kitchen that said, 'Success is a beast, it puts the emphasis on the wrong thing. I prefer to look within'."

I hear Angelina, 32, who had purchased a 1,500 guitar for Brad to take on the holiday, was so miffed that she flew to Marrakesh alone for a wrap-up party for The Bourne Ultimatum.

The friend added: "Angelina was so thin it looked like the bangles she was wearing weighed more than her."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1773
    LMAO...Lake Mohawk, NJ!!! Bwahaha! The Daily Mail must have had a really slow news day.

Typical Angie... I think she's starting to get agitated because her movies are flopping, Brad is starting to realize that she's crazy, and he's not letting her push him around like he used to. So she's making extra demands to assert her "dominance" and when Brad doesn't fall for it she starts this pretentious criticism (that note to me sounds like some sort of threat- e.g., You better not get more successful than me or I'll leave you) and retaliation- flying off to an event by herself to "prove" that she could easily leave him and start fucking her latest costar- or make him wonder if she already is. I wouldn't be surprised if she's shooting up again to relieve the stress caused by her failing career and calm her raging insecurities.

Silver Member

I hope someone told the rest of the cast because the wrap party was in L.A. Marrakesh must look like L.A.

And who goes to Lake Mohawk, New Jersey for a vacation? They were photographed at French restaurants and airports. New Jersey must look like France.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by RandomlyCrazy View Post
    I hope someone told the rest of the cast because the wrap party was in L.A. Marrakesh must look like L.A.

And who goes to Lake Mohawk, New Jersey for a vacation? They were photographed at French restaurants and airports. New Jersey must look like France.
    Hee! Plus, the wrap party was last year.

Another day, another Brangelina breakup thread...next week they'll be married.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Salieri View Post
    You know the rumours surrounding them might be total crap but there is no denying the lack of love lost between them in those pictures. They look horrible in the one with her in the yellow dress.

I think she had a plan and a fantasy with Brad and he's not performing the way she wants him too so she's pissed as shit.

This ordinarily would be a typical couple thing but since she lured him away from his wife its just a reminder that their relationship is always one step away from being the biggest mistake they have made in their lives.
    Yup, looks like they were really hating on one another when leaving the Cannes premiere of O13.

Possibly the cutest Brad & Angie pic ever!

Picture: (Untitled picture)

http://pics.livejournal.com/pittimpression6/pic/00124w1g/g22

He's kissing her? Woooeeee that must mean they are really really in love. Give me a break.

Look at the picture when they are standing right next to each other. In fact look at your first picture when Brad is looking straight ahead not in the slightest bit concerned with AJ.

Then he placates her with a kiss and that means its all love and magical marbles??? LMAO.

So, because Pitt is looking straight ahead, instead of looking lovingly into her eyes, AT ALL TIMES, like all couple do 24/7 () means they don't love each other?

Come on.

Silver Member

No I'm not saying that. Of course. But in the picture of them walking in together what strikes me is how haggard they both look. Not happy any more.

I love me some Angie but she's sucked the life out of the man.
    Haggard? Hell, it was a hot and humid day at Cannes. I though they looked pretty damned good with umpteen million people lining the red carpet and flashes going off in their faces. Not to mention the noise of reporters screaming at them to pose.

No one could pay me enough to do what they have to do to promote a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by prnjcq7 View Post
    Another day, another Brangelina breakup thread...next week they'll be married.
    And the week after that, Angie will dump Brad for Jennifer...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    And the week after that, Angie will dump Brad for Jennifer...
    ...and Brad will start dating Vince Vaughn; they'll fall in love and get married

These stories are all laughable. The so-called writers can't even get basic facts straight. And as I've said before, a friend of mine was at Cannes and saw them several times and he didn't think they were faking affection at all. But what would he know? He was only there in person, not on a message board drawing conclusions from a couple of pics.

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    These stories are all laughable. The so-called writers can't even get basic facts straight. And as I've said before, a friend of mine was at Cannes and saw them several times and he didn't think they were faking affection at all. But what would he know? He was only there in person, not on a message board drawing conclusions from a couple of pics.

I like logic

Not that I believe they hate each other but your friend is also only making up his own conclusions. Why should we take the word of him as fact? Just asking.

eta- post is for PB.

I reckon these two do love and care for each other. As far as living happily ever after? probably not, but who cares? As long as they both take good care of their children, I couldnt give a rats ass........ Although their offical break-up would be the biggest thread in GR history **gets bright eyed thinking about it**

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information