Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Melanie Brown meets up with Eddie Murphy's ex-wife, Nicole Mitchell, and kids

Silver Member

Default Melanie Brown meets up with Eddie Murphy's ex-wife, Nicole Mitchell, and kids

Perez Hilton - This means trouble!!!! Both of Eddie Murphy’s exes met up for lunch at The Ivy on Thursday.
    His ex-wife, Nicole, was there with their kids, and his ex-girlfriend, Mel B, was there with their daughter, Angel.

Mel B and Murphy are currently embroiled in a very bitter and public paternity battle. Money money money. This lunch at The Ivy, a very public gesture, was meant to send a message to Murphy. “Fuck you!” Plus, “Us women are sticking together for the children.” Nicole and Mel bonded over food and babies.
    Madness!!!

Nothing wrong with it. She did already know the kids. Good for her to forge a relationship with the other babies momma.

Imagine being Tracey Edmonds? Hell, if I were her, I would run in the other direction; there is TOO MUCH baggage in this relationship!!!

Elite Member

Oh my God, Eddie is going to be livid. When he sees these pics he's going to flip his lid...haha.

Actually, I find it really touching that Nicole is apparently cordial to Melanie. That picture of her holding Melanie's baby is really something. To have the grace and maturity to be able to show kindness to your ex-husband's love child (and his former girlfriend) says a lot. I give Eddie's ex-wife Nicole a lot of credit. Hopefully she and Melanie plan to keep in touch once in a while so the kids can see each other. No matter what, Angel is half sister to Nicole's children. If Eddie doesn't want to do the right thing, at least these two women should for the sake of their children. Blood should be thicker than water.

I agree, Tracey Edmonds should get the hell out of dodge while she can. Homegirl is totally outnumbered...haha.

Somehow I know that they are MUCH classier than Eddie. If he wasn't rich, he'd still be picking up trannies on the street. He never was a nice guy, and he never will be.

I love the style of the little girl's long hair, and also that dress. She's a cutie!

Eddie's an ass, but he does have beautiful children.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    I love the style of the little girl's long hair, and also that dress. She's a cutie!

Eddie's an ass, but he does have beautiful children.
    That has more to do with how Nicole and Melanie look,
    than his appearance (or strength of his sperm, hehe).
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Default Melanie Brown and Eddie Murphy's ex-wife, Nicole Mitchell, have lunch

Double post - please post on http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/lat...wife-kids.html

First Norbit comes out, then he loses the Oscar for Dreamgirls and now this! Eddie Murphy is having quite a year. Spice Girl - well, Spice Woman - Mel B. was just spotted having lunch at Beverly Hills hot spot The Ivy with Eddie Murphy's ex-wife, Nicole Mitchell. That must have been an interesting convo! Wonder who set this little meet-and-greet up. (*cough*Gloria Allred*cough*) Murphy is the father of Mel's baby girl, Angel Iris Murphy Brown, and has five children with Mitchell. It'll be intriguing to see what happens in court between Murphy and Mel after the Oscar-nominated actor finds out THIS happened! And look at those kids - they're totally going to be BFF's! Isn't Angel adorable?
    Eddie's Exes Unite! (X17 Online)

Dunno what the ex-wife has done to her hair (well I do actually, she's dyed it) but she looks much better before!!!

If Mel B were classy she'd pull a Liz Hurley and say she just wanted the DNA test for the record and so her kid knows who her daddy is, but she's going to turn down any child support because she wants no ties to her ex. But requesting sole custody plus child support is shady: you can't say you don't want the dad involved in the kid's life but at the same time want his money. It's not like she needs the money to live like his ex-wife does. If you're going to battle over anything battle over visitation, not money. Force him to see the kid.

^^^ Yeah, and she's been quoted saying she's "doing it for all those women out there who can't get money from their kid's daddy".

Sooo, considering all those poor women don't have her PR machine and contacts to help them, I wonder if she'll consider making a donation of the money she receives from Eddie to help????

Silver Member

Good for them!

I find it quite tacky and shows that they are both useless and need a man's money to take care of them.

Trifling, gold digging, bitter bitches. That's all they are. They don't care about money for the children they are setting out for blood...revenge.

Nicole is one attractive woman.

I so wish Dave Chappelle still had his show. I would love to see a Eddie Murphy, Mel B and ghost of Rick James skit. Oh and Charlie Murphy too.

No man ever likes to hear that his exes are getting together. And with Eddie, I wouldn't be surprised is there were some overlapping dates and two-sided stories that were told.

As for the women - hopefully their kids get to know each other and can grow up becoming close with their half-siblings.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information