Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Victoria Beckham house-hunting in LA - she wants 40m pad on Billionaire's Beach

Default Victoria Beckham house-hunting in LA - she wants 40m pad on Billionaire's Beach

Who could have guessed that it would take this long for Victoria Beckham to find a flaw in her new life in Los Angeles? After all, it has been two weeks ...

Posh has had enough of the comparatively small six-bedroom 10million mansion the pair bought in Beverly Hills. Scroll down for more ...
    On the move again: it's just two weeks since the couple arrived in LA

She's realised it's trendier to live on the stretch of seaside in Malibu, known to locals as Billionaire's Beach.

The 33-year-old wife of LA Galaxy's David Beckham has already begun talking to a leading Hollywood estate agent, who is seeking properties that get up to around 40million.

It is understood that Victoria is now thinking a waterfront place is a massive status symbol.
    And the latest LA Galaxy signing isn't adverse to the idea either. He loves the water and is enjoying the idea of being able to swim whenever he wants. Scroll down for more ...
    Out with the 'old': Their LA mansion features a swimming pool but Posh and Becks want to be on the waterfront

Read more...

A source close to the A-list couple, who are trying their hardest to crack the States, revealed: "Victoria wants to do everything possible to establish herself as a top Hollywood celebrity.

"It is tremendously important to her that she competes with the mega-rich crowd. She hasn't decided whether she wants to sell the home she currently lives in yet, though."

If Posh and Becks manage to find a new home which matches up to their incredibly high standards, they will count the likes of their pals Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher as neighbours. Scroll down for more ...
    Living on Billionaire's Beach: Cindy Crawford has a home in Malibu

Superstars Britney Spears, Jennifer Aniston, Robert De Niro, Robert Redford and Halle Berry also live on the stretch of Malibu coastline.

Victoria travelled to the States many times to find her ideal home. In the end she settled for the 10 million pad in Beverly Hills.

Described as classy rather than sprawling, it features a small-ish garden where the couple have made no secret of wanting to entertain their ever-growing list of celeb pals.

To make sure nobody gets near the place, they have employed 10 security staff.

Former England captain Beckham quit Real Madrid to live on the other side of the pond.
    Since the couple, who have three sons, Brooklyn, seven, Romeo, five and two-year-old Cruz, moved over there they have barely been out of the limelight.

Posh house-hunting again in LA - she wants 40m pad on Billionaire's Beach | the Daily Mail
    Last edited by Honey; August 2nd, 2007 at 08:31 PM.

Elite Member

This is what happens when you have too much money in your hands to know
    what to do with it sensibly.

ok, that second house is really fucking nice.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    it is isn't it, the first one is (supposedly) Tom Cruise's not Posh's, Posh's house is more... medetrainan than Prussian Castle......

Oh & why she'd want to live in Malibu where you get a pocket hancherchief size plot for major money.... plus there wil be a building crammed right up next to yours.....

Elite Member

^She wants it because it's expensive.

mmmm.... she didn't want it before they moved tho.

Elite Member

^Oh really. Ok my bad

Well, at least she isn't committing the cardinal sin of giving money to charity or anything. She wants to spend it all on herself and her family. *ducks* lol

It said in the article it's because since she moved she's realized it's more trendy to live on Malibu beach. The Billionaire's Beach moniker must have helped convince her too.

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoma View Post
    ^Oh really. Ok my bad
    Sorry I didn't mean it like that.
    When she was looking originally she didn't want to pay more than $20m; she refused to pay the inflated prices once people realised it was her looking & she spent ages checking out every available house (seemlingly) in the LA area..... inc Malibu.

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoma View Post
    ^Oh really. Ok my bad

So, that second house in Malibu, that picture is ONE house? Because that looks like three houses to me, or it would if I didn't see the stairs connecting all three buildings. Damn that is all one piece of property. They weren't kidding about the Billionaires part. *shakes my fist at Billionaires and their magnificent beach houses*

Wait I was talking about this one:

The caption says "Living on Billionaire's Beach: Cindy Crawford has a home in Malibu" so I assumed it was on Malibu beach, and also from the rocks at the bottom it looked like it was at the beach.

Whoever's home that is, it is freakin' nice.

Sorry Hon, yeah, I've been trying to find it for you on LiveEarth; so you could have the panoramic view.... (I meant the other one).

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post

Seriously.
    If I had the $$$ I want one too.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information