Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not only wasn't the coke hers, Lindsay Lohan wasn't even driving... WTF?

Default Not only wasn't the coke hers, Lindsay Lohan wasn't even driving... WTF?

LOOPY LINDSAY CAME 'IN PEACE'

KIN: DWI BIMBO WAS JUST TRYING TO 'HELP' EX-AIDE

By MARIANNE GARVEY in Santa Monica, Calif., and KIERAN CROWLEY in New York

July 26, 2007 -- New details have emerged about what sparked a wild drunken car chase and near-brawl involving Lindsay Lohan and her former aide's mother - the "Fully Loaded" actress was just trying to do a good thing, her family insisted yesterday.
    Lohan's former assistant, Tarin Graham, "is a problem individual and Lindsay was trying to help her out," the actress' uncle, Chris Sullivan, told The Post.
    Graham's "mother got involved and became hysterical."
    Sullivan would not elaborate on details of Lohan's alleged peacemaking.
    "She [Lindsay] may well have not been driving the car. This girl and her mother are letting Lindsay take the fall, but hopefully the truth will come out! That would get rid of most of the charges."
    Officers responding to a 911 call from Graham's mom Tuesday found Lohan and the woman in a "heated" argument in the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium parking lot and then noticed the actress was reeking of booze.
    Lohan then flunked field sobriety tests and cops measured her blood alcohol level to be more than 0.12, well above California's 0.08 threshold for drunken driving.
    Lohan had a rap for driving under the influence hanging over her from a fender-bender in late May. She was arrested and booked by Santa Monica cops Tuesday for alleged DUI, driving with a suspended license, possession of cocaine and transport of narcotics.
    When officers were booking Lohan into jail, they found cocaine in her pants pocket.
    But Lohan yesterday insisted the blow wasn't hers.
    "I am innocent . . . did not do drugs, they're not mine. I was almost hit by my assistant Tarin's mom," Lohan wrote in an e-mail to TV host Billy Bush of "Access Hollywood."
    "I appreciate everyone giving me my privacy."
    Outside the Merrick, L.I., home of mom Dina Lohan, Sullivan conceded the "Mean Girl" fell off the wagon but insisted she didn't break any laws.
    Sullivan said Lindsay spoke with Dina yesterday and told her mom she's OK.
    "She [Dina] said Lindsay sounded good," Sullivan added. "You know, people slip. Hopefully, she'll get back on the wagon and she'll be fine."
    There was no answer at the Santa Monica apartment of Lohan's former assistant yesterday.
    Lohan's latest fall from grace came less than two weeks after she checked out of rehab.
    Since the "Herbie Fully Loaded" star left a rehab center on July 13, she had been proudly showing off an alcohol-monitoring device strapped voluntarily to her ankle.
    A celebrity-news Web site reported that the device tipped off Lohan's lawyer Sunday night, sending high-powered legal eagle Blair Berk into a panicked search for her client.
    Berk couldn't be reached for comment yesterday, but she has acknowledged Lohan's relapse.
    Lohan was spotted boozing it up at the Polaroid Beach House in Malibu late Saturday night with socialite Dori Cooperman.
    Witnesses told The Post that Lohan had wrapped a bandage on the point of her ankle where the Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet - known as SCRAM - would have touched her skin.
    "Her whole ankle-monitoring device is a scam. I saw the pads she had on underneath," a witness said. "Nothing's changed since rehab."
    SCRAM makers said their device includes an infrared sensor that would have sent an alarm to Lohan's handlers, no more than 24 hours after the bandage stunt.
    Lohan is free on $25,000 bail and is in another rehab center, her lawyer has said.
    This latest arrest marked a new low point in the 21-year- old beauty's sinking career.
    Additional reporting by David K. Li and Corynne Steindler in New York
    marianne.garvey@nypost.com
    LOOPY LINDSAY CAME 'IN PEACE' | By MARIANNE GARVEY in Santa Monica, Calif., and KIERAN CROWLEY in New York | National News | US News | Current National News

I didn't know that she wasn't pulled out of her car! I thought that was where they got her!
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Oh please. Lindsay, just quit it. People might actually have a tiny bit of respect for you if you stop blaming everyone else.

mmmm wonder why the "handlers" didn't get the alarm from the Scram or did they get it and just not give a damn
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Outside the Merrick, L.I., home of mom Dina Lohan, Sullivan conceded the "Mean Girl" fell off the wagon but insisted she didn't break any laws.
    Someone should tell her douchebag mother that having cocaine in the pockets of someone else's pants on YOUR ass is a crime - it's called posession!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    " I was almost hit by my assistant Tarin's mom,"
    Almost hit! Quick, charge her with "Almost Assault and Nearly Battery"!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Maybe she can claim 'Bystander Trauma' now too, cuz the pants aren hers, sh wasn't driving the car on a wild chase..

... yup, it's everyone elses fault but hers.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Wait a minute, why does LL always blame her assistants? Hell, she must be the one to hire them, right?

I really hope there are more stories to come on how the car isn't even hers or how she was abducted by aliens that got her drunk and then planted the coke and put her behind the wheel ... after a great big probing, of course ....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

but she's already been probed by aliens...... Calum best????
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Well, she certainly is in denial but hopefully she'll get the help she needs...although I doubt it's going to come from her family. Her grandfather was in the press today basically cutting her loose.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Tarin Graham, "is a problem individual and Lindsay was trying to help her out,"
    Which is why Lindsay chased her down the street with coke in her pocket.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

The only person who can help LaBlowhan is HERSELF. That's how it is with junkies.

No more relying on parents, grandparents, publicists, that guy down the street, or anybody else.

She has the resources, she's the only one who can do anything and so far she ain't interested so good for grandpa saying "enough bullshit" and cutting her off.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

It's sad that she is trying to point the finger at everyone except the real blame, herself.

Even sadder, she may be so out of it, she believes her own BS.

What if she wasn't driving?

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I can't find the article but grandpa was basically saying that she would only get help from her family if she cam e back east. Not sure what to make of that but I do agree with Grimm that she needs to get it together on her own. No one is going to help her at this point so she's going to have to find it within herself...which probably won't be easy since she's still using and in denial. Scary shit and it makes me want to lock my kids up til lthey're 30.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information