Thread: Lindsay Lohan made fellow rehabbers watch and critique her movie

Default Lindsay Lohan made fellow rehabbers watch and critique her movie

Like, all the kids and their Botoxed mamas know Lindsay Lohan is re-re-redoing rehab, quelle surprise. After all, what is rehabilitation these days but a friggin’ press release? But betcha didn’t know this little tidbit: During Ms. El’s time-before stay at plush Promises, Linds decided to throw movie night and screen her new flick I Know Who Killed Me for all her fellow rehabbers! How by-the-sea fun!

Now, you’ve heard about this flick, right? It’s the one with the trashy-ass trailer, featuring a scantily clad L2 gyrating on a pole. She plays a stripper with amnesia or something like that, not sure, exactly. Total Oscar material, right? I mean, wasn’t Demi nominated for Striptease? Can never remember that one...

Back to the movie hostess with the mostest: Evidently, L.L.’s peers didn’t give the skin-flashin’ flick rave reviews. I’m shocked, you? Now, once you get over the little nonfamilial factoid that everything was not quite ooohs and aaahs, guess what happened next? Will not believe, trust: Dishes a sudsy source who was present at the impromptu test screening, “Afterward, [Lindsay] made everyone sit in a circle and say what they thought, one at a time.”

No merde. Talk about out-and-out cruelty, eh? I mean, you take somebody off drugs, booze, dope and all substances that visiting stylists, trainers and publicists can’t manage to sneak to their notorious clients, and then you force that person to not only watch an apparently dog-butt movie but play film critic afterward? Gosh, why not make the other rehabbers give Lindsay driving tips while they’re at it? Result: “Everyone was just like, ‘Um, it’s not my kind of movie,’ and didn’t say much.”

Gosh, awkward, much? Wonder if the legit reviewers and moviegoing masses will feel diff about this latest stellar Lohan cinematic effort? Somehow, we think not, but here’s hoping LiLo’s latest attempt isn’t a complete clunker. We’d hate to think all those hours spent at slut-swinging classes were a complete waste of Linds-doll’s time.

E! - The Awful Truth - Re-Born to Be Wild - Adrian Grenier | David Beckham | Lindsay Lohan | Demi Moore | Drew Barrymore | Cameron Diaz | Minnie Driver | Justin Timberlake | Jessica Biel | Isaiah Washington

Unbe-freakin'-lievable! How out of touch with reality, vain and self-centered is this bitch??

She's made how many movies? Most of them are flops. Why did she even get work?

God....what a narcissitic drug-addled nitwit shithead.

A gay guy wrote this, right? It has gay smarm all over it lol
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^^lol

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    A gay guy wrote this, right? It has gay smarm all over it lol
    He's the gheyest and most fabulous of all gossip columnists, Ted Casablanca from E! I love him and his queeny, sometimes undecipherable column, and nothing you can say will stop my love and undying devotion to him!!!

But for realz, he's been in the gossip biz for a long time, has a good reputation and is pretty reliable, as far as gossip columnists go.

Poor fellow rehabbers..I bet after watching that movie of hers they wished they were still drugged up or wasted...

Thread Information