Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston snubs 'Friends'

Default Jennifer Aniston snubs 'Friends'

Jennifer Aniston has ruined the chances of a 'Friends' reunion by saying she will never play Rachel Green again.

The Hollywood actress has scuppered chances of a TV special or movie version of the hit show by saying she isn't interested in reprising her role.

A source said: "There have been whispers of a 'Friends' movie for a while now, especially with the 'Sex and the City' film finally getting the go-ahead.

"But it can't happen without Jen and she thinks 'Friends' has had it's time and she should move on with her film career.

"I think if they were given a chance the rest of the cast would probably go for it but Jen sees playing Rachel again - even in a film - as going back, not moving forward.

"She wants to earn respect as a movie actress in her own right and take on more serious roles to stretch her acting ability."

'Friends', which won prestigious Emmy and Golden Globe awards, was a global hit spanning 10 series between 1994 and 2004.

It also starred Courteney Cox, Matthew Perry, Matt Le Blanc, David Schwimmer and Lisa Kudrow.

Source femalefirst

Oh Chinnifer!!! Don't you SEE?

That role WAS the pinnacle of your career. Milk it some more.

It's either that or hawking bottled water

I doubt she'll ever "get rid" of Rachel.
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

I think that's a dumb move on her part...people loved Rachel and she should embrace the opportunity, not thumb her nose. I'm sure the movie would be a hit...and you're right Sunrider, she'll never "get rid" of Rachel...it's part of her image.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDoll2025 View Post
    Jennifer Aniston has ruined the chances of a 'Friends' reunion by saying she will never play Rachel Green again.
    Technically this is correct, cuz she never STOPPED being Rachel Green.

The Hollywood actress has scuppered chances of a TV special or movie version of the hit show by saying she isn't interested in reprising her role.
    What, not interested in re-chinning the ONLY role that made you a household hairstyle?

Wait, let me check your super busy film-shooting schedule to see if you might be able to squeeze this in.. hmmm. Well according to this, the only time you have free is THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

A source said: "There have been whispers of a 'Friends' movie for a while now, especially with the 'Sex and the City' film finally getting the go-ahead.

"But it can't happen without Jen and she thinks 'Friends' has had it's time and she should move on with her film career.
    .. because clearly that's been working.

"I think if they were given a chance the rest of the cast would probably go for it but Jen sees playing Rachel again - even in a film - as going back, not moving forward.
    Going backward is at least moving in SOME direction, instead of treading the waters of FAILURE.

"She wants to earn respect as a movie actress in her own right and take on more serious roles to stretch her acting ability."
    How about acting like you have a career that doesn't involve posing with bottled water? That's reaching for the stars. Also, that you are an attractive woman with balanced features and sand-free vajayjay.

Big stretch.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Technically this is correct, cuz she never STOPPED being Rachel Green.

What, not interested in re-chinning the ONLY role that made you a household hairstyle?

Wait, let me check your super busy film-shooting schedule to see if you might be able to squeeze this in.. hmmm. Well according to this, the only time you have free is THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

.. because clearly that's been working.

Going backward is at least moving in SOME direction, instead of treading the waters of FAILURE.

How about acting like you have a career that doesn't involve posing with bottled water? That's reaching for the stars. Also, that you are an attractive woman with balanced features and sand-free vajayjay.

Big stretch.

Why wouldn't you want to do something you're good at? People like her as Rachel, but she's been pretty poor at succeeding in movie roles. It's not like doing a reunion would ruin her 'movie career'.

Bronze Member

And why are we supposed to believe this unnamed "source" when Jennifer herself has said she thinks a reunion show would be fun?

Jennifer Aniston says she would like to reprise her role as Rachel Green in a reunion show of TV's most famous group of "Friends."

"The only thing I can think of doing is maybe for fun doing a Thanksgiving episode," Aniston said in a TV interview that was set to air Monday on Channel Four. "Our Thanksgiving episodes were really fun."
    Aniston: 'Friends' Reunion Sounds Good, Actress Says Thanksgiving Episode Might Be Fun - The ShowBuzz

RAF

OMG! Jen, you must be punished for this! What is better
    life imprisonment or death sentence?

Quote Originally Posted by RAF View Post
    OMG! Jen, you must be punished for this! What is better
    life imprisonment or death sentence?
    Death sentence.

Otherwise, we'll have to listen to her chinning away in interviews about all her troubles.....

Gold Member

Default re

I believe this because she said that she never go back to tv, or that Friends was done. But according to one of her OWN FANS all her movies have pushed back to 2009.

I don't think I'd pay to see it, unless there was major nudity, but
    I'd watch it . I loved that show most of the time. Toward
    the end it was just yelling and stupidity.

She had better accept the fact that Rachel was the plateau. Give her 10 years, she will be begging for a reunion show so someone will remember her name.

RAF

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoog View Post
    Death sentence.

Otherwise, we'll have to listen to her chinning away in interviews about all her troubles.....
    Right! Kill her because she doesn't want make a movie, at the end this is what she deserves. Death a Jennifer Aniston so the world will be a better place.
    Thanks guys! When, here we talk of celebrities, you are so smart! I now see the light! Thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by RAF View Post
    Death a Jennifer Aniston so the world will be a better place.
    Death of a Maniston is harsh thing to say, but if you say so.

Maniston should say yes, its not like she has anything better coming her way

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information