Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears hits the beach in her underwear

Thumbs down Britney Spears hits the beach in her underwear

Brief encounter: Britney hits the beach in lingerie

Britney Spears is nothing if not spontaneous. The former popstar was spotted taking an impromptu swim at Malibu in just a hot pink bra and skimpy knickers.

After a day of house hunting, she decided to strip off and escape the California heat, squealing with delight as she cooled off in the waves.
    Scroll down for more
    In the pink: Britney shows off her bra, not for the first time, during a beach visit in Malibu

• The near see-through ensemble is yet another fashion disaster for the troubled singer, who in recent times has displayed a penchant for pink wigs, sheer tops and exposed bras.

Meanwhile, the singer has just agreed to host the opening of LAX Las Vegas nightclub at the Luxor on August 31.

She is no stranger to Sin City - on New Year's Eve she famously passed out in a club and had to be carried out during a paid appearance.
    Scroll down for more
    Beach bum: Britney's briefs turned into a pair of 'bum pinchers'

Making waves: Britney and her pal splash around in the surf

Baywatch moment: the pop singer ran into the water to cool off

Since leaving rehab in February, Spears's efforts to revive her career have so far flopped: her mini-comeback tour, which saw her lip-synch a 15-minute set, was largely panned.

Still, she has continued to regularly visit a dance studio and is said to be working on an upcoming album.

On the domestic front, things are not much better: last week she has put her Beverly Hills mansion on the market for £3 million - just days after a probe into the safety of her swimming pool.
    Scroll down for more
    Swimming in lingerie, what will she think of next?

Wet and wild: the mother of two strips off to just her underwear

Ex-husband Kevin Federline called child protection services, claiming she didn't have the required safety barriers around the pool, according to reports from the US.

The singer has been forced to relocate to the Four Seasons Hotel with her manny, bodyguard and sometime date Daimon Shippen and her two sons, Jayden James and Sean Preston.

Her relationship with her mother has also hit an all-time low: the pair reportedly slapped each other during a gith last month over Britney's children, according to new reports.

At least she has a new companion to distract her from her troubles - she last week spent around £1,500 on a Yorkie dog - Paris Hilton also owns a pup of the same bred. According to reports, she has called the pooch 'London'.

In a flash: paparazzi are on hand to catch the star's day of fun

She's a handful: a photographer helps barefoot Britney over the rocks

Brief encounter: Britney hits the beach in lingerie | the Daily Mail

Oh my lord. Now I'm really embarrassed for her. It's getting to the point where it almost isn't right to make fun of her because there's something very wrong with her. Well, like I said, almost.

What the hell is wrong w/this chick??? Seriously...she has severe mental issues.

Silver Member

Hmmmmm..........I'm also starting to feel guilty about making comments about her. It's obvious that her hitting rock bottom is going to be a loooooooooooooong and slooooooooooow ride.

Also, I spy camel toe.

Do y'all think acute attention whoring is a recognized clinical mental syndrome?

Silver Member

^^^
    I'm sure the AMA is studying it and the pharmaceutical companies will have a pill for it soon.

She's lost it and the media is taking advantage of it. And so are we.

If she hadn't banished all her people, somebody would be there to tell her how ridiculous she has become.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Just a matter of time till the mother of all breakdowns will be upon us...
    cannot wait!!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Eek, a day in the life of Britney

I’m not a Brit fan in the least but I don’t see a problem with this… she more covered up then most of the bikinis out there. I also think her body looks good, her face not so good and the fake hair has got to go.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    If she hadn't banished all her people, somebody would be there to tell her how ridiculous she has become.
    I think she fired everyone who didn't agree with her. Crazy thing is that she is not alone in these pictures. Her "friend" also thinks it's a good idea to strip down in front of the paparazzi.

What can you say about the chick at this point? I mean, really.

*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky32 View Post
    I think she fired everyone who didn't agree with her. Crazy thing is that she is not alone in these pictures. Her "friend" also thinks it's a good idea to strip down in front of the paparazzi.
    Her friend probably just wants to see her pic in all the magazines, so she'll tell Britney anything's a good idea if she thinks it will get them photographed. It's hard to believe Britney used to be one of the biggest sex symbols in the world.

Her "friend" looks like she has a real bathing suit on, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Oh my lord. Now I'm really embarrassed for her. It's getting to the point where it almost isn't right to make fun of her because there's something very wrong with her. Well, like I said, almost.
    Yeah. I'm not ready to stop making fun of her yet, though. But the girl is seriously ill.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information