Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jaime Pressly used to looking hot

Silver Member

Default Jaime Pressly used to looking hot

Mission Accomplished | Dlisted

Jaime Pressly has been saying some wacked things lately and I'm guessing she needs a little publicity. Well, it worked! This time she's blabbing about how she hated being pregnant and how she thinks people who adopt kids are lazy! Dumb skank!

Jaime said, "As a new mom I'm supposed to go on about how wonderful it was to be pregnant. Well, I don't buy into that. The truth is that I love my baby to bits, but the rest of it sucked. Pregnancy was the biggest killer for me. I hated it - I hated being fat. My hormones were all over the place and I acted like some lunatic, picking fights with my boyfriend over how he made my coffee."

"On top of that I had this hideous 'pregnancy mask' skin discolouration which completely covered my face. You can normally use creams to disguise it, but not when you're pregnant, so I had to walk around looking like I was horribly disfigured. This may sound arrogant, but I'm used to looking hot . Just wanted to cry all the time."

"Some women just skip having babies or adopt because they don't want to get fat or they haven't put in the time to find a partner. It's great to adopt, but a lot of adoptions are motivated by vanity and laziness."

Lastly, she wants to be a slutty mother. Fuck, she's confusing me. "I'm having a party and then a holiday and I aim to be in a super-slutty outfit for the first and a swimsuit for the second. I love being a mother, but I want to be a super sexy mother with a better body than ever before. When I pull on my spray-on jeans for my party, I want to look in the mirror and like what I see."

That interview is everywhere. Methinks Jamie has been hittin' the "whippits" a few too many times.

Y'know, at first when I was reading this, I was thinking about how douche-y she sounded. But really, she's just saying some things that those of us who have had kids only ever think. I was anxious to not look like crap after I gave birth, too.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

True, I think she is just voicing what many women feel. I absolutely LOVED being pregnant, but there are some women who don't.
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

She's just being honest I think. I never was hot before my kids, nor after, but if I looked like her, I'd imagine I'd feel the same way. I probably wouldn't say it, but she did, good for her. Man, she's frickin' hilarious on Earl.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel View Post
    True, I think she is just voicing what many women feel. I absolutely LOVED being pregnant, but there are some women who don't.
    ^^I loved being pregnant, too, but after the baby came I looked and felt like a tire with all the air let out. I just recently lost all the baby weight from my youngest and she turned 3 in May. 'Course, I don't have the personal trainer and lipo resources that SOME people have...
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

oh pulease; she is the original butterface! i think Howard stern coined that term specifically for her!

I can't really find fault with what she's saying. I think in Hollywood some adoptions are motivated because the women don't want to gain any unnecessary weight, so I kind of agree with her. Also, I think she's just saying what some women feel going through pregnancy. My SIL felt the same way, she had a horrible pregnancy and absolutely hated it, while others loved being pregnant. I don't think it means you're a bad person for hating being pregnant, its different for everyone. And I'm sure every woman wants to look sexy again after giving birth.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

I think she makes some good points. I've never personally been pregnant, but it's honestly not something I'm particularly looking forward to. I would imagine that the physical changes your body goes through during pregnacny are shocking, embarrassing, and unpleasant for a lot of women- particularly control freaks and/or women who have been naturally very slim and fit for their whole lives.

I love the part she plays & understand what she is saying!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

She may have a point or two, but she sounds like an asshole saying it. And, she's really not that hot. She's a total butterface.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ yep!

I think Jaime is pretty and yeah she really blew up being preggers but she doesn't have to make such a big fuss-- she is not the only woman that's had to go thru that..there are like 9636934934903490 women who have been unhappy with themselves after pregnancy..

I can totally see what she's saying. And I don't think there's much wrong with her liking her body and wanting to be/stay/resume being hot. I always thought she was hot and I liked her face. She's always struck me as very white-trash hot (even before Earl), but hot nonetheless. She's one of the hubby's celebrity freebies.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

So she didn't like being pregnant. That isn't a cakewalk.

Silver Member

"Some women just skip having babies or adopt because they don't want to get fat or they haven't put in the time to find a partner. It's great to adopt, but a lot of adoptions are motivated by vanity and laziness."
    Because all it takes to adopt a baby is to go down to Babies R Us during a buy one get one free sale. Puh-leeze, bitch. There's a lot of work in adopting. If you don't know what you're talking about, you need to STFU.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information