Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another decrepit old hag slams young Hollywood.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Another decrepit old hag slams young Hollywood.

When the Ottawa Citizen asked if Hiltonís former friend Nicole Richie is too thin, Joan Rivers shot back ďI truly donít watch any of that group of girls. I find that whole group to be such low-rent, it really doesnít interest me at all. What have they done?Ē
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Default Re: Another decrepit old hag slams young Hollywood.

Are you saying that whole group ISN'T low-rent? Because it looks to me like they are. All Nicole has done is ride Paris's coattails (truly sad), become anorexic and be an "engaged lady" who will never get married. Oh yeah, and someone wrote a book and put her name on it.

Paris is pretty low rent but Nicole is allright in my book. I like anyone who is as dead funny as she can be. But although Joan Rivers was once a savvy, funny comedian, now she's just a mean, bitter, bitchy plastic surgery victim whose OWN DAUGHTER has done absolutely nothing but ride on Joan's coat tails. I mean, does anyone actually enjoy anything the daughter does? Can anyone even bear to look at her mug for longer than, oh say, five seconds? Joan really shouldn't be talking about people with no talent when her own daughter fits the bill so perfectly.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

dont leave out she was adopted by lionel richie... that was a feat im sure for a small child... and got hooked on heroin...

that pretty much completes the list i think..

They are low rent trash. I don't even consider the Paris/Nicole/Kim Stewart group as young Hollywood anyway. They're more like the accessories. Like something you have to have at your party or on your arm this season. True young Hollywood are the youngsters who have actually accomplished things besides being born with money (Kelly Osborne too) or fucking half the city.

Lohan is more in that category than any of the above mentioned. And even the Olsens. Even though they occasionally mix with the above group when it comes to drugs and whoring. Joan is right on, as usual. I love that old broad.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I think it's a stretch to call Nicole or Paris 'young Hollywood'.
    Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    I saw one a while back that had two guys dressed like pterodactyls and some chick doing stuff while a little unidentified dinosaur watched. It was at that point that I realized (hoped?) I'd reached the end of the internet.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    When the Ottawa Citizen asked if Hiltonís former friend Nicole Richie is too thin, Joan Rivers shot back ďI truly donít watch any of that group of girls. I find that whole group to be such low-rent, it really doesnít interest me at all. What have they done?Ē
    ^ hmmm the naked truth stings huh??
    Its what everybody is thining anyways...
    Joan should comeback w/ her show...

Hit By Ban Bus!

without nicole - I doubt paris would have been as big as she is now. that show got them on the mainstream map.

Elite Member

I could understand this coming from anyone OTHER than Joan Rivers.

I still fail to see what's made her "famous" all these years. Comedian you say? She's never made me laugh. As a matter of fact, the show she co-hosted with her daughter years ago was the worst piece of shit on TV. Not even her own daughter would laugh at her! Laugh at all the pathetic plastic surgery, Yes! Laugh at any forced humor? No!

Have you seen this old broad on the red carpet? if the person she is interviewing is under the age of 40 (or a super-duper star) she doesn't know who they are. She really doesn't give a fuck who they are, and who can blame her.
    http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8910/congo36xq.jpg
    la maison est oý le sang est
    avatar credit http://www.livejournal.com/users/teh_indy/

joan cracks me up! i love her and her mean humor

Eh, I said young Hollywood instead of writing some long, explanatory title. Can we come up with some sort of standard phrase to use when it comes to this little clique, one that we'll all know and recognize? I'm hating my boss right now and have no energy left to think of something clever, so bring it on.

--Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by calendargurl View Post
    joan cracks me up! i love her and her mean humor
    Me too. I think it's a nice switch from the same boring shit of watching celebs get their ass kissed by suck ups like Star Jones, Leno and Oprah, etc. They get more than enough kid glove handling on a daily basis that they should be able to take a little bit of getting knocked down a rung or two by someone who has balls enough to tell it like it is and ask them stuff no one else has the balls to. How celebs handle stuff like that is what really intrests me! And a hell of a lot more than the bullshit prescripted interviews/responses that are churned out to make them look good.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Paris=white trash slut with money
    Nicole= a wannabe, who looks like a 40 year old, not pretty when she was chunky and not pretty at her decrepit 90lbs p.s. Damn-it isn't she part black? Why does she look like a white middleaged Carol Channing?

Are you there God, it's me Margaret?

Silver Member

Eh, I said young Hollywood instead of writing some long, explanatory title. Can we come up with some sort of standard phrase to use when it comes to this little clique, one that we'll all know and recognize? I'm hating my boss right now and have no energy left to think of something clever, so bring it on.
    I'll bite...TLC= TIT LESS CREW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information