Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears sells pad in Beverly Hills - inc interior photos!

Default Britney Spears sells pad in Beverly Hills - inc interior photos!

blah blah blah - lets cut through the crap - the bit you're really after - the interior shots. NOT in Star mag!!! Enjoy!

Oh - & she bought the furniture off the people who originally had the house; so don't be too amazed that it's reasonably tasteful.

Britney Selling Beverly Hills Mansion
    Britney Spears is moving on with her life and out of her Beverly Hills mansion. Spears put her Tuscan Villa-style home on the market Wednesday, asking for $7.495 million. This is the second time the pop star has put the palace up for sale this year, the first time was in February. Spears changed her mind though two months later, after her stay in rehab. The six bedroom, six-and-a-half bathroom Beverly Hills home comes with a gourmet chef's kitchen, a media room and maid's quarters and she's offering it fully furnished!

Spears is also looking for a buyer for her Malibu home which has been on the market since November priced down to $12 million.
    Britney Selling Beverly Hills Mansion
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

When I read the title of the thread I thought she had sold another kind of pad. With Britney you never know.

Wait, I think I remember seeing these pics and thinking they were of her Malibu house, the one she shared with K-Fed. I remember thinking the furniture and decorative style was SO not her. Meh, the more I think about it and look at the pictures, maybe it is the Beverly Hills house.

Shit, what do I know.

Not like it matters, either way, it's covered in Red Bull cans, empty Marlboro Lights packs, a lingering sense of parental neglect and the unmistakable aroma of hillbilly ignorance.

Selling two houses? Sounds like someone needs some liquid assets. I wonder how much of that $100 million she's eaten through now??
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

I think she's still got another $15 million to burn through. How fast do you think she and Cletus can spend it? I give her 1.5, maybe 2 years if she doesn't start working.

Then it's back to Loooo-siana for her! hee!

Elite Member

shes making like 5 million profit on each of those houses. she has money. hell, shes probably just spending the interest.

She hasn't been able to sell them at those prices. I think maybe she's being greedy.

I sure as heck wouldn't buy anything she's lived in. The infamy would devalue the house by several million.

Hmmm-2 mil tops. Not a penny more.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Actually, I'm kind of impressed. I thought it would be a lot more hillbilly, like a big picture of dogs playing poker or a stolen street sign hung up as artwork.

Although, now I just read that she bought it furnished, so that make much more sense,

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    She hasn't been able to sell them at those prices. I think maybe she's being greedy.

I sure as heck wouldn't buy anything she's lived in. The infamy would devalue the house by several million.
    I wouldn't even take her furniture. Lord knows who/what/when/where/why/how she has done on that furniture. I'd be sared of a scabies infestation.

Elite Member

I think her house would have a more of lived in appearance. I doubt she would be that tidy, especially when she is such a mess outside the house.

^^maybe those are pictures of before she made it into a pigpen.

god, the decor is hideous.. it cant decide if it's baroque, country barn, or strip club.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Tacky Tacky Tacky

Its like she took some of her outfits and recovered the furniture and made curtains. YUK! Who could live with that hideous mixture of colors and prints? No wonder she's out every fucking night.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information